PDA

View Full Version : Single ply

Shawn Bellon
06-30-2013, 07:54 AM
What is your experience with the best and worst single ply gear?

robertjr93
06-30-2013, 10:56 AM
I will say the best in Titan hands down! They have the singly ply gear locked down! I've tried metal not going to say it was bad but I havent seen any gear that can match titans singly ply.

mastermonster
07-14-2013, 10:03 PM
Agreed. Titan has the best single ply gear.

Daveall
07-18-2013, 08:07 PM
The majority of great single ply lifters wear Titan, you can't argue that.

BUT a lot of amazing squatters are using a TRX right now, Malanichev being the most obvious example. I've never worn one, but my understanding is that metal makes the best sumo deadlift suits. I actually don't personally know anyone who likes the velocity, most people either wear their super centurion, a TRX, a hardcore, or a metal IPF deadlifter

IMHO
Squat- Super centurion for most people, TRX for some people
Bench- Super Katana for everyone
Deadlift- Try them all figure it out

mastermonster
07-21-2013, 02:56 PM
To the quote above; I like the Velocity DL suit a lot. I've only used 3 types in the last decade. Inzer's MaxDL and I liked it and used it for several meets. Titan's original DL suit and it was OK but I used my Centurion squat suit and got better pulls. Then I got the Velocity and it topped the other's for me.

Daveall
07-25-2013, 06:06 PM
To the quote above; I like the Velocity DL suit a lot. I've only used 3 types in the last decade. Inzer's MaxDL and I liked it and used it for several meets. Titan's original DL suit and it was OK but I used my Centurion squat suit and got better pulls. Then I got the Velocity and it topped the other's for me.

I'm glad it works for ya. The sumo version made me want to throw up way too much to use. But then again, I might just not be able to handle a big and bad deadlift suit. I only even tried it twice

A.Schnupp
07-30-2013, 11:34 PM
My single ply experience is limited to the Rage X and I love it, I've attempted to go multi ply twice now yet I always end up back in the Rage X. Great shirt!