PDA

View Full Version : Hellrazors road to hyogeness.

Hellrazor
06-19-2002, 10:58 AM
Well since I cant for the life of me workout how to use delphis workout programme I`m gonna have to do a god damn Journal hehe Time to get MASSIVE!!!!!!

Hellrazor
06-19-2002, 11:05 AM
14/6/02

Well This was my first day back to proper training for 14 weeks..my lifts were pants.

Back and abs.

Deadlifts

166lbs 1 x 9, 1 x 8. Jesus that sux major ass, I used to do 220 for like 3 sets ....oh well I`ll soon get back into it.

Force strength lat pulldown.

154 1 x 10, 1 x 9. Damn.

Force strength low row.

176lb 2 x 9. ( single arm ) 132 1 x 10. ( both arms ).

Hmm...the next day my back and abs were totally shredded heheh sore for 2 days, abs 3.... bring it ooon. Those deads are going up next week I swear.

Hellrazor
06-19-2002, 11:13 AM
16/6/02

Time for some SHOULDERS N BICEPS.

Dumbell press

55lb db`s 1 x 10, 1 x 9. Sigh...well havent actually lost that much strength, was pressing the 30`s for about 5 - 6 reps...so not too bad.

Force strength behind neck press

121lb 1 x 9, 1 x 7.

Lateral raises

16.5 1 x 10, 1 x 12 + 1 triple drop set..huh ??? Both were to failure as well lol.

Single arm dumbell preacher curl

44lb 1 x 3, 27.5lb 2 x 12.

Single arm cable curls

44lb 1 x 8, 1 x 6 + 1 triple drop set....hmm maybe a little too heavy..nah wait n see next time.

17/6/02

Holy sh!t, my biceps were sore as hell !!! Shoulders were a little sore but not in pain like last time I trained them..MUST REMEMBER TO WARM SHOULDERS UP PROPERLY BEFORE PRESSES lol.

Hellrazor
06-19-2002, 11:20 AM
18/6/02.

Uh-oh here it comes the dreaded chest , tri`s workout, my chest is injured but I`ve waited 14 weeks and I`m still in pain, the doc refuse to do anything, the hospital wouldnt x-ray it so **** it here it goes......

Force strength chest press

132lb 1 x 10, 1 x 8.....Oh man that is weak...hurt a little but not too bad.

Pec flye ( machine )

110lb 2 x 12. The stretch was very painful, may skip these ???

Dumbell Press..cant belive I actually tried this..

66lb db`s 1 x 6, 55lb 1 x 8.....Hmmm it wasnt that painful but should`ve started on 55`s.

Close grip bench ( smith )

99lb 1 x 10, 1 x 7.

Skull crushers

66lb 1 x 8, 1 x 6...

Pushdowns...couldnt resist it 88lb 1 x 6 + 1 triple drop set.

19/6/02 ( today ) OUCH...hurt quite bad when I woke up but now ok...just the usual bad soreness of pecs, tri`s are fried totally, feel like jelly hanging from my humerus, skip the pushdowns next time eh ?? lol

Hellrazor
06-19-2002, 11:22 AM
19/ 6 /02

supposed to be leg day but have had pain in left testicle all day, and painful to touch....I am officially dead..well I will be soon.

I will start again with back on Friday 21st I think because I cant train back with a sore, tight chest..thats asking for trouble with me.

stantheman
06-19-2002, 11:34 AM
I am interested in your routine, being that you are a very vocal member of the WBB forums. I am also not to good with the metric system, like many other Americans, can you post the pounds?

Hellrazor
06-19-2002, 12:10 PM
Ok I`ll give it a shot mate....just means using a calculator all the time but what the hell from now on I will try and post in lbs.

It`s a pretty basic low volume routine squats, deads included.....cant do bench..( always seem to overstrain my front delts) 6 sets larger, 4 smaller..with drop sets, super sets etc...every now and then for a bit of variety. At around week 3 My first set of each excercise will be for 2 - 4 reps but for now just settling in.

Glad you`re interested anyway...lets see how it goes, I`m supplementing with the usual stuff, whey, glutamine, glucosamine, vit mins and just started on creatine which will be taken post workout along with 60g of dextrose and 50g whey.

Havent broken down my diet yet but am getting at least 6 solid meals a day..

Meal 1

2 x toast with peanut butter
bowl porridge w/ semi skimmed milk.
30g whey
glass fresh orange.

Meal 2.

Wholemeal pasta
1 tin tuna
1 apple
2 amino tablets

Meal 3

wholemeal rice
chicken breast
serving of cottage cheese

Meal 5

2 x steak
mashed potato
gravy lol....gonna have to get rid of the gravy..but yummmmm.

Meal 6

2 x Jacket potatoes
1 tin tuna
2 amino tablets

Meal 7

2 x toast with peanut butter
30 g whey, casein mix with semi skimmed milk.

Just started a few days ago. On workout days I`m having 60g dext, 50g whey post workout.

Hellrazor
06-19-2002, 12:11 PM
Cant wait to deadlift again, I actually dreampt of deadlifting the other day....how sad and gay is that ?

Hellrazor
06-20-2002, 05:00 AM
20/6/02

Well today my pecs are still as sore as R. Kellys bumhole, sooooo I guess I wont be training back tomorrow.

Makes sense any way so I can train sun, mon, wed, thu then friday and saturday are my days off work and I hate training on my days off. So my next post will be sunday 23rd. Sayonara....Oh slept at a girls house last night who had no grub whatsoever apart from cheese and tomato sauce...scruffy minger. So I had to have burned toast and a twix for breakfast....****.

Hellrazor
06-22-2002, 10:19 AM
22/06/02

Right I was so excited I decided to train today

Back and abs.

Deadlifts ( I knew these would go up today woooooo )

198lb - 2 x 9. Used straps but again grip failed before back, need to do more grip work. Happy with poundages though. Need to get back to at least 242lb for ten reps, shouldnt be too hard. NOTE TO SELF = MORE GRIP WORK.

Force strength pulldowns

165lb 2 x 10. Used straps, I decided to add another 11lb from last workout, seemed ok. sweet.

Force strength low row

110lb x 13..too light, 143lb x 10..spot on next week 145 for 2 sets.

Weighted ab bench crunches

16.5lb x 10, 22lb x 9...sweet abs are getting stronger.

Weighted decline crunches

22lb x 10, 33lb x 7.....abs are blitzed.

Had a good cool down / stretch afterwards, lower back is nowhere near as stiff as it was last week which is good, lets see how I feel tomorrow, ....Chest and tri`s tomorrow I think...hmm yes.

Budiak
06-22-2002, 12:56 PM
Did you just say that your lifts were 'pants'?

Hellrazor
06-23-2002, 02:27 PM
lol yeah, its english slang for crap, sh!t, pathetic etc..etc..

22/6/02

Decided not to train today as went partying last night, had extreme amount of alcohol, tried to keep hydrated but failed miserably and woke up at 10am next to a fat minger with a dodgy eye.....hmmm had to be at work for 12 so...will train tomorrow chest and tri`s. yes indeedy.

Lower back and rear delts feel toasted, right hamstring slightly pulled..hmm note to self = STRETCH HAMSTRINGS THOROUGHLY BEFORE DEADLIFTING. Abs...ok which is good as I`ll do them again tomorrow with chest n tri`s.

NOTE TO SELF = LESS PARTYING AND WAKING UP WITH UGLY FEMALES.

stantheman
06-24-2002, 08:04 AM
You don't have to work out to bang ugly chicks, they are for the fat or puny. Keep that aggression for the gym.

or

"I've got no game
And every face looks the same
They've got no name
So I don't need game to play"

Eminem

WannaBeStrong
06-24-2002, 08:19 AM
Man, I love reading stuff people from England write.

"I'll smack you in the bloody gob, you ignorant twat."
"You dodgy eyed git."

