PDA

View Full Version : Zero Carb Isopure Protein Drinks

karkid
07-20-2002, 03:35 PM
Anyone try these? I'm not much of a milk fan and all the protein powders taste milky. they look ok to me

Tryska
07-20-2002, 06:55 PM
they taste like cough syrup.

from what i understand the best flavores are grape, orange and apple melon? or some crap? the bright green one.

Tryska
07-20-2002, 06:55 PM
the bright blue one's not supposed to be too bad either.

big calvin
07-20-2002, 07:39 PM
u talkn about the ones in that glass bottle? man the first time i bought one i drank it and it was ok. half way down i see like a white something in it. i dont know wtf it was but i throw up after seeing that. havent seen it again but i aint toughing that ever!

goldentee
07-22-2002, 11:51 AM
Ah, the mysterious floating white stuff...
I asked the vendor what that $hit was and he couldn't give me a good explanation.
That alone made me not buy it.

Iso Pure has a new drink called Iso Pure Sport.
It does not have that floating thing in there, and it actually taste pretty decent, but it does not have the 40 grams of protien per serving.
I think it has like 20 grams or something.

bigkevin20
07-22-2002, 12:46 PM
I like it

CollegeBoy
07-22-2002, 06:16 PM
Elaborate on this floating thing... I got the chocolate low (err zero, forgot) carb stuff in the packets and after drinking Myoplex products for the past few months I almost puked the first sip. It gets better... really :)

TreeTrunks
07-23-2002, 09:45 AM
The old Isopure formula had 5 grams of glutamine in them but after they sat of the shelves for awhile the glutamine gelled up and they eventually took out the glutamine. I know this because we sell a lot of Isopure at work, or we did, they are moving really slow.