PDA

View Full Version : Blood Type Diet

MrMuscle
06-23-2002, 04:46 AM
Anybody know anything about this. Would like to read up on it, see what it's all about.

Allie
06-23-2002, 05:08 AM
*waits for Tryska to find this*

I have read the diet for my blood type, it's a long read, and I don't know anyone who has had great success from it. Basicly it tells you what foods to avoid and what foods you should make it a point to have in your diet, then gives you a LONG (did I mention it was a long and technical) explination as to why. I mean if your really excited about it, try finding a copy of it.

One of my friends is doing the diet at the moment, she says she feels better in general, but hasn't lost much weight.

MrMuscle
06-23-2002, 05:53 AM
Yeah ipretty much have my diet nailed. But im always looking for new ways to improve it, so if for instance i shouldnt be eating fish, or somthing, then maybe it would help for me to stp eating it. I just basically wanna see what its all about.

Tryska
06-23-2002, 09:00 AM
well i did a lot of reading on it...and I like it....i was eating pretty close to where i was supposed to be eating before i started it, but after tweaking my diet a bit more, (cutting out dairy, was most important), i definitely feel a lot better, and am experiencing the same success i was having prior eating in a similar style.

if you really want to learn more, i suggest gettign your hands on "Live Right 4 Your Type".

Callahan and his wife have had a lot of success from what I understand with it too.

MrMuscle
06-23-2002, 09:36 AM
Thanks, i'll see if i can find that book

Jane
06-23-2002, 09:54 AM
run a search on "eat right for your type" on wbb too, b/c we've talked about it a number of times before, I believe :)

Blood&Iron
06-24-2002, 08:24 AM
Voodoo.