Hellrazor
06-24-2002, 03:54 PM
24/6/02

Chest and Tri`s

Right decided to cut my sets down to 5 for chest heres how it went....all lifts were up today..I felt ace. Changed the order of my excercises so did :

Flat dumbell press

66lb db`s 2 x 9, 8 + 2 forced reps.

Force strength press

154 x 7, 132 x 7. Sweet, may drop a few pounds just to keep ion the 8 - 10 range....

Machine flye

125.4lb 1 x 12.

Close grip bench

104lb 2 x 11, 9.

Skull crushers

72lb 2 x 8, 8 + 2 forced reps.

So I only did 1 set of flies to failure, see how my chest is tomorrow. All in all a good session went up a few pounds on all lifts, felt great..skipped the pushdowns.

Tomorrow will be LEGS...grrrrrr...

Oh and wannabestrong I am not William Regal.

Hellrazor
06-25-2002, 02:13 PM
25/6/02

Right was going to be leg day today, just about to finish work and was asked to do a boxercise class..during the class I strolled into the middle of two people doing shuttle runs and got a severe dead leg lol, it was still quite dead when i finished the class so I`m going to do legs tomorrow, it will be chris` giant set, I tried it with two of my friends in the gym and one of them is asian...however after the squats he was white :) Cant wait !!

Hellrazor
06-26-2002, 02:40 PM
26/6/02

Legs ( chris quad blaster )..sh!tting myself since I havent trained legs for 14 weeks :(

Leg Press

484lb x 12 on to...

Leg extension

99lb x 8 ....Fook me these burned like hell. onto...

Squats

132 x 13........Proceeded to lie on the floor like a starfish....waited 5 mins..then

Same again...little less weight

press 440 x 10.
extension 88lb x 6.
squats ( kept same ) 132lb x 12. Wow, my quads felt like blimps. I think I`ll try that for a few weeks...hmm yes.

Hamstring curls

110lb 2 x 12.

Calf raises 330lb x 7, 120lb x 13, 12 + drop set to top of stack..ouch. Felt great cant wait for next week.

Tomorrow will be shoulders and biceps..sweet.

Hellrazor
06-28-2002, 04:56 AM
27/6/02

Shoulders and biceps.

Dumbell shoulder press

121lb x 9, 8....sweet. Getting there

Force strength press behind neck

132lb x 9, 121lb x 9.....felt great going up on both lifts, if only a few pounds.

Cable laterals

22lb x 8, 8 and then 11lb 8, 8.

One arm dumbell preacher curl

38.5lb x 6, 33lb x 9.

Cable curls

44lb x 8, 7, then drop set....So still going up on all lifts, cant wait for sunday. Deadlifts WILL go up by at least 22lb.

Hellrazor
06-30-2002, 02:09 PM
30/6/02

Whoooo I kicked ass today big time......went out last night, woke up still drunk and dehydrated as a mofo and thought erm...I shouldnt really train today, but then I trhought of drunken deadlifts and thought it`d be fun lol. Drank a sh!t load of water had some food then went to work..well trained first.

Now even though I felt like **** I thought hmm.. I may try and conquer 220 today...threw my straps to the ground and picked the mofo up...

Deadlifts....1st small goal reached

220 x 10, whooooooo...220 x 5 ...erm..grip was absolutely gone and I felt a pull in my flexors which was quite painful. Massaged it and went onto..

Force strength lat pulldown

176lb x 10, 9....I am an animal, the reps were strict as hell too....with straps though. :(

One arm dumbell row

55lb x 13, 9. Hmm I usually go a lot heavier with these but I think I used to rotate the spine too much to swing the weight up so...better form.

I had an urge to one set of single arm cable rows for some reason

77lb x 12.

Shrugs - yep I`ve decided to add traps to back day.

55lb x 12, 10.

Smith shrug behind

88lb x 12, 10.

Even though all lifts went up It didnt feel like a good workout ?? Strange..well see how it goes next time, chest and tri`s tomorrow.

Hellrazor
07-01-2002, 05:05 PM
1/7/02

Chest and Triceps

dumbell press - was feelin good today decided to go for the 77`s.

154lb x 6 + 2 forced...hmm pretty sweet, went to get the 66lb ers and realised they were broken so had to get the 60`s ( bummer )121lb x 12.

Force strength press

165lb x 10, 8 .....sweet went up on these also.

Machine flyes.

143 x 12...sweet, only got 12 on 125lb last week so I`m doing something right..maybe I was doing too many sets.

Close grip bench

110lb x 10, 8 + 2 forced...up again hehehe

skull crushers

77lb x 6, 5 + 2 forced.....hmm a little too heavy, I`ll stick to 72 next time I think.

Couldnt resist..1 set of single arm reverse cable pushdowns

44lb x 13.

All in all another awesome workout stronger in all lifts except skulls..but It`s the 1st excercise that counts right ?? legs on wednesday..cant wait.

Tryska
07-02-2002, 09:24 AM
dear hellrazor,

your journal is crackin me up. have a good day!

sincerely,

:indian:

stantheman
07-02-2002, 01:21 PM
Progressive strenght is the way to hyoogeness. Keep goin.

Hellrazor
07-02-2002, 02:17 PM
Thanx peeps,

Yeah, Now I`ve finally found it in me do actually do a journal and record everything , I cant wait to get into the gym, and going up each week is sweet.

I was going to do a course but hell no, not now...as soon as I hit a plateau on this I`m going to do something totally different. I`ve only been doing this a few weeks now and everyone keeps saying how good I`m looking lately, some of my mates think I`ve started the course lol

Hellrazor
07-03-2002, 04:59 AM
3/7/02

Was supposed to be leg day but my legs are quite sore as I joined in my boxercise class as some ugly fat smelly bloke didnt have a partner...guess who had to do it with him ? yep...so today it will be shoulders and biceps..Lets see if my tri`s have recovered properly..probably not.

Shoulders and biceps.erm...havent actually trained yet I was just excited I will edit it later when I come back....lataz.

Hellrazor
07-04-2002, 04:11 PM
3/7/02

Shoulders and biceps.

Dumbell press

121 x 11, 9....oh my god I felt sweet, up in reps tonight baby, went straight into a drop set with 97lb then 77lb and then..

Force strength press behind the neck

110lb x 8, 99lb x 7.......weaker but obviously because of the drop set, ....but wait whats that? 3 amazing girlies walk into the gym and it suddenly turns into an all out instinctive pumpfest !!

I proceed to do about a million sets of cable laterals in a very pathetic effort to get my delts all pumped and impress the laydees..NOTE TO SELF - U SAD TOSSER DONT EVER DO THAT AGAIN !!! So yeah the routine went off the rails a little,but hey I said id do an instinctive session every 3 weeks... TBC

Tryska
07-04-2002, 05:30 PM
do you start moaning and groaning during your sets when the chicks walk by so they know how hard your working?

i've got a guy at my gym who i swear does that. dunno if it's on purpose or uhhhh..instinctual.

Kayak_boy
07-04-2002, 09:20 PM
Oh slept at a girls house last night who had no grub whatsoever apart from cheese and tomato sauce...scruffy minger. So I had to have burned toast and a twix for breakfast....****.

You need to sort that out mate.... always ask what she has in her press before you take her home!!!!:D

Franco
07-05-2002, 12:23 AM
Do you actually support Middlesbrough or you not into footy?

Hellrazor
07-05-2002, 05:47 AM
Yeah I support Boro, cant wait for juno`s return .....Nah I don`t moan and groan Tryska, I`m not that sad...usually, I dont know why I did it but trust me it wont happen again, besides one of the girls has actually shown interest in me and there may be romance on the horizon..so I guess it worked.

Can i just say how much I`m enjoying writing this journal, and knowing people are actually interested is a great bit of motivation, I just cant belive I`m getting stronger in every session. Well my next session will be sunday when I WILL conquer 220lb for at least 2 x 8..that is a guarantee.

NOTE TO SELF = Dont dare ever miss another leg day, it is weak and gay.

