PDA

View Full Version : Summer Progress Pics

Accipiter
07-25-2002, 03:32 PM
Not really bulking or cutting. I'm around 171 in these pictures, and gaining bit by bit. I look red in these pics cause I just got out of a warm soak in the tub.

Accipiter
07-25-2002, 03:32 PM
back double bicep

Accipiter
07-25-2002, 03:33 PM
left bicep shot

Alex.V
07-25-2002, 03:33 PM
You look good, man. What's your bodyfat? (Sig is goals, I'm assuming)

Accipiter
07-25-2002, 03:34 PM
here's a shot to show the depth of my delts, note the crevice by my trap and where my right arm begins

Accipiter
07-25-2002, 03:34 PM
front double bi/lat/chest/stomache

Accipiter
07-25-2002, 03:35 PM
traps

Accipiter
07-25-2002, 03:35 PM
Calves

Accipiter
07-25-2002, 03:36 PM
quads

Accipiter
07-25-2002, 03:36 PM
Finally, an EXTRA SPECIAL hamstring shot

Accipiter
07-25-2002, 03:37 PM
Last I got tested it was actually at 8.9

kAiXuan
07-25-2002, 03:48 PM
crazy man, i weigh 143 and i think i look bigger than you...........i think your exaggerating on your lifts and would need to see them to believe them*

galileo
07-25-2002, 03:48 PM
No offense of course, but you look like about 11-12% in those pictures. Look good otherwise! Except the hamstring shot...

Armpit hair is your friend...trust in it.

Black_Curtain
07-25-2002, 03:54 PM
Looking good dude. Really simillar to the way I look really, abit more muscle and less BF... I think I can look like that in couple of months.

syntekz
07-25-2002, 03:55 PM
Yea, that hamstring picture is a bit funky. Look'n good, put some weight on my friend.

kAiXuan
07-25-2002, 03:56 PM
here, so you dont ask****

whats up ladies??
:evillaugh:

waterbuckat
07-25-2002, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by kAiXuan
here, so you dont ask****

whats up ladies??
:evillaugh:

Dude your chest may be better but thats about it. If your back is more cut and bigger then accipters I would be surprised, I look the same as you kaix, just your arms are bigger and my traps are bigger (I know your legs are bigger then my chicken legs though :cry: , but im workin on it......).

kAiXuan
07-25-2002, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by waterbuckat

my traps are bigger

dude, in the 140s you dont have traps
let a pic do the talking plz...................
and what do you take high school wrestling for??
just curious-

kAiXuan
07-25-2002, 04:48 PM
and 7% bf seems just a little low to me..........anyone else??

(not trying to flame bro, just seems unrealistic to me........just my opinion......i could be wrong)

Alex.V
07-25-2002, 04:49 PM
That's been covered. Please stop the comparisons with each other.

Goin_Big
07-25-2002, 04:55 PM
yea, kaixun, this is not your thread man. Besides accipiter is bigger :)

your shoulders look awesome accipiter.

also, I bet your triceps are stronger than your biceps aren't they. Your Tris look awesome. You got a similar build to me, gives me something to look forward to if'n I ever hit that low of a bf%

chris mason
07-25-2002, 06:11 PM
Accipiter, you look good. I think your bodyfat is a bit higher than your test showed. Keep up the good work.

Bong Hog
07-25-2002, 07:14 PM
Yes, I approve. You would have one mean ass (read, LOOKING) physique if you dropped a couple %, but don't worry about that for now. You're lean enough. Just keep stackin on the mass.

And if you asked me, I'd say you look bigger than 171.

Bong Hog
07-25-2002, 07:16 PM
Oh yea, and uh, do some calf raises.

Orange357
07-25-2002, 08:17 PM
look good...i just need to drop bf and i'd look liek you

Accipiter
07-25-2002, 08:20 PM
Yah, The calves need some work. I've never been in a situation where I might need to actually LOSE a few pounds. I'm not gonna worry about that right now though, looking at the pics, I bet my % is a bit higher. Thanks for all the positive responses. And no Kaixuan my lifts aren't exaggerated, check my journal, I actually lift heavier now, but ain't updated my stats in my sig. You do look good for 140ish in that picture, but I don't think you look bigger overall.

Goin_big, I'm lucky with my shoulders, and back, I think those are two extremely important parts of the physique, and I've got great genetics on both sides of my family.

Finally, Thank You to EVERYONE at WBB, you've all helped me get this far, and I know thanks to all of you I'm going to continue to progress

Accipiter
07-25-2002, 08:23 PM
yeah, my triceps are stronger, (I guess everyone's are?) but like in comparison, I'd say I have average biceps, and my triceps really carry a brunt of the load, especially on benching.

BrooklinBrawler
07-25-2002, 09:30 PM
i think in no way r u look bigger than accipiter...thats just my opinoin , keep up the good work accipiter!

arnach
07-25-2002, 09:58 PM
no offense or anything but I doubt your below 12% bf.

Coster
07-25-2002, 10:40 PM
being totally honest here.

a bf % doesnt mean ****. it is just a number.
you are lean and have your abs showing. well done.

your lats need to get wider so you can have that V look or maybe that picture was at a bad angle. your shoulders look good. how long have you been working out? because you are lacking in the chest area. my chest always lagged behing everything else as well even tho my lifts on the bench were really great. but after training for about 18 months, my chest is coming together very nicely (still needs work tho).

great job man. keep up the great work.

btw i will posting some of my pictures very shortly. As soon as my friend comes over with the digital camera.

gympunk
07-25-2002, 11:03 PM
Man,great work!! Solid symmetry on your upper body, looks athletic not bloated! We're almost the same size (if you want to check the pics link@my sig), but your build is tighter!
You've got good forearms,helps the bi's look more impressive...
My forearms are skinny

MonStar
07-26-2002, 12:33 AM
Looking good man, keep up the hard work. :D:D

Davy
07-26-2002, 01:38 AM
Yeah , the calfs realy need some decent workout.

