PDA

View Full Version : finalising HST routine....

Tank23
08-13-2002, 03:06 AM
This is what my HST routine currently will look like, exercises not listed in any particular order.

Flat BB bench
Flat DB Bench
Squats
SLDL
DB OH press
Lateral Side Raises
Deads
One legged DB calve raises
Shrugs
DB rows
Triceps extension
Standing EZ bar curls
Lat pulldown/pullups
Weighted Decline Crunches
Leg Curls
Leg Extension

Basically....I'll be alternating between Squats and extension, SLDL and curls. If I do deads in a workout, I'll use extension and curls. On the next workout I'll do squats and SLDL but no deads.

I need to know a few things:
*I'm thinking about scrapping the side lateral raises...I hate doing them, and i think they're unneccessary. What does everyone think?

*I can do 22-23 reps (on each leg) on one legged calve raises. On the 15's, how should I go about working upto my max. I'm guessing if my max is 22 with bodyweight and with 7.5kg DB i get 10 reps (although this max test was done after the calve raise max test for the 15's), then my max on the 15's will be around about +5kg. How should I increment from using bodyweight to 5kg?

*I know someone will ask why I'm doing BB bench and DB bench...I've read that BB bench is a real good mass builder, so that's why I'm doing that. But, I think DB bench works the chest alot better than BB bench...so that's why they're in too.

*Does anyone think I should leave out EZY bar curls and/or tricep extension?

Mystic Eric
08-13-2002, 04:54 AM
LOL wrong forum man.

Tank23
08-13-2002, 05:47 AM
****...i just realised. I went to the Training forum to see if i got any replies but I didn't see my post anywhere.....i was like..wtf?

Sorry about this pplz....I'll repost to the training forum

Tank23
08-13-2002, 05:51 AM
i tried deleting the thread...only to find that i don't have permission to do so. Hulk, could you please delete this thread from here, I've reposted to the training forum.