Laerz x

Franco
07-05-2002, 06:34 AM
They've made some pretty good signings as of late what with Maccarone, and now Juninho again

Kayak_boy
07-07-2002, 07:06 PM
Come On Everton!!:clap:

Hellrazor
07-08-2002, 03:48 PM
everton? wtf?

8/7/02 back and traps - struggled a little today, had too much on my mind but decent workout nonetheless.

deadlifts

220 x 10, 8....better only got 5 last week, again grip went..damn

Dual link pulldowns ( thought i`d try these for a change ).

209lb x 8, 176 x 9..my forearms were in agony..sh!t theyre so weak and pissy

Force strength Low row

176lb x 9, 8......I felt I hadnt put enough into my sets so decided I`d do 2 sets of dumbell rows

One arm dumbell row

66lb x 10, 9.

Smith shrugs behind

110 x 10, 9.

Dumbell shrugs

66lb x 6......grip has totally and utterly gone 55lb x 7....man that was the sh!ttiest trap workout ever. Oh well keep on working on that grip.

Kayak_boy
07-08-2002, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Hellrazor
everton? wtf?

Are coming back, and gonna thrash Boro's ass twice this year, and if we get ya in the cup that'll be three times!!!:D

Come on you blues!!:clap:

Hellrazor
07-09-2002, 03:02 PM
sad....very sad.

Chest..11.30 am , started work at 12 so didnt have time to do tri`s I did them after work.

Dumbell press

154 x 6 + 2 forced, 5 + 2 forced.....sweet.

Force strength

176 x 4...cack, shouldnt have put that much on...
154 x 6...suffered a little there, guess its cos I went heavier on the dumbell press.

Flyes

143 x 14..sweet thought hey I might try 176..got 7 reps ...totally sweet. May try the full 2 sets on 176 next time.

Few hours later

Close grip bench

110 x 13 ?? too light, 121 x 9...better

Dips..( should I have done these..NO but hey it wasnt very painful, wait until tomorrow, bodyweight x 15, 13...sweet

Pushdowns

77lb x 13, 88lb x 9....Hmmm the tricep workout felt a little sloppy, more concentration next time NOTE TO SELF = DO NOT THINK ABOUT GIRLS WHEN TRAINING THEY ARE CATABOLIC!!!!!

Hellrazor
07-11-2002, 03:37 PM
Legs.

ATF Squats

132 x 12 ( warm up ) , 198 x 13, 11...hmm..maybe i`ll add a few pounds next week so I fail on 10 for my 1st set.....Fook me that was super intense, I needed to puke.

Plate loaded horizontal leg press

440 x 13, 484 x 11...my god these were insanely intense I had one of the hardest lads in boro telling me to get angry and keep going so naturally I went to extreme failure and couldnt stand up for about a minute.......thought about doing lunges but after attempting to do a normal lunge and falling to the floor made me decide not to.

5 mins later when I felt well enough..

Lying Leg curls

66 x 10, 77 x 8.....my hams are weak as piss, cant do many sets as they`re always extremely sore even after 2.

Calf raises

247 x 13, 264 x 9......was going to do another set but decided not to as I felt really ill, headache, fever etc..so went and had lovely cool shower ( forgot to cool down and stretch ) BAD MISTAKE ...NOTE TO SELF = dont ever do that again u fookin eedyat. 2mozza is shoulders and biceps grrrrrrr....

The_Chicken_Daddy
07-11-2002, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by FAngel
They've made some pretty good signings as of late what with Maccarone, and now Juninho again

Oooohh...try again.

Juninho is being a bit of a twat right now.

What's the name of the hard dude spotting you?

(great work by the way).

Hellrazor
07-12-2002, 10:11 AM
Shoulders and biceps

Bah this was a shitty workout, worse than the last one..

Dumbell press

121 x 11, 6 + 2 forced....bah worse than last time

Force press behind

121 x 8, 8 ...Hmm..better on these than last time but remember last time I had done a drop set on dumbell presses so.not that good really.

Cable laterals

22lbs 2 x 10 and 1 drop set.

Barbell curl ( 1st time in years as used to be very painful on forearms )

66lb x 9, 7...sweet..wasnt too bad, hurt like hell when I let go though.

Cable curls

44 x 8, 7...not too shabby....then for some bizarre reason I decided to do 1 set of close grip underhand pulldowns

165 x 8....hmm biceps were like blimps I like that !

So pretty disappointing but next time I`m gonna smash thgese lifts I swear.

Relentless
07-15-2002, 12:02 PM
NOTE TO SELF = DO NOT THINK ABOUT GIRLS WHEN TRAINING THEY ARE CATABOLIC!!!!!

ROFL

Yes, yes you are very correct here. It is especially distracting when you have a nice fresh piece of quim floating around in spandex while you're trying to psych yourself up for a couple more reps.

It may have to do with alterations in blood flow, I'm not sure.

Anyway, enough spam... keep up the good work, dude . . . looks like you're progressing apace.

Cal

Hellrazor
07-15-2002, 02:34 PM
14/7/02

Back

Deadlifts....decided to do only 1 heavy set of deadlifts on back day and the rest lat work...so attempted

265lb x 3....whoah that was pants, grip went straight away.

force strength lat pulldown

198 x 7, 187 x 9.....Will try both sets on 187 next time...

Seated low pulley row

125 x 10, 9......Felt weak as piss on these..hmm havent done these in ages though so...( bad excuse )

one arm dumbell row

77 x 9, 8.....( anyone help is it dangerous to rotate the spine slightly on the way down, i like the weight to touch the floor before I row it back up )...oh well not too bad on these.

Barbell shrugs

154 x 10, 9....1st time I ever did these...felt sweet but again my fookin grip was going.

smith shrugs behind

132 x 12, 11.....hmm usually only use 88lb on these and I trained traps with shoulders the other day, maybe they have excellent recovery and get strong quite quick..or maybe I`m just talking shite, probably the latter.

Well another average workout..next week will be immense, I`m going back strictly to the routine i started at first and see how much I`ve progressed, I know it hasnt been long but....

Hellrazor
07-15-2002, 03:03 PM
15/7/02

Chest and triceps

Right I decided to give bench pressing a whirl, havent benched in about 2 years, figured it would do me some good ( I still have this shitty injury though..which isnt getting better or worse just staying the bloody same ).

Incline barbell press

tried 132 and got 10 easy so went for..

154 x 8, 6.....Oh man that is childrens weights..bah but fook me my front delts and pecs were killing partly from the pump and partly because when I tried benching in the past it nacked my front delts..today was no exception.its now abt 10pm and they feel very weak and shaky.

Incline dumbell press

77`s x 3 ??? wtf..that bench obviously wiped me out so i grabbed the 60`s x 7, 7...bah this is not good.

machine flye

176 x 7, 158 x 9.....hmmm felt weaker on these too.

Close grip bench

110 x 10, 8.

One arm dumbell extension

26lb x 4 ??? what the....oh man I`m weak..
22 x 7, 6......I give up lol...my tri`s were pumped like hell off these though which was nice....bah see what happens next week when i go back to my original routine.

Tryska
07-15-2002, 08:34 PM
question man...what exactly is the injury you've got? and why isn't it healing?

Kayak_boy
07-15-2002, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Callahan

ROFL

Yes, yes you are very correct here. It is especially distracting when you have a nice fresh piece of quim floating around in spandex while you're trying to psych yourself up for a couple more reps.

It may have to do with alterations in blood flow, I'm not sure.

Anyway, enough spam... keep up the good work, dude . . . looks like you're progressing apace.

Cal

You wanna see the sight I had to contend with lst night in the gym....... far to gorgeous to be in there when I am!!!:D

Keep up the good work Hell.

Hellrazor
07-16-2002, 04:38 AM
Hey Tryska, I dont know what it is, neither does my doctor, the hospital wouldnt x - ray it....it`s pissing me off, You suggested it might be chostochondritis, it hurts real bad when I wake on a morning, but not when I train chest..however it does hurt when I do pulldowns, do a sit up or if I`m in a dip position???? It`s been around 15 weeks now I think, it`s really bugging me.

