PDA

View Full Version : Cycle diet Progress pic

Allen Cress
04-15-2013, 06:51 AM
If you have been following my journal you know I have been doing the cycle diet for the last 7 weeks. I started at 216-217lbs and now I am at 203 lbs. I began with a half re-feed day every Saturday and now I am doing 1 whole re-fee day on Saturday and Mid-week spike on Wednesdays. I am basically as lean as I want to be for my beach wedding in 6 weeks so I am just looking to maintain at this point. I f I do drop anymore I will just add to my Mid-week calorie spike.

To give you an idea of my re-feed days here is what I had Saturday:
1) Large omelete with cheese and sausage, 4 slices toast with jelly, oatmeal w/raisins and brown sugar, 2 sausage links.
2) 4 pancakes with peanut butter
3) Chicken nachos, loaf garlic bread with butter, salad with ranch and bacon, chicken tenders, sweet potato fries
4) Large popcorn and reeses pieces
5) 2 flatbread chicken wraps with ranch and bacon, double cheeseburger

danisleet
04-16-2013, 06:01 PM
shredded! Refeed looks mighty tasty too, whats the macros on that day?

Allen Cress
04-17-2013, 05:02 AM
shredded! Refeed looks mighty tasty too, whats the macros on that day?

There are no breakdown of macros on re-feed days. Just consume a lot of calories to upregulate metabolism, thyroid, and increase leptin.

big ragu
04-17-2013, 05:07 AM
Fuckin lean! Do you have a thread that lays out the rest of your diet? Damn dude, if I was that lean I'd get married in a pair of boxer briefs only!

Allen Cress
04-17-2013, 06:39 AM
Fuckin lean! Do you have a thread that lays out the rest of your diet? Damn dude, if I was that lean I'd get married in a pair of boxer briefs only!

Here is a link to my journal: http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/showthread.php?153173-ALLEN-S-OFF-SEASON-Bodybuilding-journal-2012-2013

When I started dieting I initialy dropped 300 caloires and then after a few weeks another 200 calories to get my body into a supercompensation state to be able to do my re-feed days and then my mid-week spike. My current macros are 300g protein, 190g carbs, 30-35g fat (about 2100 calories). The exact diet is in my journal.

Allen Cress
04-17-2013, 03:58 PM
Here is a link to my journal: http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/showthread.php?153173-ALLEN-S-OFF-SEASON-Bodybuilding-journal-2012-2013

Allen Cress
04-19-2013, 05:56 AM

I have my current diet listed in my training journal.