PDA

View Full Version : Weight Lifting With Cardio after

CanadianLaxStar
08-04-2002, 01:46 AM
I play lacrosse and the season end a couple of weeks ago and its time to start training for next. I want to gain some size for next season but i also have to improve my speed
what i am doing right now is i work out for an hour 5 days a week and right after i work i i do all my wind sprints and such and the go to the box and practice
what my question is, is this to much stuff and if it is how can i get it all in?

Joe Black
08-04-2002, 03:21 AM
I would try and seperate it.

I guess you have to try and prioritise one after the other.

IF you still want to keep up with the lacrose how many days must you do?

You might want to cut weights to 2,3 days MAX a week and do your lacrose on off days?

TurboStu
08-04-2002, 09:31 AM
Well there is a perfect program for you. With the help of a good gym (not necesarrily a "name-brand" gym, but one that has the right equipment) you can get exactly what you want. My school does the BFS program (Bigger, Faster, Stronger). When the program is done correctly, you will accomplish everything you are looking to do. You will be bigger, faster, and stronger. If you follow the program you will accompish exactly what you are looking too. It incorporates lifting with running. It is the program that is perfect for what you want to do. The website for it is www.biggerfasterstronger.com Good Luck!