PDA

View Full Version : Help with Basic Cutting Questions??

KenShamrock
07-08-2002, 08:27 PM
Hey everyone- I tryed searching the boards and could not find the specifics, So i hope you dont mind me asking these questions.

When and how often should i take Glutamine.

When on a Basic cutting diet(low carb and less cals. each week high protein) What should be my Pre and Post workout meal. I work out in the morning by the way

How much Whey Protein should i consume besides my normal 6 meals.

When should i stop eating, like what time is the best time to stop eating in the day. Like 7 or 8 or something....

When should i have Flax OIL.

IT WOULD help me alot if you could try to answer these questions guys.

Thank you everyone

Clark
07-08-2002, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by KenShamrock
Hey everyone- I tryed searching the boards and could not find the specifics, So i hope you dont mind me asking these questions.

When and how often should i take Glutamine.
***not sure. definitely post work out***

When on a Basic cutting diet(low carb and less cals. each week high protein) What should be my Pre and Post workout meal. I work out in the morning by the way
***post workout meal should be the same as always, high protein, high in simple carbs (dextrose or maltodextrin***

How much Whey Protein should i consume besides my normal 6 meals.
***if you're having nough meals you don't need more whey. if you're getting in 6 meals of real food you don't need whey aside form post workout***

When should i stop eating, like what time is the best time to stop eating in the day. Like 7 or 8 or something....
***well, if you're goin to bed at 7 or 8 then thats the best time to stop eating. your last meal should be planned for right before bed. otherwise you'll become catabolic***

When should i have Flax OIL.
***when you have your low carb meals. IMO the best way to do things is to separate carbs and fat in meals. SO always have protein, but have either fat or carbs with it. basically any meals where you're not having carbs you should have a mixture of some or all of: flax, natural peanut butter, cheese, almonds.***

IT WOULD help me alot if you could try to answer these questions guys.

Thank you everyone