PDA

View Full Version : Food Help Quickly !

Big Punn
07-18-2002, 05:03 PM
Well see this is what were having for dinner,

CHEESEY POTATOS.. yes or no? bad or good?

also a side note, is gatorade good for you?

ryuage
07-18-2002, 08:43 PM
cheesy potatos is that all you're having for dinner??? =\ just for your information potatos is just a source of carbs I would reccomend eating something else with it... gatorade isn't per say "bad" for you I guess it would depending on your definition of "bad" was.... I'd personally only drink a gatorade if i had to post workout.

Bam Bam
07-18-2002, 09:15 PM
hey viking i answered you lmao @ cheesy potatoes (not while cutting)

Behemoth
07-18-2002, 09:23 PM
No, first off it depends on what your doing, on a bulk it wouldn't bother me. On a cut, it's nothing close to a meal I want. Your going to get loads of fair carbs from the potatoes and fat from the cheese with minimal protein.
Gatorade I would call bad, hows it differ from soda? Well, I suppose it doesn't have all the crap that soda does, but it's got all the sugar. Post workout would be okay, any other time I see no good reason. It doesn't even taste that good.

Big Punn
07-19-2002, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Bam Bam
hey viking i answered you lmao @ cheesy potatoes (not while cutting)

lol... you found me so quickly!

Big Punn
07-19-2002, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by ryuage
cheesy potatos is that all you're having for dinner??? =\ just for your information potatos is just a source of carbs I would reccomend eating something else with it... gatorade isn't per say "bad" for you I guess it would depending on your definition of "bad" was.... I'd personally only drink a gatorade if i had to post workout.

No we had chicken