PDA

View Full Version : Will it ever be a enough?

Goin_Big
07-26-2002, 10:13 PM
I'm in the best shape I've been in....ever....and I still feel horrible about the way I look. I know it's common, but is there anyone out there that has actually achieved what they want, and finally feels like they're "there"?

Neil
07-26-2002, 10:54 PM
I know how you feel. I think that's why most of us will just keep going.

Nights
07-27-2002, 02:11 AM
Same deal. If I look back, I see how much I've changed, how much better I am now then I was, and yet I still feel horrible about the way I look. I've had people rant on about how good I look, and others tell me that I'm huge (too huge, according to some).. and yet whenever I look in the mirror, I see myself in the same light I looked at the skinny, ugly teenage version of me. Small and weak.

Then again, other days I see my reflection and think "Damn. I'm a sexy bitch."

GIS
07-27-2002, 02:38 AM
Yeah, my self conciousness right now is my body fat has gone up since I started bulking several weeks ago and I'm not used to it. In fact, I think I might start doing a little cardio and/or change my diet around a little bit... I eat basically all day, but good foods.

I don't feel like I've grown but I bumped into a guy that I used to see in the gym quite a bit last year but not at all this year, and he couldn't believed how much I've grown when I saw him last week. Between that and this girl who comes up and pokes my arm commenting that I'm getting bigger, I have been getting enough positive feedback.

So, I ain't too worried about it. Everybody is insecure and self concious about themselves so don't feel like you're alone. And guys... always remember all the out of shape dorks who get hot girls so that shouldn't be a cause of your unhappiness. :)