PDA

View Full Version : Progress pictures, please be kind =)

EVO
08-04-2002, 08:49 PM
Hey i have been working out hard for 3 weeks. Lifting 3 times a week and hitting one body part one time per week. My diet has also dramatically changed. I went from eating brownies every day to tuna and chicken.

I have been averaging

2300 calories daily
50 fat grams
400 carbs
200 grams protein

My starting weight was 203 on july 12
It is now aug 4 and my weight is 200.5.

Tell me if you can see any difference. Also the pictures suck. My web cam sucks. And my lighting sucked. I am sorry for the obvious lighting differences in the pics.

This is fron relaxed from july 12

EVO
08-04-2002, 08:50 PM
bicep flexxed july 12th

EVO
08-04-2002, 08:50 PM
sorry forgot pic

bicep flexed july 12th

EVO
08-04-2002, 08:51 PM
front relaxed 3 weeks later aug 3

EVO
08-04-2002, 08:52 PM
and finally biceps 3 weeks later aug 3

Please be kind, i know you cant see much in 3 weeks but my goal so far has been for some fat loss and then i will try to get bigger.

EVO
08-04-2002, 08:57 PM
Here this is an all in one pic to make easier to compare.

OscarLip
08-04-2002, 09:09 PM
I see an improvement.

Good work.

Behemoth
08-04-2002, 09:30 PM
Props to EVO:thumbup:

EVO
08-04-2002, 09:38 PM
hey thanks oscar and big!

When i see a difference, even a small difference like this, it makes me wanna go that much harder. Thanks for the positive reamkrs :)

:strong:

Manveet
08-04-2002, 09:48 PM
Your makin some progression there, good job.

EVO
08-04-2002, 09:58 PM
oh and i almost forgot.

Along with tracking EVERYTHING i eat. I am also taking creatine, whey protein, and a multivitamin from GNC twice a day. Twice on the vitamin that is :strong:

BCC
08-04-2002, 10:13 PM
I see a difference. Certainly looking leaner. Looks like you've lost a little fat and added a bit of muscle. Good job!

OscarLip
08-04-2002, 10:59 PM
yea it does look like you lost some fat and gained muscle. If you dont mind me asking what didyou do in the past 3 weeks to getwhere you are?

EVO
08-04-2002, 11:15 PM
hey man thanks.

Oscar i am not an expert or anything but i will tell you what i did.

For one thing i bought a legal pad and started writing down everyhting that i ate. My girlfriend thought i was nuts for keeping it.
I keep track of 4 things.
Calories
Carbs
Protein
fat

My averages are listed in my first post in this thread.

I eat tons of skinless chicken breast, tuna, and eggs now.
No joke, 1 month ago i would buy 2 packs of brownies a week and eat them only to buy more. I drank cokes all the time. Since 3 weeks ago i have went out to eat 2 times and drank maybe 1 coke.
I get 200 grams or more of protein a day thanks to my diet and the whey protein. I also take creatine and a multi vitamin.

I do my back, bi's, and forearms on Sunday
legs and mid section of tuesday
chest, triceps, and shoulders or thursday.

I picked this schedule so i could workout on days that i didnt have to work.

I do about 10 sets for big body parts and 5 for smaller body parts like biceps. I also do low reps, usually 5 reps per set for big muscle groups like chest, back, and thighs.

I am not sure if what i am doing is correct but it seems to be working for me so i will keep with it :)

I also try to get in a protein shake after i get done working out.

Hey man if you have any other questions about what i do i will be happy to go into further detail. Like i said i dont know much but i am willing to share what little i do know. And if i am wrong im sure these guys will set me straight.

Oh and i think what has helped me the most is that my body was/ still is in a pretty bad shape. I mean my diet sucked, my lifestyle sucked. By this i mean no physical activity other than my job. I mean 203 lbs and only 6 feet tall isnt exactly prime condition for my bodyfat count. I am not sure what it is but i am sure that it is pretty high.
So i think my body would have reacted to jsut about anything at this point.

bigedge
08-04-2002, 11:27 PM
did you grow about a foot aswell? in the second one u look taller ha ha

nah good work u look better already

MonStar
08-04-2002, 11:28 PM
EVO:

Good work man, keep it up. :D:D

EVO
08-04-2002, 11:43 PM
thanks again

wow it does look like im taller in the later pictures. I guess i must have been close to my little pc cam.

Spawn_X
08-05-2002, 12:21 AM
"I am also taking creatine, whey protein, and "

In my experience creatine kind of tricks you... Once you stop taking it you become a bit smaller (creatine makes your cells hold more water, "buffing you up" as an effect). I know that when i stopped taking creatine I lost strength and became a bit smaller.

I doubt you need to take anything... I'd say just work hard and do it naturally..

just my 2 cents

BCC
08-05-2002, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Spawn_X
... I'd say just work hard and do it naturally..

:rolleyes:

MWB
08-05-2002, 03:36 AM
Good job. Looks like you lost some from your mid-section. Love handles are much smaller.