PDA

View Full Version : Fat Burner question

JohnnyRingo
06-11-2013, 04:52 PM
Are there any good fat burners out there without the diuretics? I've seen that animal cuts comes in separate pills and you can take the diuretic pill out of the equation. What happened to the general supplements section btw?

chris mason
06-11-2013, 09:29 PM
It just wasn't getting the posts anymore so I removed it.

Have you looked into our AXCEL?

http://www.atlargenutrition.com/products/axcel

FYI people can post about other products here. I am cool with that. I might express my opinion, but they are welcome to express theirs as well.

JohnnyRingo
06-11-2013, 11:18 PM

FYI people can post about other products here. I am cool with that. I might express my opinion, but they are welcome to express theirs as well.

Actually yes I have looked into axcel. I just made this thread quickly and forgot to mention it. I know supplements fairly well, but admittedly do not know much about fat loss supplements. Does it have any diuretic properties? and how strong is the appetite suppressant complex? I do not sleep barely at all anymore so my meals are about the only way I can recover.

chris mason
06-12-2013, 06:57 PM
Actually yes I have looked into axcel. I just made this thread quickly and forgot to mention it. I know supplements fairly well, but admittedly do not know much about fat loss supplements. Does it have any diuretic properties? and how strong is the appetite suppressant complex? I do not sleep barely at all anymore so my meals are about the only way I can recover.

Why don't you sleep?

No significant diuretic component, no.

I would say the appetite suppression is mild to moderate.

JohnnyRingo
06-12-2013, 07:18 PM
I'm not sure, I consistently have trouble with it and the Doc can't figure it out either. I've tried a few sleep supplements, but to no avail. I don't like the sleep prescription medicine cause it makes me feel like dick. Axcel was one of my top three choices. I think I'll go with it.

chris mason
06-13-2013, 08:07 PM
I'm not sure, I consistently have trouble with it and the Doc can't figure it out either. I've tried a few sleep supplements, but to no avail. I don't like the sleep prescription medicine cause it makes me feel like dick. Axcel was one of my top three choices. I think I'll go with it.

I'm just concerned that adding the caffeine in it will only exacerbate your sleeping issues.

JohnnyRingo
06-16-2013, 04:00 PM
I'm just concerned that adding the caffeine in it will only exacerbate your sleeping issues.
I've cycled through pre workouts etc. and it hasn't affected my sleep either way. Caffeine basically makes me sweat, no energy boost. So I didn't really worry about that so much.

Alinshop
06-20-2013, 11:15 PM
Mr Ringo- have you tried taking a Tylenol PM before bed? I have sleep issues as well ,and have found that half a cap before bed does the trick. No crappy feelings in the am either.

JohnnyRingo
06-20-2013, 11:50 PM
Mr Ringo- have you tried taking a Tylenol PM before bed? I have sleep issues as well ,and have found that half a cap before bed does the trick. No crappy feelings in the am either.
Yes I have and melotonin and various other things. I will say that ambien works though :)

Alinshop
06-21-2013, 05:14 PM

Can you describe how you feel when taking the AXCEL? I haven't tried it yet and was wondering you experience a rush of energy or more of a slower longer released booster? Hope that doesn't sound like a dumb question.

Alinshop
06-21-2013, 05:22 PM
Yes I have and melotonin and various other things. I will say that ambien works though :)

Good ole Ambien helps me sleep for approx 5 hrs and after that, BOOM i'm wide awake whether i want to be or not! Keep us posted on your experiences using AXCEL. I'm always interested in new pre-workout's.

chris mason
06-21-2013, 11:29 PM
Can you describe how you feel when taking the AXCEL? I haven't tried it yet and was wondering you experience a rush of energy or more of a slower longer released booster? Hope that doesn't sound like a dumb question.

Well, most users will feel an increase in energy after about 30 minutes to an hour and that increase will last for several hours. Not jittery or overly wired.

Stonecutter
06-23-2013, 07:39 AM
Unrelated to your question, but JohnnyRingo, have you ever considered the possibility of a sleep disorder? They are often mis/undiagnosed and can really screw with your daily life. Might be worth looking into. OSA (obstructive sleep apnea) is pretty common. Can tell you more if you're interested.

In regards to your question, I don't know that there are any great "fat burners," excluding ephedrine. Some will give you tons of energy which will indirectly lead to fat loss via better workouts, but that's a different question.

Alinshop
06-26-2013, 09:49 PM
Well, most users will feel an increase in energy after about 30 minutes to an hour and that increase will last for several hours. Not jittery or overly wired.

Appreciate the response Chris. The slower released energy product's seem to work the best for me. Will have to give it a try.