PDA

View Full Version : Results Question

Jonathan E
09-25-2012, 01:40 PM
How important is it to get results refrigerated? Ordered and waiting on two jugs..but only have a mini fridge that wont fit any of them. Thanks.

larsen540
09-25-2012, 03:56 PM
I dont keep mine in the fridge just in a cool place dont leave in the car in the heat.

Jonathan E
09-26-2012, 03:26 PM
I dont keep mine in the fridge just in a cool place dont leave in the car in the heat.

Alright, cool.

Camaron
10-01-2012, 06:06 PM
When should I expect to receive my tub of Results if I ordered it on Sept 24th? I ordered the Blue Raspberry

Dank27
10-03-2012, 01:06 PM
When should I expect to receive my tub of Results if I ordered it on Sept 24th? I ordered the Blue Raspberry

Depends if stuff is in stock. But im on Long island and the instock orders usually take almost 2 weeks to get here. And on Limited run stuff ive waited a month. Thats the only draw back to ALN but the products are really second to none so its worth the wait.

Jonathan E
10-05-2012, 02:48 PM
Depends if stuff is in stock. But im on Long island and the instock orders usually take almost 2 weeks to get here. And on Limited run stuff ive waited a month. Thats the only draw back to ALN but the products are really second to none so its worth the wait.

Yeah the run got a little weird this time..been waiting about a month now haha.
Surprisingly worth the wait though, like you said!

chris mason
10-10-2012, 09:29 PM
Both flavors are back live. I have worked something out with suppliers that once we are out of this current inventory jam SHOULD keep it from occurring like it has lately.