PDA

View Full Version : Idea: Alternating Results and Creatine

Bassist-Dude
11-21-2012, 12:02 AM
I was bored in class today and got to thinking about how I could make my RESULTS last longer. As a broke college student, this would obviously be awesome, so I was wondering:

Would it be possible to take Results only on training days, while just taking creatine alone on rest days, and still enjoy the extra benefits of Results?

Let me know if this is totally ridiculous or not, as I love ALN products, but can't quite afford $50-something a month on top of school and the gym!

Jonathan E
11-21-2012, 01:55 AM
If you cant afford a constant flow of Results..which I'm sure is a struggle for many at times, supplementing free-form creatine monohydrate on days you run out is definitely one of your better options. The whole on/off thing doesn't really add anything positive. The whole idea behind Results is the creatine mixed with the carbs, HMB, Beta-Alanine, etc which make it a powerhouse tool. You can take it on your training days like you said to get that extra boost but to answer your main question: No, you will not see the FULL benefits of a regular Results user. But at the same time it's far better than none at all.

Bassist-Dude
11-23-2012, 08:02 PM
Ahh, I figured that might be the case. Makes sense.

Looks like I'll be stocking up during sales!

D-RAS03
11-24-2012, 09:46 AM
When I was running low on results and money I only did one scoop of results a day along with creatine 500. I didn't notice a big difference. Maybe something to think about.

WBBIRL
11-24-2012, 02:07 PM
Order today! The black friday sale makes the ALN products a better deal then they are normally (and that is still a pretty good deal).

I purchased some BCAA+ and some creatine. I too don't have a ton of cash to spend but these were steals.