PDA

View Full Version : I need help my diet..Im starting to slow down

bigkevin20
08-07-2002, 08:24 AM
I need some help please. I am not losing any more weight I have gained good amount of strenght and muscle but havent lost any more weight. Tell me what to do and will change I am verry serious and tired of seeing time past with now weght loss. I have lost about 50 already but that was like 6 months ago then i stopped losing and just been growing. this is what I have been doing Zenadrine, protein shakes, and creatine. Should I drop the creatine? my daily diet is about 2 protein shakes a day tuna salad or tuna wrap and like vegtables and 2 cans of tuna fore dinner. My scedule is busy with work and night school so I only eat in the morning a shake lunch tuna salad dinner tuna 2 cans most likley and another shake.
Rip this apart and help me change. i am 21 now down to 228 5'10'' I think I am pretty solid beneath this last bit of fat but cant lose it. I used to be about 280 and that was a sad sight.
I lift 4 days a weeks on the 1muscle group per week routine that I have stuck with verry well for the past 4 months or so and it has been verry productive. I like my routine dont reallywant to change that casue im still getting bigger and stronger.

Shao-LiN
08-07-2002, 09:15 AM
I, personally, wouldn't judge how you're doing on weight loss...but that's just me. I judge more on if you're progressing in the mirror/body fat department. Can still lose fat and gain muscle and actually gain weight (muscle weighs more than fat).

Anyway, would help to know how many calories you're currently taking in. From the looks of it, it doesn't look like all that much.

bigkevin20
08-07-2002, 11:47 AM
no more than about 2300 a day i have been trying to keep it low oh yeah and I am trying to get about 2 to 3 days of cardio a week a half hour to an hour. AND Yall think i should drop the creatine

MRJ
08-07-2002, 12:18 PM
Dropping Creatine may provide some weight loss due to fluid, but it won't do much for the fat loss I surmise.

Maybe more cardio or more intense sessions ?

Possibly your metab. has adjusted and a calorie increase in in order to get it running again ?

Drop some carbs. but keep the total calories the same ?

If you're eating clean, try eating REAL CLEAN ?

Just start play'in around and eventually you'll hit the spot where the last bit will begin to decrease.

bigkevin20
08-07-2002, 01:17 PM
thanks i am soaking this all in any other advise out there

LAM
08-07-2002, 02:27 PM
Definitely get your body fat checked so you know where the losses (bf or LBM) are occurring...the scale can be very deceiving

You can try substituting 50% of your fat intake w/ MCT's...

bigkevin20
08-07-2002, 02:52 PM
You can try substituting 50% of your fat intake w/ MCT's

sorry but whats MCT's

and I really dont want to lose weight I just no I lost alot of weight and fat went with that. I really want to lose the fat I think I would look pretty impresive if I could drop the last bit.

bradley
08-10-2002, 02:11 PM
Every couple of days I would bump the calories up so as to keep your metabolism up. Like one of the above posts said I would definetly get my bf% checked to make sure that you are losing fat and not lean muscle. Also MCT's are medium chain triglycerides.