PDA

View Full Version : Results: Split into 2 doses?

synonymous
04-18-2013, 08:49 AM
I had asked ALN about this and tried digging through my email to find the answer they gave me, and I think it was a "Yes, you can split it into 2 drinks." BUT I thought I would ask once more, in the open forum for all to read (And for me personally). I couldn't find the email sent to me. (Sorry ALN)

So, with 50 grams of carbs, some of us can't handle that much. I myself have had some blood sugar issues (Now under control) but would like to know if I can split this serving into 2 on off-days so that my body can better deal with the carbs (Or would that matter...anybody familiar with per-diabetes or blood sugar issues, please do chime in).

On days I'm in the gym I tend to eat more of my complex carbs before my time at the gym. With my current diet I usually start eat brown rice with chicken and vegggies before...in the end I end up with a blood sugar of something below 90, which is good.

I have my tub of results but before I start using it (And monitoring my blood sugar levels) I'd like to hear what others have to say (Especially ALN...albeit, a second time). I know that any information could not replace that of an everyday doctor. BUT I do respect the opinions of those on this board, so I pose the question.

In the end, my blood sugar monitor will tell me if the results out-way the risks or the other way around.

chris mason
04-23-2013, 11:12 PM
Yes, you can definitely breakup the dose. No problem at all.