PDA

View Full Version : I am doing more cardio now how long before

bigkevin20
07-22-2002, 09:51 AM
I have been stuck at the same weight for about a month or two but I have also gotten bigger and more defined. so I cant complain. I am doing more cardio now because I want to get the rest of this off me. I only need to lose about 20 pounds and I should be pretty solid and defined.
So how much cardio should I be doing? My goal is about 3 to 4 days a week 30 minutes a shot.
And how long you think before I start losing weigt again I have all ready dropped 50 but the last pounds dont want to leave.

Behemoth
07-22-2002, 11:08 AM
How much cardio you should do depends on your diet. If you have you diet perfectly in line and your eating under just right, no cardio is really necessarry. But if you prefer to eat more and burn that off with cardio, then so be it.

Accipiter
07-22-2002, 11:25 AM
well, I can't give exact numbers, considering you've already lost a lot.....why not set a goal, and try to reach that, say that by the end of the summer you've shed 15 or so lbs.?

bigkevin20
07-30-2002, 08:15 PM
lost 3 pounds so far in one week now on to week to its really working. I have not been keeping good counts on calorie numbers but have been adding them up in my head ruff estiamtes Im aming for about 2000 a day. Since I am really busy all the time this is not a problem. I am still getting about the same amount of protein not sure exaclty but i am geting more defined and my stomach got flatter just this week. I no every one says if I am serious I will cont my exact numbers I have not stresed it and this cutting is working great for me. I hope I will be rite were I need to be soon I am very motivated now since I am seeing changes again.

Lettuce Face
07-30-2002, 11:16 PM
It isn't the length of time that you do cardio that is going to make you lose weight. It's the intensity that you do it.

I prefer intervals of wind sprints at full speed.

Goin_Big
07-30-2002, 11:34 PM
3 lbs in one week just by adding cardio eh. Sounds like muscle loss to me :)

bigkevin20
07-31-2002, 08:14 AM
Goin Big yes I have added cardio but my diet is much cleaner and I am sticking to my recomended intake much much better than I was before. I realy made some changes this last week in my diet. and my cardio has been intense and my lift are going up recently. I hope its not muscle loss but I am getting to were I want to look. You lost a sh*t load of weight in notime and I give you props for that. I did to but was at a standstill now im on it again.