Well it`s my day off today, Legs tomorrow I can`t wait !!! Hehe

Tryska
07-16-2002, 09:40 AM
does it hurt when you breathe? like when your ribcage expands?

Hellrazor
07-17-2002, 03:11 AM
yep, but not all the time, its worse when I go into a crunch or try to dip. Is it chostochondritis Tryska? Will applying heat rub help ? I rub deep heat in and it seems to ease it a little.

Tryska
07-17-2002, 07:29 AM
lemme ask ya something else....

when it first started had you either overstrained, or were you recovering from an illness (chest cold or something of that sort?)

Hellrazor
07-17-2002, 03:30 PM
No Tryska, from what I remember I was fine, but I do suffer with a lot of colds, chest infections etc...as I have asthma and suffer with hayfever.

I had done a heavy set of dumbell press for 2 - 4 reps then went onto weighted dips at 2 x 8. Everything was fine, didnt feel like I`d strained anything, but it was the next day when I got up that I felt it.

Today I trained........Legs.......holy sh!t, what a workout I had today..

ATF Squats

198 x 13, 220 x 11...failed at around 9 and was spotted for 2. Going for a straight 2 sets with 100k next week. ***Tryska my chest hurts quite a bit when squatting also...***

Leg Press

484 x 13...fook me my legs are getting a lot stronger, decided to add another 10k....506 x 9...excellent, next week both sets will be 506lbs. I felt great after doing these, but my question is, is this enough work for quads..it seems to be working so..if it`s not broken don`t fix it, just seems like 4 sets is not enough.

Leg curls

77 x 9, 7....cool I`ve progressed on these also.

Calf raises

264 x 12, 12 . 330 x 9......Calves were even a lot stronger, hmmm just remembered my PECS ARE STILL SORE !!!!!!
Maybe its cos I did barbell for the first time in ages, see how it goes next week

ABS

Ab bench crunches

22lb x 11, 8

Rotary torso

88 x 8, 6.

For some reason I have been neglecting my abs over the past few weeks , it`s mainly because it hurts my chest when I do them and it really bugs me, All in all I was well impressed with todays workout..SWEET.

Tryska
07-17-2002, 09:30 PM
here's a link (http://209.171.47.147/iissamples/issamples/InfoFrame.asp?Page=http://www.rxmed.com/RxMed/b.main/b1.illness/b1.1.illnesses/COSTOCHONDRITIS.htm&HostUrl=http://www.rxmed.com) that explains what costochondritis is. Not sure if it applies, because it does say along the sternum, between the ribs.

Hellrazor
07-18-2002, 03:12 AM
Thanks Tryska, sounds painfully farmiliar hehe, theres no way I`m going to stop training now, I stopped for about 13 weeks and didnt make a blind bit of difference. It was still pretty bad everytime I woke up. It says on the site it is only usually short periods, I`ve had it for months ??? I`m going back to see the doctor.

Tryska
07-18-2002, 06:58 AM
i had a freind who got it (which is why i know about it) and if i'm ot mistaken he had to take antibiotics for a while.

Hellrazor
07-19-2002, 04:28 AM
yesterday....too drunk to remember the date...

Shoulders and biceps

Fook me what a workout I said I`d smash all lifts and I did,

Dumbell press

66lbers x 10, 7.....happy there.

Force press behind neck

128lb x 13, fook me....132 x 9...well pleased.

Cable laterals

22lb x 13, 11...extremely slow and strict.

Barbell curl

66lb x 9, 8.

Cable curls

44lb x 9, 7............I went up in every single lift..whooooo, i guess its cause I been taking a few extra calories in over the past few weeks, protein bars between meals mostly as the gym I work in just started selling them, they only 10g of protein but ...and I started creatine so that will be one of the major factors, all in all a superb workout, then i did the unthinkable.....I went out and got lashed....DUN DUN DERRRRRRR..hehe I feel ill today.

Hellrazor
07-20-2002, 10:28 AM
I`m stewing on whether or not to do a course of roids, hmm...I`m progressing well but I`m going to take them anyway sooner or later so might as well be now, but ...oh man I just cant decide, anyway I`m going on hol in sept so dont want to be on during then so may leave them for a few month yet...aaaaarrgh, fcuk it, i dont need those sh!tty things anyway....yet, hehe.

Hellrazor
07-22-2002, 04:35 PM
Back and traps

Deadlifts ..( decided to do 1 set of singles rather than the usual 2 x 8 - 10 ). Was pretty awkaward as I did them on the lowest pin in the power rack and the bar was sliding after every rep..

242 x 6....Didnt feel right for some reason, grip went far too early, I preferred doing sets of 10 with 220!! Oh well I`l keep going with these for a while.

Force lat pulldown

198 x 10, 8 + 2 forced.........Hmm better than last week. :)

Low pulley row

132 x 10, 8......again beat last weeks weight, :)

One arm dumbell row

77 x 8, 7 hmmm...worse than last week I got 9, 8 last week, probably just because of going up on all the other lifts.

Now when I did traps today it felt sh!te, I`m going to move them to shoulder day so my grip is better as my grip was going way before my traps had been stimulated enough.

barbell shrug

154 x 10, 9....

Behind shrug on smith

176 x 12, 11...........crap, crap crap..could barely feel it, but my forearms were blitzed, Bah.. The highlight of the session was some of the lads I work with came over and said my chest was looking a lot bigger and asked if I had started my course hehe wait til I do, then they`ll get a shock. It was just because the t-shirt I had on was very thin cotton and my pecs were quite visible wher I usually wear jumpers `n sh!t !

Hellrazor
07-22-2002, 05:36 PM
Decided to take some pics and in a few month take some more to see if theres much difference.

Hellrazor
07-22-2002, 05:37 PM
Back.

Hellrazor
07-22-2002, 05:39 PM
Leg pics will come dont worry, I need my armanis on though hehe dont want to be seen in no cheap ass boxer shorts.

Kayak_boy
07-22-2002, 07:20 PM
Nah, wear and old pair with loads of holes. The chicks seem to love 'em..... at least when ever I've scored I'm wearing 'em!!!:D

BennettBoy
07-23-2002, 11:42 AM
Dude your journal is cracking me up. Pictures look good. You are making some great progress. Good job!

Note to self: keep reading Hellrazors journal:D

Hellrazor
07-23-2002, 12:47 PM
Chest and triceps....crapping myself in excitement to see if my bench goes up.

Incline bench press

Well I was about to start with 154, when my friend and work colleauge came over, called me a pussy and insisted I banged another 5k each side, so started on 165 x 9, then 7 + 2 forced reps......quality, well better than last week.

Incline dumbell press

Made a bee line for the 66lbers before some other twat grabbed em, ( theyre like golddust in our gym ), banged out 66 x 8 + 2 forced, 8 + 2 forced so 2 x 10 really, ACE..well better than last week, I remember my forearms were killing me last week from back day, but were ok today.

Machine flyes

176 x 9 + 1 forced, 159 x 8 + 2....pecs are toast now....so I swiftly scuttled over to the smithy for.....

Close grip bench

Decided to try a little more weight today and went for....

132 x 10 + 1 forced, 8 + 1 forced, fook me thats like an extra 22lb increase, were slow and strict too........NOTE TO SELF : Low volume training is the dogs testicles.

Skull crushers

66lb x 9 + 1 forced, 8 + 1 forced......now these I struggled with, because of the increase in weight on the close grip bench, tri`s were superbly pumped after these and I then scurried downstairs and had my stupendous post workout piss potion, tastes like arse but is TOP NOTCH. TBC......

Hellrazor
07-26-2002, 02:45 PM
Well training has been non existent the past few days, had a lot on my mind and have been to a 3 day trial at court. My pecs are still sore from monday, which is a little worrying. My lower back has been killing me the past few days also, dont know if it`s from deads or squats..but is not good. I am back into training tomorrow...LEGS.