Though the rest is great !

Wish i had a digital camera too , to i could post a pic of my calfs , there realy cut up and wel muscled , but the rest of the body needs alot fat too loose.
Cant understand why my calfs are so muscled and cut :)

Black_Curtain
07-26-2002, 06:04 AM
And for the dude who claimed Accipiter is faking his lifts or whatever - this is very unfair to say so... strength and size doesn't always fit eachother.

syntekz
07-26-2002, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by Black_Curtain
And for the dude who claimed Accipiter is faking his lifts or whatever - this is very unfair to say so... strength and size doesn't always fit eachother.

No doubt!

Perfect example is Latman from this board (His lifts for his weight and size are amazing).

BennettBoy
07-26-2002, 07:57 AM
Looking good Accipiter. I don't know what your before pics looked like, but you got a great frame now to pack on alot of size.

Accipiter
07-26-2002, 08:25 AM
Thanks guys, yeah my chest does need some work, I keep pounding it, but it progresses slowly. I'm not giving up on it though.

I've been working out 3 years, but I didn't actually start doing things right till last July. So it's been basically one year that I've been going steadily, and doing things correctly.

As for my back, i neglected that severely for a long time, and it's still catching up. I keep adding to my deadlift virtually every week. Same with my rowing movements, it keeps getting bigger, I'll have that V soon.. :P

Bam Bam
07-26-2002, 10:39 AM
finally someone with smaller calves than me :p

Also yall need to back of Kaixuan hes ma Dogg

Accipiter
07-26-2002, 10:51 AM
your dogg just got carried away buddy :P

Accipiter
07-26-2002, 10:51 AM
and yes...yes finally someone with smaller calves with you LOL

waterbuckat
07-26-2002, 11:40 AM

dude, in the 140s you dont have traps
let a pic do the talking plz...................
and what do you take high school wrestling for??
just curious-

What weight will I get traps then? My traps and back are the things I got comments on??? I would post a pic if I had one, wresting is the toughest sport that I have ever done and my favorite....... what are you trying to say? Sorry Belial if you think I am trying to keep comparing but I am just wondering what he is thinking about the things that he said.......

Accipiter
07-26-2002, 11:47 AM
I don't see why at 140 you can't have traps...at 140 my traps stood out the most of any part.

kAiXuan
07-26-2002, 12:18 PM
okok, im just saying that at 140 your traps are too small to be visable to other people...........of course you have them
i guess this goes back to my theory that in training you cant post without somebody arguing with you.......back to my gen. chat sluttiness

waterbucket, i was just curious because IMO high school wrestling is bad for your body overall and even worse for you mind. it brainwashes you to go for pins and points, things which dont really exist in the real world. to beat your body comparable to army boot camp, and to cut down to unhealthy weights just to try to get an advantage. its good for a foundation, but only if your gonna move up to something worthwhile like jiujitsu.

sorry to disagree, but thats juss me*

Accipiter
07-26-2002, 12:30 PM
I do kind of agree with high school wrestling being terrible for your body. My friends all do it, and the **** they put themselves through is TERRIBLE. The mentality is awful as well.

Behemoth
07-26-2002, 01:02 PM
props to accipter:thumbup:

Blood&Iron
07-26-2002, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by galileo

Armpit hair is your friend...trust in it.
:nod:

What's the black halo around your head in some of the pics? Did you sell your soul to the Devil or somethin'?

Lookin' good, man('Cept the armpit hair thing)

Accipiter
07-26-2002, 05:53 PM
thanks Trying

I just blotted out my face cause I looked goofy. Not sure why it really matters, but still. I shaved my armpits once, and i just thought it looked better. It's a heck of a lot cooler in the summer too, and I sweat less

nejar462
07-26-2002, 07:26 PM
dude the only number accipter would ever lie about is his tiny 2 in penis. :)

Seriously wrestling toughens you up like crazy, there are other types of tough than just being able to lift of weight. SUCH as, being able to avoid eating, being able to lose in front of many people, granted not healthy, but it still makes you tougher

NateDogg
07-26-2002, 08:00 PM
Lookin' good Accipiter!

Accipiter
07-28-2002, 09:36 PM
Thanks natedogg :P, and nejar you do have some good points about wrestling

waterbuckat
07-28-2002, 10:05 PM
okok, im just saying that at 140 your traps are too small to be visable to other people...........of course you have them
i guess this goes back to my theory that in training you cant post without somebody arguing with you.......back to my gen. chat sluttiness

waterbucket, i was just curious because IMO high school wrestling is bad for your body overall and even worse for you mind. it brainwashes you to go for pins and points, things which dont really exist in the real world. to beat your body comparable to army boot camp, and to cut down to unhealthy weights just to try to get an advantage. its good for a foundation, but only if your gonna move up to something worthwhile like jiujitsu.

sorry to disagree, but thats juss me*

My traps are very visable, just in my genes, I have a big neck too....... I do see where your coming from with the wrestling thing. During wrestling season I run soo much during the day, I don't know how my legs keep up with it. I have more knee pain when im not in wrestling season though. As for the mental side, I agree 100%, I flip out on people like so easy becuase im hungry....... I don't know how my gf put up with it last year....