PDA

View Full Version : Couple of ETS questions

synonymous
11-20-2012, 12:04 AM
I did a search, as I'm sure similar questions came up, but nothing popped up.

Let me start by saying I was surprised by the increase in bottle size. Any reason for this? This isn't really an important question, just wondering.

I have an opened bottle that's been on my desk for some time now (Like my vits) only not refrigerated. The expiration date is 05/15. Any reason not to take it?

The bigger bottles are nice, but the expiration date on them only reads Oct16 with numbers before and after being unreadable. Is that to mean October 2016 is the expiration date? I'm not worried, I expect re-order in a couple of months, just wondering again.

I know there have been posts on timing of your ETS servings. I just can't find the post(s). If I remember correctly, it doesn't matter if you take them all in the morning or afternoon or evening...correct? Is there any reason it would be better to take 4 in the morning and 4 in the evening? Or is it a comfort thing with swallowing the pills? I took all 8 in one big gulp of water last night.

Anyways, hopefully this will fix my DOMS issues...it did before, no reason to think it shouldn't again.

D-RAS03
11-20-2012, 09:38 AM
The only thing I can answer is about timing. It doesn't matter when you take them as long as you get all 8 in a day. Me personally I take 4 when I wake up and 4 when I go to bed.

chris mason
11-20-2012, 01:30 PM
The capsules are slightly larger and we have a new supplier for the bottles hence the change.

Yes, the ETS you have open should be fine.

The expiration date is Oct. of 2016.

4 in the morning and 4 in the evening 7 days per week.