PDA

View Full Version : Hey kAto

ozgod_76
05-21-2001, 07:54 AM
in one of the threads you mentioned losing bodyfat without losing muscle and doing no cardio explain the diet if you can please:)

Spiderman
05-21-2001, 10:54 AM
I'd like to hear this explanation as well.....

kAto
05-22-2001, 08:06 AM
im refering to the CKD: http://www.hardbodiessupplements.com/Ketogenicdieting.htm

with my experiences i lost no muscle at all, i came to this conclusion because my strength stayed steady. but not everybody has success with this diet as good as i did.

but for natural bb's i think CKD is the best to shed the unwanted bodyfat.

btw i DONT do cardio when i cut, its all about hte diet for me, i lift heavy with low reps to deplete my glycogen; again NO CARDIO!

ozgod_76
05-23-2001, 02:44 AM
Thanks kato for the reply. I have researched this a bit and i might try one of these diets and see how i go. If you want i will update how i go. The only thing i do not know is how long you can do this diet for.

kAto
05-23-2001, 07:17 AM
as long as you do your weekend carb up correctly, then you should basically be able to do this untill you are satisfied with your bf%

dont ever neglect the carb up though; if it is not done, your metabolism will start slowing down big time, and worst of all your workouts will suck.