PDA

View Full Version : The Yogurt Exception

galileo
07-24-2002, 10:53 AM
I saw this was mentioned inside a post once and I had run across it myself while searching for information on bluebunny (lite 85) yogurt. Can anyone confirm this information?

http://www.lowcarbluxury.com/yogurt.html

I don't put my faith in everything I read. This one time I read that Julia Roberts was really into guys with small hands. My hands are really small, so I thought I had a good chance. I took a vacation from work and flew to Hollywood to attempt to sneak onto the set of "The Pelican Brief." After being tossed out onto the sidewalk numerous times, I finally made it on. I approached Ms. Roberts with my hands clearly displayed. She, of course, thought I was trying to molest (http://www.dictionary.com/search?q=molest) her and she went into a tizzy. She began beating me with her prop suitcase as she screamed obscenities that implied I had inappropriate relations with my mother and that I was born out of wedlock. The last thing I heard before I blacked out was the studio guard scream "Stop crying, you tiny handed freak."

As I awoke I realized that it's important to use a good deal of discretion before presenting your hands to someone famous. Lesson learned.

NateDogg
07-24-2002, 10:55 AM
ROTFLMAO. I read that when it was posted last time. IMO, plain yogurt is awesome. Flavored yogurt is not such a good idea, lots of high fructose corn syrup.

galileo
07-24-2002, 11:12 AM
The BlueBunny Lite 85 has no added sugars at all. It uses Sucralose as a substitute. It has 14g of natural carbs (6 are sugars, which come from the fruit). From the article, I'd assume that it owns.

;)

burr287
07-24-2002, 01:03 PM
so maybe peopel will now start to use yogurt as a pre-bed time snack

Juan
07-24-2002, 01:51 PM
If you get sick of eating chicken the same old way, you can make a little sauce to cook the chicken in that uses plain yogurt as the base. Actually you want to cook the chicken first, and then put the chicken with the sauce over low heat for 20 minutes.

Just get a quarter cup of yogurt, add garam masala, turmeric, cardomom pods, and cilantro, and you have tasty, healthy indian food.

galileo
07-24-2002, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Juan
Just get a quarter cup of yogurt, add garam masala, turmeric, cardomom pods, and cilantro, and you have tasty, healthy indian food.

You lost me at 'yogurt.'

David
07-24-2002, 02:05 PM
Ace (http://www.dictionary.com/search?q=ace)

mrunknown
07-24-2002, 07:31 PM
is yogurt good for cutting

mrunknown
07-25-2002, 03:47 PM
well any1

Alex.V
07-25-2002, 03:51 PM
Food is perfect for cutting. Just eat less of it than you would while bulking or maintaining.

mrunknown
08-14-2002, 06:39 PM
is it true that a cup of plain no fat yogurt only counts as 4 grams of carb sis is this not true

Puttn
08-15-2002, 06:34 AM
yogurt is a lot like milk just a diff texture i would eat it as you would drink milk.. i still think fat free cottage cheese is the best way to go

galileo
08-15-2002, 06:40 AM
Read the article for Christ's sake. Don't just make assumptions based on conjecture.

IceRgrrl
08-15-2002, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by Belial
Food is perfect for cutting. Just eat less of it than you would while bulking or maintaining.

LMAO! Excellent point garnished with just a touch of smart ass...

:p