Tryska
07-26-2002, 04:44 PM
you in trouble again man?

BennettBoy
07-26-2002, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Tryska
you in trouble again man?

LOL, does his username actually describe him?

Tryska
07-26-2002, 05:10 PM
hee hee...i guess we'll have to wait and ask him, eh?

btw..i just now saw the pics.....i'd say you'vegrown some since the last pics i saw of yas....(i think...bulldog tattoo, right?)

either ways....your kinda sexy-like. ;)

Hellrazor
07-27-2002, 06:02 AM
Hahaha Thanx Tryska, I think I put a few pounds back on since I started training again, I has around 15 weeks off due to my bloody chest injury, oh and as for the court case, I wasnt on trial but I was a witness to my friend who was, nerve wracking sh!t I tell ya. Anyway the jury didnt decide on a verdict so it got kicked out.

I taught a boxercise class and joined in with squats lunges etc.. ( bad idea ), and also joined in a pilates class at work yesterday.

I feel terrible my knees are hurting and my back too so I`m skipping training today, WEAK I know but its better to be safe than sorry, I cant picture doing heavy squats today, plus my friend just had a baby girl so we`re going out to wet the babys head, wouldnt like to wake up tomorrow being hung over and not being able to walk.

Hellrazor
07-29-2002, 06:09 AM
Yesterday

Shoulders and biceps....the routine has gone to pot, but will be back on track as from Tuesday where I`ll start on back day.

Dumbell press

132lb x 10, 6 + 2 forced....not much changed there...

Force press behind neck

132 x 8 + 1 forced, 7 + 2 forced....not sure if there was an improvement as i got 128 x 13, then 132 x 9 last week so...????

Cable laterals

33lb x 4 ?? hmm...22lb x 9, 8 + 1 forced.

Barbell curl

77lb x 7, 66lb x 8. Excellent.

Incline seated dumbell curls

26lb`s 2 x 8.

Hellrazor
07-31-2002, 10:04 AM
yesterday was kind of an instinctive session, not too different from the normal routine though..

Back and abs.

Deadlifts

242lb x 10, was re - gripping bar between reps.

barbell row

132 x 10, 9...Hmm never done these before my grip was going and lower back was hurting , otherwise I like` em!

Force low row

110lb x 15, 15...This was lighter than i usually do but I was alternating between 3 reps real slow and controlled and 3 fast, felt good and got great pump, dont ask why i did this hehe just fancied a change.

Lat pulldown ( to front )

110 x 10 + 2 forced, 8 + 2 forced. Felt great on these but forearms were in agony.

Abs

bench crunches + 5k 2 x 9.

weighted cradle crunches

2 x 10.

weighted leg raises

( 6.6lb dumbell between feet )2 x 8.

Hellrazor
07-31-2002, 10:09 AM
Chest and triceps

Incline barbell

160lb x 10, 176 x 7 + 2 forced....Yes! my bench is going up.

Dumbell press ( slight incline )

66lb x 6 pah...suffered on these cos of increased weight on bench. 60lb x 8 + 1 forced.

Machine flyes

176 x 7 + 2 forced, 158 x 8 + 2 forced.

Close grip bench

138lb x 7, 132 x 7 + 2 forced...pah shouldnt have added an extra 3k...start on 132 next time.

Skull crushers

66lb x 9 + 2 forced, 7 + 2 forced.

Hellrazor
08-07-2002, 09:39 AM
I havent been updating this ( naughty boy ) but I am going to write what i have and what i can remember from the week down.

Hm...Monday 4th

Chest and triceps

flat bench press ( couldnt get on incline bench )

176 x 6 , 6...pah seemed weak on these, thought id press more than I do on incline.

Dumbell press ( slight incline )

66lbers x 7, 6..

Machine flye

176 x 8, 158 x 9.

Hmm not the best of workouts but have had diorreah for days and havent eaten much.

Hellrazor
08-07-2002, 09:43 AM
tuesday 5th

Legs.

Right decided do do something a little different today, 3 sets of 5 on leg press then the usual 2 x 10 squats.

660lb x 6, 6, 6...Hmm these felt sweet as honey, may keep doing this and add a little weight each time.

Squats

220 x 9, 8...I felt like a fool the weight was a little heavy, my form wasnt the best, my lower back was killing me, think I`ll do these first next time.

Felt great on leg presses, thought id do hams and calves wityh back on thursday..not a bad workout, pulled a muscle in hams though..oww just slight but niggly as hell.

Hellrazor
08-08-2002, 05:04 PM
8th

Back

Deadlifts

242 1x10, 1x9.....wow, these felt easy and i did them straight off instead of re gripping. Excellent.

Force lat pulldown

198 x 8, 176 x 8.

One arm dumbell row

110lb x 4, 77lb x 9.

Seated row

99lb x 11......Just felt like doing one set of these at the end hehe.

I was well happy with the deads, the rest wasnt so good, liked the heavy dumbell row. See how I feel tomorrow.

Hellrazor
08-16-2002, 05:35 AM
Well, as much as I hate to say this I`ve fuckin done it again, my journal has gone arse over tit. I`ve decided to have a week off anyway as my back and shoulders are feeling worse for wear.

Most of the workouts in the past 2 weeks have been a waste of space anyway, next week i`m starting on a course of roids so my routine will change a little. I`ve decided that the deadlifts and squats are doing more harm than good and really need to do a check on my form before continuing with them and a big decrease in weight lifted to make sure my form is spot on. For now I`m going to use the leg press and lunges for quads and skipping deads..( for now ) until my back is feeling better.

BennettBoy
08-19-2002, 09:10 AM
Good luck with your cycle. Just remember to get lots of protein and keep your diet good. Eat lots! I have friends that have done them and got nothing out of them because they neglected their diet.

Hellrazor
08-22-2002, 05:40 AM
Indeed, most of my friends laugh at me when i advise them to eat at least 5 good meals a day when they take their gear, hence they never gain any size hehehe .

Yeah I have my diet all planned BB, I have everything i need, steaks, 1000 tins of tuna, a 5lb tub of whey, creatine, patsa and rice by the bucketload, and a shitload of chickens lol. I`m going to be aiming for at least 6 meals, its hard cause i work full time but I`ll make sure I eat, even if I get the sack...I hate my job anyway!

I will resume training this monday 26th august....WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!

Hellrazor
08-27-2002, 06:07 PM
Today was my first day back, decided to try a new angle on my routine added a few extra sets but not to failure.

Back ( 12 sets, 4 sets to total failure).

Close grip underhand chins

2 x 8, 1 set to failure @ 7 reps...hmm back and biceps were superbly pumped from these.

Barbell row

132lb 2 x 8, 1 set to failure @ 7 reps, these felt crappy, my grip was going the reps werent that strict and just felt shite basically, may skip these.

Seated row

114 x 7..felt a little heavy and almost failed on 7 so dropped weight to 99lb 1 x 8, 1 set to failure @ 8...felt a lot better with a lighter weight.

Pullovers

44lb 2 x 8, 1 set to failure @ 11 reps.

oblique crunches 2 x f @12

leg raises 2 x 12, 1 set to failure @ 8 with 3k dumbell in feet.

Back feels really exhausted lets see how I feel tomorrow eh ?

Hellrazor
08-28-2002, 11:44 AM
Sore as R. Kellys bumhole today, lets see how long I take to recover, been lethargic all day but have been eating well.

Next session will be thursday LEGS, I`m going to try the same approach 12 sets, only 4 to failure, see how it goes.

Hellrazor
08-29-2002, 03:27 PM
Whoooooo...what a leg workout !

Warmed up and stretched thoroughly then...

Squats - Now I decided to drop the weight and concentrate on getting my form spot on, stance was a little wider than usual and feet pointed out a little more, started with..

