PDA

View Full Version : Vains

Davy
07-19-2002, 03:41 AM
Started at march with 206lb (103kg)
Now weighting +- 180lb (90kg)

I know i lost some very nasty fat , but still got the "belly" problem.
Seems like i cant get rid of it .
But now i also see those vains on my biceps poppin' up , especialy when i trained them.
Thoug i eat a fair amount of bread every day , and my pants are realy loosening , noticed also that my belly has decreased fairly.

Aint there any sollution for leaving the belly behind on a short period or does it just has to go away with the time ? Same goes for my chest , i've got some "titties" too.

Now and then i also see a large vain on my quadricep.
And also those on my (inside)forearms are now visible.
Never had this before.
Still got to loose 10kg (20lbs) , but will the belly and the titties be gone then ?

Does this mean my diet is not that bad ?

GuitarPlayer
07-19-2002, 07:38 AM
yes

the last 20 lbs of fat you lose will do aesthetic wonders for your body

saggy nipples, protruding belly, love handles, will all disappear once those last few pounds are gone

never lose hope keep at it be patient and you will get results

Mik
07-19-2002, 09:04 AM
Good work man. Keep it up! Like guitarplayer said, the belly and "titties" will go in time. I've has the same problem in that these were the two last areas to lose fat. Once that fat is gone the difference is amazing.

Behemoth
07-19-2002, 10:04 AM
Right, theres a little saying around here that goes fat comes off the first place it goes to (or something like that). But it's pretty accurate, the places you named are going to be the hardest places to get all of the fat off of, it will probably slow down dramatically before that comes off. Those last 20lbs almost guaranteed to be the hardest pounds to drop, but don't get discouraged. Great progress so far man, and you've just a little more to go, good luck!

waterbuckat
07-19-2002, 10:23 AM
I got veins everywhere, abs, calves, quads, biceps, neck, forearms none on my face though............. Is that healthy? I never had them really before I started lifting, just some on my quads, forearms and abs after I ran.......

Shao-LiN
07-19-2002, 10:51 AM
I think the phrase was something like "first in, last out". Fat usually gets stored around the mid-section first I guess, so it's the last bit to go when you're cutting.

As per the veins popping out, you have low body fat all over your body (I hope they don't pop out of your face, hehehe). As long as your body fat isn't too low for too long, you should be ok. But I believe having extremely low body fat puts really bad strain on you.

Behemoth
07-19-2002, 12:58 PM
Veins don't necessarily come from low bodyfat, some people are just more vascular than others. Also when your body temperature increases, veins become much more visible. Low BF is probably the main cause of visible veins though.
I think they look cool, I wish I had more.

Davy
07-21-2002, 09:46 AM
Thanks for the replys , now and then some encouragement is good for anyone i think.

Im trying to keep loosing those last nasty lbs , im curious what am gonna like like when there gone :)

Keep on lifting :)

Bam Bam
07-21-2002, 03:58 PM
anyone noticed veins on their shins????

piemonster411
07-21-2002, 04:40 PM
Tryingtobebig what do you mean by people being more vascular>? does this have anything ot do with blood pressure levels or anything like that.

I have a different vein formation on my left forearm than on my right forearm. Could this be because my right arm is used more(and is stronger) because i play a lot of tennis or is it something else.

p.s This is a bit off subject but does anyone know of any foods that have a high nutritional value and is readily available and doesnt involve any cooking or anything. Becaasue im tyroing to put on weight and i find it really hard.

Davy
07-22-2002, 03:39 AM
My left inner-forarm has more visible vains then my right inner-forarm , although im righthanded , explain that :)

After my workout , i also got vains on the left and the right side of my forehead , really popping out.

GuitarPlayer
07-22-2002, 06:51 AM
well %(#$% after my workout i am so pumped i even see veins on my schlong

veins rule

stantheman
07-22-2002, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by piemonster411
I have a different vein formation on my left forearm than on my right forearm. Could this be because my right arm is used more(and is stronger) because i play a lot of tennis or is it something else.

Something else? Sure it is from tennis?

Behemoth
07-22-2002, 11:29 AM
Tryingtobebig what do you mean by people being more vascular>? does this have anything ot do with blood pressure levels or anything like that.

Being a more vascular person means you have it in your genes to have more visible veins.

I also have that. I have the big vein that goes down the bicep in both arms. But right in the middle of my left arm the vein decides to split and take a 90 degree turn half way around my arm. It looks quite odd (=