PDA

View Full Version : 3 questions for ALN

synonymous
08-29-2013, 09:07 AM
1. With Axcel and Pre-workout, is it a 'one or the other' or is there a good combination like 'Axcel on off days, Pre-workout on lifting days' or the other way around? I love pre-workout, works great. Nitor (Can't remember the exact name) gave me the shakes...wondering if Axcel would do the same.

2. WHat makes the Black series Nitrean + better, the extra 7 bucks...and will you be phasing out the regular Nitrean +?

3. When will your new vitamin be ready for me to spend my money on?

thecityalive
09-02-2013, 01:00 PM
+1 to his second question. Seems a bit arbitrary at the time being.

chris mason
09-03-2013, 10:13 PM
1. With Axcel and Pre-workout, is it a 'one or the other' or is there a good combination like 'Axcel on off days, Pre-workout on lifting days' or the other way around? I love pre-workout, works great. Nitor (Can't remember the exact name) gave me the shakes...wondering if Axcel would do the same.

2. WHat makes the Black series Nitrean + better, the extra 7 bucks...and will you be phasing out the regular Nitrean +?

3. When will your new vitamin be ready for me to spend my money on?

1. AXCEL won't give you the shakes. We recommend you don't combine AXCEL and Pre-Workout simply because of their caffeine content (200mg and 300mg respectively). I would use AXCEL if fat loss is your primary goal, and Pre-Workout otherwise.

2. The black series has a tweaking of the formula with more whey isolate, casein, and egg protein as well as new flavoring. The price difference is a reflection of increased cost to produce the new and better blend.

3. Not sure on the new vitamin as I have been focusing on resolving our supplier situation and bringing the BLACK Series to market.

Brian Hopper
09-06-2013, 09:57 AM
I've taken AXCEL and I'm currently taking Pre-workout, neither one of them will give you the shakes.

ScottYard
09-09-2013, 04:16 AM
I second that with Brian. Great products and results with out the usual jittering, and shakes.

larsen540
09-10-2013, 07:56 AM
I agree with Brian and scott. I take the pre workout mix regularly I have never had any problems. I also think the black series protein is well worth the extra couple bucks.

synonymous
09-10-2013, 08:41 AM
I currently take pre-workout, love it. Just wondered if there was an advantage to going with pre-workout on lifting days and Axcel on non-lifting days.