PDA

View Full Version : brief slippage in squat and deadlift

gmen5681
11-04-2012, 10:40 AM
Any advice on stopping brief slippage? I have inzer predators and metal jack briefs, and no matter how tight the belt it still slips out on the back side. no matter if its box squat, free squat, or "thompson squats" my briefs slip out. happens in deadlift too both conventional and sumo.

thanks for any advice.

wanted to add that neither have been altered and thinking maybe that will help, if that is the censorious, can you recommend someone?

JK1
11-04-2012, 03:23 PM
It depends on your torso length and gut size. I personally have to get all my predators custom made with 2 inches of extra material at the top. That keeps the briefs from slipping out from under my belt. Inzer charges something like $25 extra to do that, but its worth the money inmy opinion.

theBarzeen
11-04-2012, 08:49 PM
My wife had that problem for a while ( she lost weight and her briefs ride differently now)

We solved it by sewing a flap on to the back of her briefs.

Just go to any fabric store and get a yard of something heavy and black, like black denim. Double it over and sew it on to the back of the briefs. My wife's spanned from side seam to side seam across the back, stuck up a good 6", made it a lot easier to roll over a bar to get the briefs up too. $4 solution.