PDA

View Full Version : The Anabolic Diet

Tru
06-25-2002, 08:51 AM
http://www.testosterone.net/html/body_69eat.html

Has anyone done this? I'm not for sure what to do on the mass and cutting phases of the diet.. That article only talks about the Starting phase.

How long should I do this diet for?

When I get off of it, should I ease out, by decreasing fat and increasing carbs daily?

Will I get fat when I go off of it? If i do, then maybe I shouldnt even start it...

gettinjackT
06-25-2002, 09:50 PM
looks ok........way too little carbs for me during the week, I would lose on that...but I think this could work out well for some.....

zwarrior99
06-26-2002, 08:46 AM
Tried it but it was getting a little to hard to keep track of what to eat. So i just eat everthing and anythign that gets in my way. :D

aikigreg
08-15-2002, 12:29 PM
let me bump this cause I'm about to start the diet and wondered who else has seen some good results from it.

Tryska
08-15-2002, 12:59 PM
it's basically a keto at a higher cal intake then normal if i remember correctly.

dipasquale anibolics diet was the forerunner of the ckds that lyle mcdonald made os popular.

there's a website with more info...

hang on lemme see if i can find it. all my good bookmarks were on my old work pc.

Tryska
08-15-2002, 01:01 PM
www.metabolicdiet.com

it's dipasquale's site. the metabolic diet, is basically the same as the anabolic diet cept geared towards folks who would find the word anabolic scary. ;)

BennettBoy
08-15-2002, 01:09 PM
Testosterone site also has a new and improved version of that diet called CKG.....T-Dawg Diet. When I get ready to cut I might try that one.

Puttn
08-15-2002, 01:11 PM
personally i dont think i could follow it... i eat around 230g of carbs which is low enough when i cut up ill lower to 200 i would rather have a long cut phase where i eat to maintain but do a lil more cardio burning excess fat and keeping muscle.. just takes a lil longer

aikigreg
08-15-2002, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Puttn
personally i dont think i could follow it... i eat around 230g of carbs which is low enough when i cut up ill lower to 200 i would rather have a long cut phase where i eat to maintain but do a lil more cardio burning excess fat and keeping muscle.. just takes a lil longer

I've done the t-dawg and done very very well on it. This one seemed like it would be even better, if a little tougher to follow.

Tryska - It seemed the metabolic added some carbs back in each day, which is why I'm shying from it. I find it easy to eat no-carb during the week when I'm busy, but during the weekends when I have more free time it gets hard to stay away from - especially when I like to go out and eat at restaurants. The lure of mexican is hard to resist

So I think this will probably work out with no guilt, I'm mainly just curious as to wether anyone here has tried this particular flavor of CKD.

BennettBoy
08-15-2002, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by aikigreg

Tryska - It seemed the metabolic added some carbs back in each day, which is why I'm shying from it. I find it easy to eat no-carb during the week when I'm busy, but during the weekends when I have more free time it gets hard to stay away from - especially when I like to go out and eat at restaurants. The lure of mexican is hard to resist

I thought the T-Dawg diet allowed you a carb-up day like every 6 days. 6 days would probably still be tough, but at least you have something to look forward too:D