PDA

View Full Version : On my bicep days I end up working out around 2 3 am

bigkevin20
08-09-2002, 02:43 PM
I end up working out real late like 2, 3 am i stick to my routine so when ever i get in thats when i complete it. all my other days are normal. What should I have for post work out meal I ussuall have a protein shake 50 grams with water and a can of tuna then go to bed. thats ok?

Shao-LiN
08-09-2002, 03:07 PM
Couple of posts below this one that have info on late night post workout shakes, etc.

MarshallPenn
08-09-2002, 03:15 PM
No, have protein and carbs. Skip the tuna.

gettinjackT
08-09-2002, 06:00 PM
Eat the same post workout meal that you normally would, the time is not a concern.

Tryska
08-09-2002, 08:01 PM
you have a specific bicep day?

bigkevin20
08-12-2002, 09:26 AM
Yup every thursday when I get home what ever time I get home

Franco
08-12-2002, 09:42 AM
Could you please post your entire routine BigKev

bigkevin20
08-12-2002, 12:25 PM
Ok hear is my routine I kinda came up with my own that I have been doing for at least 3 4 months now. With change in exercises every now and then. I have gained great results and a good amount of strength but any one advice is welcome.
my scedule revolves around work and night school.

1 muscle group per week 3 days of cardio 30 minutes a day.
All my routines are sets of 15 10 and 5 than a burnout on first set weight. Each set is heaviest weight possible for that many reps. Normally not being able to complete another one. When I hit mor reps then i increas weight adjust the routine according to reps.

monday *abs*cardio in morning

tuesday*cardio in morning if up to it

Wensday*chest-bench-butter fly-dips *Triceps-cable pull downs and over head cable pulls"not sure what there called"

Thursday *Abs *Biceps ez curls- concentration curls- and regular curl bar curls *foreams-string twist with weight at end. "not sure what its called"

Friday *legs-Leg press-leg extensions- *calfs seated calf raises-standing calf raises *shoulders-shoulder press-shoulder shrugs

Saterday*abs *Back-hammer strength low lat row-behind neck pull down -high lat row-Bent over Rows

Sunday *Cardio