PDA

View Full Version : antivirus software blocking atlargenutrition.

sliver1
07-19-2013, 09:05 PM
Anybody else getting this? I want to take advantage of the sale... but I can't get to the website. It's happened with wannabebig before... this is the first time with atlargenutrition.

I don't want to miss this sale, but I only have an hour left before it expires.

sliver.

sliver1
07-19-2013, 10:14 PM
Apparently I wasn't meant to get this deal.

chris mason
07-19-2013, 11:32 PM
Sorry for the delay. That is a false positive in our opinion. We actually used AVAST on our computers and discovered the issue a little over a week ago. Long story short we had our server provider run a complete scan (in addition to the norm) and they found nothing. We then discovered that no other anti-virus program is reporting anything (nor is Google Webmaster). We have contacted AVAST and told them of the false positive and are awaiting them doing something about it.

And yes, it pissed us off.

By the way, you can turn your AVAST off and access the site or simply use the exclusion facility in AVAST and exclude our site.

Chris Mason

chris mason
07-19-2013, 11:33 PM
Oh, and shoot me a message if you still want to get the sale pricing.

andhen2003
07-20-2013, 11:30 AM
I'm having the same issue with Avast but BTW I've also gotten blocked at work with a different virus software (I think AVG is the software I use in our office, but I can double check). I will contact Avast as well so they hear from some consumers.

chris mason
07-22-2013, 01:43 PM
Let me know if it was AVG please.

chris mason
07-29-2013, 08:09 PM
By the way, AVAST finally admitted they were wrong by removing the block. There was never a virus or malware.

andhen2003
08-01-2013, 01:45 PM
it was AVG but it works fine now.

chris mason
08-02-2013, 08:56 PM
Yes, AVAST removed the block as we proved to those assholes it was not malware. And make no mistake, they handled the whole thing VERY poorly. A real crap company in my book.