PDA

View Full Version : Am I subject to extreme catabolism?

Behemoth
07-22-2002, 03:23 PM
Lately I've been sleeping for about 11 to 12 hours and I know that is a very long time to go without food. I guess I already know I'm subject to some catabolism, but just any tips? Before bed I eat 3/4 cup of outmeal and 2 cups of cottage cheese, and I make sure to eat right when I wake up. I suppose I could wake myself up in the middle of the night to eat but my parents already think I'm crazy enough.

Blood&Iron
07-22-2002, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by TryingToBeBig
Lately I've been sleeping for about 11 to 12 hours and I know that is a very long time to go without food. I guess I already know I'm subject to some catabolism, but just any tips? Before bed I eat 3/4 cup of outmeal and 2 cups of cottage cheese, and I make sure to eat right when I wake up. I suppose I could wake myself up in the middle of the night to eat but my parents already think I'm crazy enough.
You don't wake up to piss at some point? I always wake up to take a leak at some point, and will often slug down a protein shake before dozing back off(I like ready-to-drink ones for this).

I wouldn't wake yourself up, though, if it doesn't happen naturally--though 11-12 hours is an awfully long time to go without food.

Goin_Big
07-22-2002, 03:36 PM
I've slept longer, I usually lift better after I do :)

stantheman
07-23-2002, 07:13 AM
How can you sleep that long? Don't you have a job?