PDA

View Full Version : Huge AtLarge Nutrition Black Friday Sale!

chris mason
11-22-2012, 08:22 PM
AtLarge Nutrition Black Friday Sale!

We had planned on no further sales in 2012, but somehow we completely and utterly forgot Black Friday. Please forgive us this oversight and as a way of encouraging you to do so we are going to offer our largest discount ever for this year’s Black Friday and the subsequent Saturday.

25% off your cart total! That is 25% off everything we offer for two days only (Nov. 23 and 24). You will be paying less than our wholesale pricing for such products as Nitrean+, Opticen+, and RESULTS.

Order now and save like never before!

• Enter the code blackfriday in the discount codes section of the shopping cart page.

*** For lovers of our original Nitrean chocolate it is back in stock for a VERY limited time. We had just enough of the flavoring system left for one last run. Order now!

WBBIRL
11-23-2012, 08:48 AM
In for some BCAA+ watermelon flavor and a creatine 500! I'll let you know what I think of them and how they aide in my training!

25% off was a good deal and these products are good deals to begin with.

sandcracker21
11-27-2012, 01:08 AM
any chance the sale will be extended one day? I seem to have missed the boat

chris mason
11-27-2012, 10:21 AM
I'm sorry, but it ended Saturday. Watch our Facebook page and here and we will always announce sales.

WBBIRL
11-29-2012, 08:32 AM
Got my products last night and had a serving of each.

I think I may have mixed the BCAA+ with too much water and it wound up tasting like a bubblegum flavor (which was pretty good!) with a hint of watermellon. I think if I mixed it a little stronger (less water) then it would have tasted more like watermellon.

The creatine was tasteless as was suspected.

I put them both into the same 20oz glass of water. Any reason I shouldn't do this?

chris mason
11-29-2012, 10:19 AM
Got my products last night and had a serving of each.

I think I may have mixed the BCAA+ with too much water and it wound up tasting like a bubblegum flavor (which was pretty good!) with a hint of watermellon. I think if I mixed it a little stronger (less water) then it would have tasted more like watermellon.

The creatine was tasteless as was suspected.

I put them both into the same 20oz glass of water. Any reason I shouldn't do this?

You can certainly mix them. You will find that Creatine 500 will go into solution better in a protein shake.

Codeguru
12-09-2012, 11:20 AM
Great deal with the black friday sale. I snatched up 5 tubs of the dutch chocolate Nitrean+. Now if only that production run would finish, haha...