PDA

View Full Version : hospital food/diet

big calvin
07-26-2002, 05:33 PM
my brother is in the hospital cause of stones in hos gallblader and in turn made him get pancreatitis so he couldnt eat anything for like 1 week or less.(4 days or 5) and now they say he can drink all the juice he wants. bro and this aint no like natural juice or something its 20% real juice! im sure full of sugar. i cant stand this thinking why on earth would they give him this of all things. so anyways the doc says its cause of a fatty diet and blah blah blah. so now everyone is on my case cause im always say'n atkins and low carbs, meat and so forth. now everyones sayn your not gonna do this low carb BULLsh. huh? no your gonna eat fruits and carbs and low low fat. im like hell no! i know what to do and what not to. just cause i dont do it they think that i am and that this diet dont work. man it pisses me off!! why wouldnt they like give him oats or something? ...

Tryska
07-26-2002, 05:44 PM
cuz he had abdominal surgery and chances are he's yak it up and bust his stitched?

big calvin
07-26-2002, 05:48 PM
he hasnt had any sugery yet. in a couple days he will or weeks.

:)

Tryska
07-26-2002, 06:02 PM
ahh.......hmm...well i dunno why he's on juices then other then it will give him electrolytes without taxing his digestive tract too much.

oats are kinda difficult to digest ya know.

big calvin
07-26-2002, 08:25 PM
hmmm but damn wouldnt u think they would like make it real..lol

thanks tryska

Goin_Big
07-26-2002, 08:29 PM
Kidney stones are genetic........I hate doctors.........