176lb 2 x 8 ( not to failure ) damn close though, then loaded a little more on ..

187lb 1 x 12 ( failure )...fookin hell nearly fainted.

Leg Press

550lb 2 x 8 ( close to failure ), spotter made me up the weight to 640lb so I thought what the hell I`ll go for a few reps, so....
640lb x 8......HOLY ****..that was intense, crawled off the leg press, onto.....

Leg extensions... Now my legs were totally fooked so I thought I`d just do 1 set to failure with a drop set so....

99lb x 10 ( failure ) 77 x 4 ( f ), 55 x 4 ( f ). QUADS FELT LIKE GOODYEAR BLIMPS.

Leg Curls

99lb x 8, 110lb x 9 ( failure ).

Rotary calf machine

330lb 2 x 8 ( almost failure ) , 1 x 12 ( failure ).

Ab bench

5k 1 x 12 ( failure ) 7.5k 1 x 8 ( f ), 1 x 9 ( f ).

What a workout...I`m going to stick with this and see how I progress, feel like taking the gear NOW. But I`m gonna wait.

Tomorrow is shoulders and biceps CANT WAIT !!!

Hellrazor
08-31-2002, 10:30 AM
30th

Shoulders and biceps

Dumbell press

121lb x 8, 7 ( almost failure ) , 9 ( failure ).

Machine press behind neck

110lb x 8 , 7, ( almot failure ), 8 ( failure ).

Cable laterals

22lb x 8, 8 , 8 + 2 forced reps. ( failure ).

Barbell Curl

66lb x 8, 8 ( almost failed ), 6 ( failure ).

Incline dumbell curl

26lb db`s 2 x 6..both failure

Shrugs

66lbers 2 x 8, 1 x 10 ( failure ).

Barbell shrugs

154lb 2 x 8, 1 x 9 ( failure ).

Today my traps are sore as hell, delts are quite sore which feels strange as they never usually get sore. Bi`s a little sore too. Feel really tired today though, lets see how I go next time ! Enjoyed the workout though.

Hellrazor
09-03-2002, 11:38 AM
2/9/02

Right i thought fook it, and started my course of gear, sadly my training has gone all to pot but will soon be rectified.

Chest - ( 9 sets ) last set of each exercise to failure - well this is what i planned !

Incline barbell press 154 x 10 ( nearly failed ) wtf?? strength has dropped since last week quite a bit, 176 x 6 ( failure ) Oh my word there goes the plan out the window. dropped back down to 154 x 10. I will stick to 154 next time.

Flat dumbell press

132lb x 5 (failure ) WTF? I usually get well more ...this is not good, my tris were in agony, dropped to 110lb x 7, droppeed again to 96lb x 9.....That was abysmal.

Machine Flyes

160lb x 8 ( near failure ) , 10 ( failure )..hmmm

Close grip bench

110 x 8 ( near f ), 8 ( f ) 7 ( f ) + 2 forced reps.

Skulls

66lb x 8 ( f ) , 7 ( f ) then dropped to 55lb x 9 (f).

Ab bench crunches 22lb 4 x 8 all to failure.

That was a shitty chest workout, I did miss chest last week so it may be why I suffered so much, lets see how next week goes.

Hellrazor
09-03-2002, 11:44 AM
3/9/02 - Pecs are in shreds and very sore, less sets next week.

back - 8 sets all to failure.

Chins 11lb dumbell in legs 1 x 5, bodyweight x 7, 6. All to failure.
Last week i got 10, 8, 8 bodyweight, not sure if todays better or not as i used weight for the first set.

Dumbell row

88lb x 4 ( f ), 66lb x 8, 8...all to failure again.

Seated row

114lb x 9, 132 x 7...failure again.

Lat pulldown

88lb 2 x 12.....grip was almost gone, could barely grip the bar.

Last weeks workout felt much better but never mind , lets see how I go next week.

Hellrazor
09-05-2002, 03:53 PM
today

Legs

Squats

187lb x 10, felt easy so went up to...
220lb x 8...quite comfortable..ish ! Decided to add a little more so..
242 x 7 ..total failure..Went up 55lbs and form was still good??? Fook me.

Leg Press..I didnt do as well on these probably cause of the increased squat poundage....

572lb x 8 ( Near failure ) darn, x 7, 6...Didnt dare go up to 640 like last time.

Leg extension

110lb x 12 ( failure ), 126 x 9 ( failure ), decided not to do a drop set.

Leg Curl

99lb x 10, 110lb x 10, 8 ( failed on 8 ).

Rotary calf

330lb x 12, 10, 8 ( last set failed at 8 ).

Calf raises

180lb 2 x 12...both failure.

Abs

Bench crunches 22lb 3 x 8 all to failure. Fukin hell legs were aching all night, lets see how they feel tomorrow, naps should be just kicking in I`ve been on them for 4 days now, shoulders and biceps tomorrow.

Hellrazor
09-09-2002, 04:20 PM
6/9/02

Shoulders and biceps

Dumbell press

128lb x 8, 8 , 7 - ( failure ).

Press behind neck

132lb x 8, 8, 6 - failure.

Laterals ( cable )

22lb x 12, 10, 9 + 1 ( failure )

Barbell front raise

33lb x 10, 8, 7 ( failure )

Barbell curl

66lb x 9, 8 , 77lb x 7 ( failure )

Incline dumbell curls

52lb x 8, 8 ( failed )

Cable curls

44lb x 8, 7 ( failed ).

Felt sweet the next day, hardly sore except rotators, damn i should be rehabbing them.

Hellrazor
09-09-2002, 04:27 PM
9/9/02

Chest and triceps

Dumbell press - decided to do these instead of heavy bench as shoulders suffer on bench.

154lb x 8, 7 ( near failure ) 132lb x 8 ( failed ).

Pec flye machine

160 x 10, 10, 9 ( failed ).

Bench press - lightish but strict form.

132 lb x 10, 10 ( near failure ).........Thought the press and flies felt like enough but since Im on a cycle i thought I might get away with the extra few sets.

Skull crushers - no benches for close grip free so did these first.

66lb x 10, 10 72lb x 10 ( failure ).

Pushdowns

66lb x 10, 10...77lb x 8 + 1 ( failure )...Tri`s were absolutely shot from all the presses , see how I feel tomorrow no doubt pecs will be in shreds as always.

Ab bench crunches

24lb x 10, 33lb x 10, 8 ( failure )

Weighted cable crunches

88lb x 10, 10 ( failure )

Hellrazor
09-11-2002, 09:20 AM
10/9/02

Back

Deadlifts

220lbs 2 x 8 ( both near failure ).

Close underhand chins

2 x 8 ( 2nd set was to failure ) ....Think I`m having trouble doing these due to my bodyweight increasing rapidly, for the last set i decided to do close grip underhand pulldowns

143lb x 8 ( failure ).

Seated row

99lb x 10, 115lb x 10, 9 ( failure ).

Single arm dumbell row

66lb x 10, 77lb 2 x 8 ( both to failure ).

Dumbell Shrugs

176lb x 8, 8 ( last set near failure ), decided to drop and go strict, so 110lb x 12, 12 ( both sets to failure ).

Back feels fine today, traps are a little sore. Lets see how i progress next week, skipping deads next week and going for weighted chins.

BennettBoy
09-11-2002, 09:24 AM
Hey bro.....are you seeing any benefits from the gear.....or is it still a little too early?

Hellrazor
09-12-2002, 04:31 AM
I`m not sure BB, people say I`m getting bigger but I just cant see it, havent seen much strength increase ! Maybe in a few weeks. I know one thing I weigh nearly 13lb heavier !, obviously water retention but...lets wait see if the test kicks in nicely.

Hellrazor
09-12-2002, 05:07 PM
Legs

Squats

220 x 10 ..easy hehehe
242 x 10...hmm came painfully close to failure...( I was about to add another 22lb and go for about 6 - 8 to failure when an old guy came over and started babbling crap about going too deep, saying I wasnt quite parallell etc..etc.. and saying I should drop some weight and go more strict so to shut him up as he was twoddling on for what seemed like eons...I went back down to...

