PDA

View Full Version : Help me refeed properly!

raniali
07-10-2002, 12:01 PM
I've been on a CKD for awhile (2+ months) and am very happy overall for multiple reasons with this approach to cutting. Here is my issue - I HATE the refeeds! Not only do I end up feeling like a fat, bloated pig with sometimes EXTREME lethargy for the day, I can't even force myself to eat the recommended amount of carbs during this time. Obviously trying to stay away from sugars and fruits as much as possible, eating oatmeal, brown rice, yams, and maybe some pasta - but after 3 meals of 60-100 g carb I am FULL and nauseous and disgusted by the sight or thought of another meal of any kind. I tried incorporating more liquid carbs (soluble dextrose into my protein drink or blending things) but its the same. Most of the time, I am don't finish my portions just happy I ate anything at all.

My fat intake for the day is VERY low (relative to the other days) so I know this is not the issue. Also - I am popping ALA like its going out of style on my refeeds.

Anyone with similar issues on refeed or have some brilliant idea to help me carb up with the best of them? What do you think about cutting almost all protein out for the day since I am not training and just trying to replace glycogen - this allows me more 'room' and more calories from carbs....?
:help:

Paul Stagg
07-10-2002, 12:07 PM
Try a TKD.

Goin_Big
07-10-2002, 12:08 PM
I was wondering about this refeed thing to. Do you need a refeed day if you do a 100 g carb diet?