PDA

View Full Version : Dieting and gaining muscle tips/advice

Earn your body
12-23-2012, 11:52 PM
Hey guys I'm needing some advice. I am not new to weight lifting since I played football and basketball all through jr high and high school. Of course now that I am out of highschool I am not as active. I have gained weight but luckily my height hides it a little. I want to cut back on my weight. After every workout i drink a protein shake which could have unwanted calories that would be bad for my dieting. I try to run around a mile 3 days a week. What is some other tips/advice you guys could give me? Keep in mind I try to lift around 3 days a week as well. You'd think I'd be in good shape but I still can't lose weight can anyone help? Maybe some foods that i need to cut out? Any help is useful and happy holidays!!!

Holto
01-02-2013, 12:19 PM
How many calories do you consume each day?

Alinshop
01-21-2013, 09:15 AM
Post your diet so that we can help.

chris mason
01-21-2013, 09:21 AM
I have no idea how much I am eating. Why can't I lose weight???

OP, do you realize how ridiculous your post sounds? How do you think you gained more weight than you wanted to? What is the ultimate underlying cause?

Alinshop
01-25-2013, 02:11 PM
You gotta think this thru a bit more then you have.

morgancooper
02-01-2013, 11:23 PM
If you want significant change in a less time, start having water exercise like swimming for 2 hours every day. This is the best practice that burns body calories with the highest metabolic and catabolic rate. It will help you to conquer your consistency and stamina. Along with that, start intaking natural health supplements like olive leaf extract (http://www.olea.com.au) that rejuvenates body and keeps healthy blood pressure.