220lb x 11 ( total ball busting, agonising , atf failure )...laid down and almost cried. Waddled over to..

Leg press

550lb x 9 ( near failure ), 572lb x 8 ( failed ), 7 ( failed again ).

Leg extension

125lb x 10 ( near failure ), 143lb x 7, 7 ( both failure ).

Leg curl

110lb x 10, 10, 121lb x 9 ( failure ).

Rotary calf

330lb x 10, 10 ( both nf ), 13 ( failure ).

Calf raises

330 x 6 ( failure ), 198lb x 12, 12 ( both failure )....

Unfortunately I didnt have time to do abs as I had to shower quickly and start work but I will do them tomorrow with shoulders and bi`s. Great workout today went up in mostly all lifts.

Hellrazor
09-17-2002, 01:28 PM
monday

Chest and triceps - lost workout sheet for fri shoulders and biceps, darn.

Dumbell press

154lb x 8, 7 ..132lb x 10 ( f ) + 2 reps from last sessoin :)

Machine flyes

158lb x 10, 10, 176lb x 8 ( f )...added 18lbs and got same reps :)

Bench press

143lb x 10, 10 ( f ) ...added 12lbs from last week and again got same reps...cool.

Skulls

77lb x 6 (f) oops a bit too heavy, 66lb x 10, 10, 72lb x 9 ( f )...sweet, only 6lbs but ...

Pushdowns

77lb x 10, 9 ....88lb x 9 ( f ) ...excellent, again added another 11lbs and kept reps the same.

Again I didnt have enough time to do abs, these are getting neglected due to time restraints, however i feel they are getting sufficient work in deads, squats etc..

Well it was a good session and pecs are not too sore today, back day ...

Tryska
09-17-2002, 01:32 PM
have ya done anything about those chest pain issues?

nice work with progression today. :)

Hellrazor
09-17-2002, 01:34 PM
Back

Chins - seeing as though my weight has rocketed, i decided to do them free with no weight for now..hehe pussy.

bw x 8, 7, 5 + 2 with spotter...:) better than last week, minus the deadlifts like !

Force strength low row - did this for a change from low pulley row

132lb x 10, 10, 143lb x 9 ( f ).

Single arm dumbell row

77lb x 10, 10, 88lb x 8 ( f ) :) hehe better than last week.

Couldnt resist it....

Low pulley row

99lb x 15 ( f ) ....Just for the feel of it :) I love `em.

Back was feelin good, think I pulled something doing heavy dumbell row, erectors were in a bit of pain after I`d done the set.
Probably twisting my spine a little...check form next week.

Hellrazor
09-19-2002, 04:07 AM
Hey Tryska! Nah, just waiting on the results of the chest x - ray, I`m going to see the doc tomorrow. It`s still bugging me like hell, seems to be fine while training chest, only really feel it during intense peak contraction of the pecs.

Well today is going to be legs...gonna smash last weeks lifts.

Hellrazor
09-20-2002, 09:14 AM
Legs

Squats...hmmm went to warm up with 110lb and was feeling pain in my hip flexors, warmed up on bike and stretched em a little, started again, still putting too much strain on flexors so decided to skip.

Last week I had a dull prolongued pain in the extreme lower part of my back, felt like where my left erector inserts into the illiac crest ( if it does ) havent read an anatomy book in years. Got it again today when doing lunges, hmm I`ll have to be real careful.

Leg press

550lb x 10, 594lb x 10..still quite easy...616lb x 8 ( failuire ).

Dumbell Lunges...figured I`d give these a go, havent done them for years.

66lb ( total )..9, 9, 10 ( failure )..fook these burned like hell.

Leg extension

143lb x 10, 158lb x 7, 6 ( failure )..:) lot heavier than last week.

Leg curls

121lb x 10, 132 x 8, 7 ( failure )..:) Improvement again.

Rotary calf

330lb x 15, 13 ( f ), 11 ( f ).

Calf raises

213lb x 10 ( f ), 11 ( f )...15lb increase :)

Good workout, felt like a pussy for not doing squats though, legs are sore as hell today, I like lunges, think I`ll alternate between squats/ lunges.

BennettBoy
09-20-2002, 09:25 AM
Lunges are good. They kill the glutes too LOL. My ass is so sore the next day following them.

Hellrazor
09-20-2002, 05:13 PM
Shoulders and biceps...whooo i kicked big time ass today.

Dumbell press

154lb x 5 ( f ) ..first time I`ve tried these, 132lb x 8, 6 ( f ).. :)

Hammer press behind neck

154lb x 6, 6 143lb x 8 ( f )...:) some nice progression there also..

Cable lateral raises

33lb x 8, 8, 9 ( f ) drop set to 22lb x 3...well better, usually use 22lb for about the same reps...:)

Barbell curls

88lb x 6, 6 ( f ), 77lb x 7 ( f )...I am the kiddie hehehe..:)

Preacher curl machine

66lb x 8 ( f )...55lb x 8, 6 ( f )..these hurt like a bitch.

Ez bar shrugs

154lb x 13, 12, 10 ( grip failed..use straps next time )..and add more weight.

Smith shrugs behind

132lb x 8, 8..again grip was crappy.

Awesome workout smashed all lifts, now for 2 days rest ahhhhhhh....

Hellrazor
09-25-2002, 10:30 AM
Chest 23/9/02

Dumbell press

176lb x 8..failed :) Fooking hell I was only goin for 2 -4 ??? superb !!!, decided to go down to 154 x 8, 6 ( near failure ).

Machine flye

191lb x 10 ...whooo easy ( near f ), 176 x 9 ( near f ) 9 ( failed ).

Bench press

154 x 8, 8 ( both near failure ).

Skulls

72lb x 8, 8, 79lb x 6 ( failed ).

Pushdowns

88lb x 9, 6 ( failed ), 77lb x 6 ( failed )

Weighted swiss ball cable crunches

55lb x 8, 8 ( both failure )

Ab bench weighted crunches

22lb 2 x 10 ( both failure ).

SMASHED every single lift...:) Stopped taking the naposim yesterday so the sust must be kicking in big time. Whoo back tomorrow cant wait.

Hellrazor
09-25-2002, 10:40 AM
Back 24/9/02

Lower back still painful so skipped deadlifts.

Wide grip o/h chins...ooh havent done these in a while,

chins 3 x 6 ( last set was to failure )...not bad at all :)

Hammer strength Low row

198lb x 8, 176lb x 10, 8 ( both to failure ).

Seated cable row

114lb x 12, 132lb x 10, 147lb x 8 ( failed )...wierd strength was going up on every set, I almost failed at 12 on 52k ?? :)

One arm dumbell row

110lb x 6, 6 ( both to failure )..woooohhhhhh :):):)

Ez bar shrugs

198lb 2 x 9...1 x 6 ( grip was totally gone )...

Wow what a back workout, felt great pulled my back a little on the dumbell row though...rewst day tomorrow ....BLISS.

The_Chicken_Daddy
09-25-2002, 10:54 AM
Hey Kidda, how much has your weight gone up since you started your cycle?

I see strength is fairing pretty good too, the way you're progressing.

Good schtuff.

Hellrazor
09-26-2002, 06:30 PM
26th LEGS

Whoooooo..Totally smashed all lifts today..

Squat

220lb x 10, 10, 242lb x 9 ( failed ).. :)

Leg press

594lb x 10, 616lb x 10, 6 ( failed )...Nice !

Leg extension

158lb x 10, 176lb x 8..MINT, well better than last week, quads were smashed so decided to do a higher rep set to finish...88lb x 12 ( failure ).

Seated leg curls

132lb x 10, 10, 143lb x 6 ( failed )....Sweet !

Didn`t have time to do calves as I had to start work, will fit them in another session.

