PDA

View Full Version : Carb Manipulation

majsi98
06-19-2002, 05:22 AM
I cannot find any information on carb manipulation anyone has good links? Please not the usual "do not eat after seven " :) some usefull stuff not plain bullsh-it that everybody knows even my grandma :) anyway thanks for any help

Tiare
06-19-2002, 11:01 AM
What do you mean by carb manipulation?

Like low carb diets? carb depletion/loading? Insulin manipulation?

majsi98
06-19-2002, 12:17 PM
sorry my fault i did not make a proper question ... what i was referring is about

Training days you take say 150 gr of Carbs
Non Training days you take say 130 gr of Carbs
Carb fuel up day say 400gr

How effective it is and so....
also how low should one decrease the carbs!? 100 the most? Supposing one don 't want to enter a ketosis state (obviously you wont enter ketosis with 100gr but if you took all those in the morning ....... hmm it will become a TKD) .... HOW do you manipulate the carbohydrates to achieve a more hard vascular look???? Thanks for your input

WannaBeStrong
06-19-2002, 12:43 PM
Vascularity is mostly genetic. I can see a lot of veins in my arms at 14% bf. Some need to be much lower.

chevi97
06-19-2002, 05:17 PM
I heard that tying off your arms at the elbow and working out can largen your veins and make you more vascular, I have tried it and it works, I never had any vascularity before that.

chevi97
06-19-2002, 05:22 PM
http://www.weightlossbasics.com/tools/caloriescount.htm

gino
06-20-2002, 07:10 AM
that's the most dumbestest thing I ever heard.

Carb manipulation is simple - you eat certain quantities/types of carbs at certain times of the day. Since few people have the same daily schedule, what to eat and when depends on the individual. You need a basic understanding of what types of carbs you can eat and how your body reacts to these different carbs, as well as what happens within your body throughout the day and during activities like exercise. It's a very simple concept if you know these things. If you don't, it will take a little more explaining. First things first.

majsi98
06-20-2002, 04:27 PM
Gino sorry but I already knew these things what I dont know is how to go naturally to 6% bodyfat with carb manipulation..... I seem to have no problems with bulking and growing but when It comes to getting ripped..... Its more difficult for me.. :( As soon As i reach the 10 -11% I seem to stop getting leaner and my skin starts to re appear bloated again I dont know why.....

Lettuce Face
06-21-2002, 06:08 PM
Let's talk about me for a second...

I slam simple carbs right after I workout.