PDA

View Full Version : Protein Deficiency

Alphasig
06-29-2002, 04:18 PM
Before I discovered weight training 6 months ago, I've been protein deficient for the first 22 years of my life. This is due to being a lukewarm vegetarian, being a picky eater, and living away from home for college. I have the ectomorph body and as the result of being protein deficient, I have a pot belly, simliar(but not as extreme) to children of african third world countries. I'm 5'9 and 152 lbs, gaining 15 lbs during the last 6 months with the combination of hitting the gym 3-4X a week, eating tuna and drinking NLARGE2. I have seen results all over except my tummy which has only gotten bigger from bulking. My problem is that I am trying to pack pounds on my small frame but at the same time reduce the bulginess of my belly. I do abs once a week with the seated ab machine and lay down knee raises. Please respond with any comments and suggestions.

Dominator
06-29-2002, 07:04 PM
A few years back I was in the same position as for the belly and no size, I was eating like crap, two LARGE meals a day. It was noting for me to take in 1k cals at one sitting. I think a lot of my belly came from a stretched stomach. I was in a wreck and didnít really eat anything for a week then ate very little the following week. That made a huge difference on the amount of food that I was able to take in at one time. I started eating a correct diet and havenít had that problem sense, the only draw back is I havenít been kicked out of an all you can eat buffet in a long time, and I also havenít won any eating bets either

Allie
06-29-2002, 07:55 PM
Did you happen to find your way over here from GC? Your name made me wonder...

Alphasig
06-29-2002, 08:53 PM
Nope, haven't checked out GC yet...