Hellrazor
09-26-2002, 06:51 PM
Wow, just been looking back at my journal and noticed how much I`ve progressed over the past few months, heres a lil list of a few of the excercises !

Db shoulder press + 44lb
Db bench press + 66lb
Pec flye machine + 81lb
Squat + 66lb
Deadlift + 76lb
Seated leg curl + 33lb
Leg press + 132lb
One arm Db row + 55lb !!!

That is totally ACE in my book, just seeing that makes all the hard work worthwhile and it`s not JUST because of the gear as I`ve ONLY just began to feel an increase in strength ( I`m into the third week )...Hopefully within the next few weeks I will smash these also....hehe :)

rookiebldr
09-27-2002, 01:44 PM
Your right, f*ckn ACE work there Hellrazor. :thumbup:

BennettBoy
09-27-2002, 01:55 PM
Good work mate.

Hellrazor
09-29-2002, 04:31 AM
Thanks guys...whoo shoulder day on friday was superb.

DB shoulder press

154lb x 6 ( + 1 rep from last week :) ) 132lb x 9 , 8 ( failure ) ( + 3 reps ) .....ACE.

Force press behind neck

154lb x 7, 7 ( + 2 reps from last week ) 143lb x 9 + 1 forced ( + 2 reps from last week :) )

All good for the presses, the laterals I messed up and supersetted them with cable front raises, forgot to write the weights down..never mind.

Barbell curl

88lb x 7, 7 ( + 2 reps from last week ) 77lb x 7 ( failed )..( stayed the same ).

One arm DB preacher curl

27.5lb x 8, 8 ( both near failure ..biceps were blasted off the barbell curls )......AWESOME WORKOUT !!!!!!

Hellrazor
09-30-2002, 12:01 PM
Chest and triceps...whooo !

Dumbell press

176 x 8 ( failed ), 6 ( near failure ) , 8 ( failed ) :) whoo all 3 sets with the 40`s !!!!! Reps have gone all to pot though but hey progression is the key.

Pec flye machine

191lb x 11 ( near failure )..TOO EASY, 209lb x 7 ( near failure ), 224lb x 6 ( failed ...WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ).

Machine chest press ( benches were full of wankers )

Full stack = 330lb ( well thats what it says but it sure isnt the actual weight, probably more like 176 !! ) x 13, 10, 7 ( failed ). Felt crap compared to bench but what the hell IMPROVISATION, better than waiting 2 hours for all the curl jockeys to finish !

Tricep extension machine ( again couldnt get a bar and girlfriend was yapping in my lughole due to a powercut in the gym causing all the cardio to go off )

88lb x 12 ( failed ) , 99lb x 8 110lb x 8 ( failed )

Pushdowns

88lb x 12 ( failed....too light ) 99lb x 7, 7 ( failed )..whoooooo, my tri`s were probably stronger as I didnt do skulls, wont miss them next time though, well felt a little different today, TRAINING IN THE DARK AND WITH MY GIRLFRIEND ???????

All in all a nice workout, was well happy with the dumbell presses and flyes, as from next week I`m switching to dumbell flyes and bench press see how i go with them..chow for now.

BennettBoy
09-30-2002, 12:33 PM
Chest and triceps...whooo !

Dumbell press

176 x 8 ( failed ), 6 ( near failure ) , 8 ( failed ) :) whoo all 3 sets with the 40`s !!!!! Reps have gone all to pot though but hey progression is the key.

I'm confused. Are you totalling both DB's to come up with your weight?

Hellrazor
10-01-2002, 08:18 AM
yeah each dumbell is 40k = 88lb so 88lb x 2 = 176.

Otherwise I`d mean I lift 2 x 176lb dumbells and that would be a feat hehe.

Hellrazor
10-01-2002, 08:19 AM
I`m not going to train today as it`s my birthday, I want do but dont want people to think I`m a complete saddo LOL !!!!

Hellrazor
10-03-2002, 12:24 PM
Back

Chins 3 x 7..... last set to failure

Force low row

198lb x 8, 176lb x 10, 9... LSF..hmm only 1 rep increase, well better than nothing.

Cable row

132lb x 12..too easy hehe, 147lb x 10, 165lb x 9 ...failed :) A lot heavier on the cable rows today !

One arm dumbell row

110lb x 6, 6 ...99lb x 8 ( failure )

Hmmm, Not too bad. Added another set so now totals at 12 sets, seems to be fine, back not even sore the next day.

Hellrazor
10-06-2002, 11:23 AM
NEW PROGRAMME

6 days a week, low volume, push pull split.

Day 1 Chest shoulders and tri`s. ( ALL SETS TO FAILURE )

Barbell press

176lb x 12, 7.

Incline dumbell press

176lb x 5, 154lb x 5...:( tried to lift too heavy after bench, I`ll go with the 154 next time for both sets ).

Dumbell Flyes

66lb x 10, 77lb x 9.

Dumbell Press

121lb x 8, 7.

Skullcrushers

77lb x 8, 8.

Pushdowns ( Didn`t need to do these but partner was naggin me so I did 1 set ) 77lb x 10.

Nice workout, over in a flash ! back day tomorrow.

Hellrazor
10-08-2002, 03:00 PM
Day 2 Back and biceps - all sets to failure.

Chins 1 x 10, 1 x 7

Cable row

181lb x 8, 165lb x 8

Dumbell row

99lb x 10, 9

Barbell curl

77lb x 8, 7.

Ab bench crunches

22lb x 14, 33lb x 9.

Weighted decline crunches

44lb x 8, 7.

Hellrazor
10-10-2002, 03:15 PM
Chest, shoulders and tri`s

Bench press

182lb x 11 ( F ), 187lb x 9 ( F ).. sweet, its going up little by little.

Incline dumbell press

154lb x 9 ( F ), 176lb x 6 ( F )...better than last week, only got 5 out with the 40k`s on the 1st set.

Shoulder press

121lb x 9 ( F ), 7 ( F )...1 rep up on each set :)

Close grip bench - decided to add one set

132lb x 8 ( F )

Skulls

77lb x 9 ( f ), 9 ( F )...+ 1 rep again on each set..can`t be bad considering I did close grip bench this week.

37lb x 11 ( F )...**** that was easy...44lb x 8 ( F ) sweet.

55lb x 9 , 8 ( both failure )...Awesome workout, over in less than an hour...bonus.

Hellrazor
10-11-2002, 02:33 PM
Back and biceps - All sets to failure

Weighted Chins ( cg underhand ) 11lb x 9, 9 :) now were talkin`

Barbell row

154lb x 8, 8..hmm didn`t feel right, must check form next time.

Seated row ( wide grip )

180lb x 9, 8...hell yeah.

Bar curl

88lb x 9, 6..drop set 55lb x 6.

galileo
10-11-2002, 02:44 PM
Your cycle kickin' in yet?

Hellrazor
10-12-2002, 01:07 PM
Certainly is matey ! I came off the naposim and lost afew pounds then lost another 7lb due to a bad 2 day stomach bug. I`m back to weighing 189lb, I started at 175lb.

2 weeks left and then I`m doing another 4 weeks of naposim @ 40mg, lets see how it goes.

Hellrazor
10-12-2002, 01:13 PM
Legs

I made the rather silly mistake of doing the bleep test before my workout and my legs were dead afterwards, but I plodded on for a half decent workout.

Squats

220lb x 8, 8...Could hardly breathe from bleep test, **** I`m totally unfit.

Lunges

66lb x 9, ....For some strange reason my grip was going, probably due to the back routine yesterday, so left these and decided to do leg extensions.

Leg ext

158lb x 10, 191lb x 10.

Leg curl

143lb x 10, 154lb x 7.

Rotary calf

330lb x 14, 13.

Calf raises

198lb x 10, 213lb x 8.

44lb x 13...Fookin hell my abs are getting a lot stronger 55lb x 8.

55lb x 9, 66lb x 8.

Not a bad workout, a few small progressions, make sure I dont do the bleep test next time eh ?