PDA

View Full Version : The New Me!

flake
08-15-2002, 09:07 AM
This last year has definately been one of my worst, a number of personal problems has led me to be put on prozac, fuk up my second yr at uni and worst of all I havn't been to the gym in months.

I've realised I have to be completely honest with myself if I'm gonna sort my life out.

So heres my current, embarrasing and pathetic stats.

Height: 5'7
Weight: 133.4lbs :(

Heres what I was at my best;

Height: 5'7
Weight: 166lbs

Max Lifts

Bench Press: 240lbs
Squat: 300lbs
Deadlift: 360lbs

I dont even want to nkow what my lifts are now :( :( :(

My current goals are gonna be to get back to where I was, so that means adding 33lbs to my skinny frame, and its gonna be hard so I need some encouragement guys! I used to be so into the gym when I was 18 but now it seems so much of an effort.

So heres my plan, I'm going to eat like a madman for the next three days and then get back my arse back into the gym.

It starts today, I'm off to buy 20kg steak.

Call me a skinny little girl - I need the motivation!!!!!!!!

David
08-15-2002, 09:12 AM
You are a skinny little girl!!!

ARRGHHH!!!!!

BennettBoy
08-15-2002, 09:43 AM
Good luck bro! Just take it one step at a t ime. Consistency is the name of the game.

Manveet
08-15-2002, 10:05 AM
Good luck.

EdgarMex
08-15-2002, 10:13 AM
Good luck, man, just take your time, but don't give up :) :thumbup:

Franco
08-15-2002, 12:33 PM
Good luck Flake.

You at home or back in Southampton now?

flake
08-16-2002, 07:10 AM
FAngel: I'm staying in soton over the summer, but kinda hopping between here and home.

Anyway starting well, ended up going ou tlast night, lol. But did manage to eat quite a bit.

I've decided I'm gonna take my goals a week at a time, so for this next week my main goals are:

* Get Kcals up to 4000, split over 6-8 meals

* Get back in the Gym

* Drink 3l water a day

Black_Curtain
08-16-2002, 07:18 AM
You had some good strength according to your lifts, I am sure you'll gain it back soon.

flake
08-16-2002, 07:24 PM
This has to be some kind of record for me, a journal that I've posted in more than twice! lol.

Anyway today went well, I've decided not to calorie count for the first day or two as I want to get back into a routine first. But I cooked up a kilo of chicken this morning and its almost all gone now so things are looking up :)

One more day like this then into the gym we go, wahey.

flake
08-18-2002, 06:44 AM
Right yesterday...

Diet

Good, ate 7 decent meals, even snuck back whilst on shift for some chicken tortillas :)

Water

Still not high enough, too addicted to coke, which isn't helped by the fact that safeways was selling 12 packs for 2, so I now have over 100 cans. Drinking one now, mmmmm, coke.

Gonna try a pint with every meal, or before/after every meal.

Training

Heading back into the gym for the first time on tuesday, its my day off and I'm quite hyped. Went blading though :)

Other Notes

I think I need to shave, havn't in a week, cant be arsed.

flake
08-19-2002, 07:50 AM
Diet

Yesterday was crap, had v bad day, didn't want to get out of bed today :(

Water

Weirdly this was ok, prob because its so hot, drank about 6 pints

flake
09-08-2002, 08:37 AM
F**k! This is obviously going well. Lol.

Lets start again....