PDA

View Full Version : Opinions

mats183
03-10-2013, 11:34 PM
I just wanted to post a few opinions to give Chris some feedback.

Chocolate Opticen was the best tasting supplement I've ever had and I much prefer the taste to the new Opticen+. I obviously have no idea if the different ingredients affect the flavor profile but I just wanted to let you know and see if others feel the same.

The other point is far less significant but I prefer the clear plastic measuring scoops you had to the newer black or green ones. I find with the clear one I sometimes take a scoop of powder and there is a pocket in the scoop that's not filled. With the colored scoops you aren't able to see that. What I currently do is just keep reusing the same clear scoop so basically my current supplements have scoops in them from prior jugs. Not a big deal, just a minor gripe.

I do love your products Chris, just trying to give some feedback.

chris mason
03-11-2013, 11:03 PM
I understand. Taste is highly subjective. I have had people send the opposite and say how great the taste of the new chocolate Opticen+ is vs. the old. The unfortunate truth is you cannot please everyone with flavors. You simply have to try to find ones that appeal to the masses.