PDA

View Full Version : Quick question on bulking

Manveet
06-22-2002, 12:55 PM
How may carbs do you guys usually get within a day when bulking? Do you guys have restrictions on the number of carbs you eat while bulking.

Manveet
06-22-2002, 08:32 PM
Wow!, don't all answer at once now.

Maki Riddington
06-22-2002, 08:37 PM
Don't worry we won't. Tis the weekend, what can I say?
People have lives you know?

To your question, I usually have around 300-400 carbs when I bulk. Now this time around I'm gonna be using a more exspensive type. I'll be using a higher protein intake.

Just make sure you take in your carbs when they are most needed and the right amount according to how hard you trained that day.
I would say that using a zig zagging method would be a great idea.

Manveet
06-22-2002, 09:33 PM
Ya, I usually get in quite a bit of carbs in a day. I think it's all the sandwiches I eat with whole wheat bread, and the pasta. I always get a good amount of carbs in liquid form right after training. Btw, what do ya mean by zig zagging. Oh yeah, and I finally got my damn Medal of Honor Demo running, to bad all I have is the crummy "Free For All Death Match" mode.

Mystic Eric
06-22-2002, 10:28 PM
I think I'll be getting at least 500 grams a day starting next week.

I've ate over 350 over the past few days and I look much fuller.

Maki Riddington
06-23-2002, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Manveet
Ya, I usually get in quite a bit of carbs in a day. I think it's all the sandwiches I eat with whole wheat bread, and the pasta. I always get a good amount of carbs in liquid form right after training. Btw, what do ya mean by zig zagging. Oh yeah, and I finally got my damn Medal of Honor Demo running, to bad all I have is the crummy "Free For All Death Match" mode.

*** What I meant by zig zagging, is to taper your or raise your carbs depending on your workouts. Have more on your days you train hard and not as much on your days off. Eat more on leg day then on, say a arm day.
Btw, get the game. Whats your online name and what server do you usually play on?

MrMuscle
06-23-2002, 10:37 AM
I eat around 500-600 when bulking. but i eat 350 when dieting down..go figure :)

Reinier
06-23-2002, 10:49 AM
I eat like... 350 or so and im gaining

MrMuscle
06-23-2002, 11:00 AM
Exactly, people are different. You see my avatar? that is after 80 days of 350g of carbs :) go figure. im down 13 pounds on those 80 days.

Manveet
06-23-2002, 11:21 AM
Thanks for the help guys. Btw Maki my user name is "Veeterayer", and I frequent all of the servers on "Free For all", there are only like 4 servers, I'll usually be on the one with the most peeps in it.