PDA

View Full Version : New to At Large Products

CrazyEyesPat
09-10-2012, 11:12 AM
Hey everyone..... a couple weeks ago I won 160 dollars in at large gift certs at the APF Detroit Barbell Open. (side note--- just giving more props to the Detroit Crew... they put on a really good meet... we all had a lot of fun)

Anyways.... I've never used any at large products and was looking for some feedback. For protein powders, I have to go with an isolate as I can't handle lactose. What are some good products other lifters in this section like? Thanks for any responses/feedback!

Dank27
09-10-2012, 11:48 AM
I Use

Nitrean+
opticin +
Results.

Cant go wrong with em

Tom Mutaffis
09-10-2012, 12:48 PM
Hey everyone..... a couple weeks ago I won 160 dollars in at large gift certs at the APF Detroit Barbell Open. (side note--- just giving more props to the Detroit Crew... they put on a really good meet... we all had a lot of fun)

Anyways.... I've never used any at large products and was looking for some feedback. For protein powders, I have to go with an isolate as I can't handle lactose. What are some good products other lifters in this section like? Thanks for any responses/feedback!

The Nitrean+ is typically good for people who have trouble with lactose although it does contain a slight amount;it is a protein blend with whey/egg/casein and mostly whey isolates so there is very little lactose.

Other products that I would recommend are Results (Creatine/Beta Alanine) and ETS (ZMA/Microlactin). ALN also makes Fish Oil, a Multi-Vitamin, and an energy support supplement (Axcel).

I have been using AtLarge supplements for 4+ years and am very pleased with them.

ScottYard
09-10-2012, 04:43 PM
Nitrean plus, results, ETS, and bcaa plus. Give these a try. I use these daily and hit prs regularly as a result.

Brian Hopper
09-10-2012, 08:41 PM
I'm a big fan of the Nitrean+ and Results!

Invain
09-11-2012, 09:04 AM
I would give ETS a try if you've never used a microlactin product. I've used it in the past and definitely noticed a difference.

Justin Randal
09-11-2012, 09:28 AM
I use Nitrean plus, Maximus, ETS, Bcaa plus and omegas. All great products. The new Coffee flavored Nitrean+ is currently my favorite!!

ehubbard
09-11-2012, 11:30 AM
I prefer the taste of Nitrean to Nitrean +. I also have issues with lactose and it doesn't seem to bother me. I resisted for a long time buying AtLarge products but once I switched to Nitrean I havent used another protein product since.

I am not sponsored by AtLarge.

larsen540
09-11-2012, 04:16 PM
I use Nitrean plus, Maximus, ETS, Bcaa plus and omegas. All great products. The new Coffee flavored Nitrean+ is currently my favorite!!

This

CrazyEyesPat
09-12-2012, 11:08 AM
well thanks for the responses guys! So the nitrean isn't too hard on someone who can't digest lactose well is what im gathering here.

Here is the meet video from the Detroit APF Meet ---- watching me cut the 885 and 900 squats makes me nausesus... also dropping the 735 deadlift is also painful to watch.... but hey any feedback is appreciated. still got a 15lb pr on the deadlift

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvCSlje0ZSU

theBarzeen
09-12-2012, 05:42 PM
Nice job at the meet....

I'm also VERY lactose intolerant... but I'm good with Nitrean+ even without a digestive aid. It mixes nice, tastes good, and agrees with my stomach.

And no, I'm not sponsored, it's honestly just really good protein.
I like the BCAA too, it tastes great, but doesn't mix as well as some others. Still a good product.

CrazyEyesPat
09-13-2012, 06:14 PM
Nice job at the meet....

I'm also VERY lactose intolerant... but I'm good with Nitrean+ even without a digestive aid. It mixes nice, tastes good, and agrees with my stomach.

And no, I'm not sponsored, it's honestly just really good protein.
I like the BCAA too, it tastes great, but doesn't mix as well as some others. Still a good product.

thanks man.... and thanks for the insight on the nitrean.. gonna roll with that then