PDA

View Full Version : The Big Pimps Road to Pimpoliciousness

Shankerr
07-30-2002, 12:21 AM
Well, I guess I should start by introducing myself... My name is Shane, and I live in a town about an hour from Toronto. I'm 20 years old, and am a student at Dalhousie University in Halifax taking commerce.. used to go to Western, but there are too many distractions (ahemmm... largest concentration of hot girls in Canada) in London, so i decided to change schools :) Umm, I'm an outdoorsman, for fun I work out, go to clubs, etc. I love to cook, and love long walks on the beach and candlelight dinners... Oh wait, this ain't that singles audition anymore, is it.... I really do like to cook though, if I don't make it as a fund manager, maybe I'll open a resteraunt where every meal includes at least one scoop of protein..

Anyway, right now, I am smack dab at the end of a bulking cycle, and am poised to start cutting next Monday. I have already purchased the low carb MRP's and whey, gotta find some ephedrine, or just go but more hydroxycut later this week, and am looking forward to getting my fat ass lean again... I havent sat down to figure out my cutting diet yet, but I'll post it later this week when i figure it out! in the mean time, if anyone has any suggestions, fire them over!

Measurements are as follows.....

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 214lbs
Chest: 48"
Waist: 36.5"
BF%: not sure, fat

still have to finish the end-of-bulk measurements, and get some pre-cut pics to post... thats a take for this week as well :-)

Schedule is...

Monday: Chest
Tues: off/abs at home
Wed: Biceps/shoulders
Thurs: Legs
Friday: Triceps/back
Saturday :abs and whatever I didn't hit hard that week... (cause of time considerations that day, or whatever)
Sunday: off

Anyway, i was basically bored, and decided to start this journal, alot more will follow, including diet, exact routine, etc etc etc....

And now, its bedtime, so I'm outta here

ciao

shane

Shankerr
07-30-2002, 12:23 AM
Ooooh, ps.. here is the only online pic of myself I have.... its kind of blurry and small..... but maybe you'll get the idea.. we're not sure...

MonStar
07-30-2002, 01:39 AM
Good luck Shankerr. ;);)

What is your strength like?

Are you going to be posting your workouts and your diet or what?

Shankerr
07-30-2002, 10:28 AM
Yep, hopefully going to be posting my workouts, weights, etc.. as well as diet.

Basically, my goal for this cutting cycle is to get to around 200 with abs.. so, we'll see :-)

I'll be posting today's diet and lifts tonite, see ya then!

Shankerr
07-31-2002, 12:42 AM
Well, had a good day today, was working chest today (my weekly schedule got pushed back a day this week) My diet for the day was as follows...

7am: 4egg whites, one yolk, 1/2 flax seed bagel with 1tsp natty PB, creatine shake and a glass of water

11am: Mesotech Strawberry cream MRP

1pm: large garden salad with balsamic vinegar for dressing, one can tuna, 300ml skim milk, water

5:30pm: 2 chicken breasts, grilled, 1cup jasmine rice, creatine shake, protein shake

8pm (after training) protein shake, water ProOne bar

Chest routine was good today, feels nice and tight, lifts were a tad low though....

3x incline dumbell press - 75lb x 8
3x flat dumbell - 70lb x 8
3x decline dumbell - 85lb x 7
3x flat flys - 55x10
3x flat bench - 235x7

Not a huge workout today, but it felt good, got a good pump, adn feel good overall.. next week, I am looking to add appx 5lbs to all lifts...

Tomorrow, I am fishing in the morning, the hitting the gym from about noon till 3 or 4 (including a squash game and teaching a squash lesson), then heading home to cook dinner for a friend of mine.. I am making a nice rose vodka jambalaya for her tomorrow... should be good.. shes been bugging me cause I always cook for my girlfriends, but never for my otehr female friends, so on that guilty note, I agreed to work some majic for her, hehe... Needles to say, I'm going to try to avoid eating that ****, because even though it tastes AMAZING! the recipe calls for about a cup and a half of 35% cream... Look for an update tomorrwo nite as to weather my willpower held up :-)

Tomorrow's workout is going to consist of biceps and shoulders... that way, I will be back to my normal schedule! I'll just do my abs after I get home. will post tomorrow nite to let ya'll know how it went ;-)

and now, its bedtime, if I want to get any decent fishing in, I'd better hit the sack!

ciao

shane

ps. if anyone has any ideas as to how to make my journal more interesting, let me know!
s

Shankerr
07-31-2002, 10:56 PM
Well, I just finished dinner, and I avoided the cream sauce by making extra chicken breasts, and just eating those instead :-)

Did some biceps and shoulders today. had a good workout overall, but not as pumped as I should be... routine looked summin like this...

standing dubbell curls - 3sets 55x8
seated bar curls - 3 sets 120x7
concentrations - 4 sets 50x7

shoulder press - 4 sets 60x8
lateral raises - 3 sets 30x8
front raises - 3 sets 35x8
dumbell shrugs - 3 sets all three at 120x7

Diet looked like this...

8am 4eggs 1 yolk, 1/2 flax bagel, 1tsp honey, 1/4 cup cottage cheese, water, creatine, vitamins
12pm Mesotech MRP, water
2pm 1.5cups jasmine rice, chicken breast, creatine, water
4pm (half time of workout) protein shake with low fat frozen yoghurt
6pm (post workout) protein shake, can of tuna, mustard, water
9:30pm 3 chicken breasts, eaten as I watch my my roomie, friend Anita and Melissa eat the deliciously mouthwatering vodka rose' jambalaya which I made for them..... :( oh yeah, and lots of water...

That brings us to now, not alot else going on tonite, have to work early, and plan to hit the gym around 2pm if I get everything done as quickly as I plan :-)

well, I'm off to bed. I wouldn't mind some feedback from you guys on my diet if you don't mind.... my daily diet is always roughly the same... once i start to cut up next week, all I am going to do is basically cut out any of the carbs present....

ciao

shane