PDA

View Full Version : Jus' Some Pix

GeneticallyGifted
08-20-2002, 04:19 PM
Well I thought that I would post some pix that I have taken. Its just a couple of shots that were taken lately since I have hit the 190 mark(so glad:D, so glad!!:D), after changing my routine to HST. Please critique give some feed back on what you think and what you think I need to work on.

Thanks WBB
GG

GeneticallyGifted
08-20-2002, 04:20 PM
Back Relaxed

GeneticallyGifted
08-20-2002, 04:21 PM
Lat Spread ...kinda blurry though, sorry about that.

GeneticallyGifted
08-20-2002, 04:22 PM
Back double bi

GeneticallyGifted
08-20-2002, 04:23 PM
front double bi

GeneticallyGifted
08-20-2002, 04:26 PM
I know the lighting is bad, sorry about that too. Man, these aren't the best but the will do I guess. Later there will be more to come.

GG

someoneunlikeyo
08-20-2002, 04:30 PM
lookin pretty fu*ckin good to me, no pics of your legs?

do you have deadlifts in your routine? if so, what do you think of them.

RussianRocket
08-20-2002, 04:32 PM
YOu look great bro. You got the V-shape going on.

Franjipani
08-20-2002, 04:36 PM
Congrats on your progress !!

urrrrm as for the pics ? lookin the business....The first one is Scrumptious :drooling:

Cheers,

Francesca

W8_4_Me
08-20-2002, 04:42 PM
Excellent! Ain't it nice to see that the hard work pays off? Keep up the good work!

DelveyBoy
08-20-2002, 04:45 PM
lookin good.wish i looked like that(hopefully will)

Black_Curtain
08-20-2002, 04:55 PM
damn you have some great physique. I wished I looked like you damnnnn

Mystic Eric
08-20-2002, 05:10 PM
I hate you! :(

BennettBoy
08-20-2002, 05:14 PM
GG, you're looking great bud. And thanks for the information about the posing video. I'm definitely going to purchase that.

190? ARGH....I'm stuck....pass me your diet LOL.

Great Back Lat spread you got going there. Very wide and you got the V-shape going nicely.

:thumbup: to you man. You going to compete again soon?

Peace-

Manveet
08-20-2002, 05:17 PM
Great work!

Maki Riddington
08-20-2002, 05:32 PM
Dang you're looking good and I mean that in the non gayest way.

GeneticallyGifted
08-20-2002, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by someoneunlikeyo
lookin pretty fu*ckin good to me, no pics of your legs?

do you have deadlifts in your routine? if so, what do you think of them.

I knew that someone was going to ask about my legs. Well, I have a pick and I am going to scan it in soon. It will be up no later then tomorrow morning. So look for it. I'll post it on this thread.

I don't have conventional deads in right now, but I do use that exercise to train. I love deads because of how hard they are.

Congrats on your progress !!

urrrrm as for the pics ? lookin the business....The first one is Scrumptious

Thanks alot for that compliment.

GG, you're looking great bud. And thanks for the information about the posing video. I'm definitely going to purchase that.

190? ARGH....I'm stuck....pass me your diet LOL.

Great Back Lat spread you got going there. Very wide and you got the V-shape going nicely.

to you man. You going to compete again soon?

Peace-

No problem. I glad to help with the info. BB, my diet is pretty much the same over and over every day.

I eat LOTS of sirloin, read meats, Peanut Butter w/ whole wheat bread, Protein Shakes, Whole Wheat Pasta w/ Ground Sirloin and Red Sauce. I am eating fish and baked potatoe as we speak. I try and eat every 2 hrs. I was having a problem and I gave myself more rest days and it gives me a chance to gain more weight quicker. Jus' my 2 cents.

bigedge
08-20-2002, 05:43 PM
oo! ooo! you use HST? nice work, how do you find it? im just about to start my HST routine

Kayak_boy
08-20-2002, 05:45 PM
I think you're name sums it up!:D

Looking great, you're bulk is going unreal.

Keep it up mate.

GeneticallyGifted
08-20-2002, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by bigedge
oo! ooo! you use HST? nice work, how do you find it? im just about to start my HST routine

I just switched to HST about 3-3 1/2 weeks ago. I don't know how I like it just yet. But I guess I am going to give it the full run.

GG

chris mason
08-20-2002, 05:54 PM
You are still looking great. Awesome small, wasp waist!

Allen
08-20-2002, 07:03 PM
what weighit did you start at 8 months ago? and what was your bf % then?

Shao-LiN
08-20-2002, 07:37 PM
And you mentioned that you haven't been training for too long? I really, really hate you! Good work, man...I hope to progress like that someday.

orangecrush
08-20-2002, 09:54 PM
Oh man!!! You have the freakiest most incredible genetics ever. Oh man, you're just amazing. I can't believe how much you've progressed. WOW, jeez it's incredible. That body shape is out of this world!!!!

Spawn_X
08-20-2002, 10:36 PM
You well built son of a b....

:)

you got an amazing back..

BCC
08-20-2002, 10:47 PM
Bad ass rear lat spread :thumbup:

Maki Riddington
08-21-2002, 12:44 AM
Big time.

MonStar
08-21-2002, 01:16 AM
Looking good GG. Keep up the hard work man, lats seem to have really improved if you ask me. Lat width especially in the lat spread.

s_hinobi
08-21-2002, 02:18 AM
GG , 1 question: how long have u been training?:confused:

YatesNightBlade
08-21-2002, 02:45 AM
Nice shape. Good work bro.

Ozzymt
08-21-2002, 02:58 AM
F*cking good work bro.

PoundagE
08-21-2002, 03:05 AM
Nice pecs
keep up :strong:

Deca Devil
08-21-2002, 06:07 AM
Nice shape, keep bustin your ass :D

Later

DD

Joe Black
08-21-2002, 06:39 AM
damn that lat spread is sick!

Awesome physique.

wowbaby
08-21-2002, 07:00 AM
Can you give me your back routine?

jds22
08-21-2002, 07:55 AM
:withstupi

Jerry

benchmonster
08-21-2002, 08:04 AM
Genetically Gifted is putting it mildly. You have a physique most would kill for even after years of training and juice. If you have done that in less than a year and clean, you are a freak of nature indeed.

Very impressive. Can't really see any weaknesses. Just keep increasing body mass and keep that bodyfat low (which it appears to be) and you are on the right track.

B.

David
08-21-2002, 08:18 AM
hey Double G can you post your routine?

orangecrush
08-21-2002, 09:49 AM
We need that secret lotion, that pimp juice, or whatever it's called.

galileo
08-21-2002, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by orangecrush
We need...that juice...

Agreed.

beastin v6
08-21-2002, 10:31 AM
this guy is amazing. i really admire him.. just keep working hard and win one of em competitions!

peace

GeneticallyGifted
08-21-2002, 10:46 AM
what weighit did you start at 8 months ago? and what was your bf % then?

I started at a skinny but cut 148-150lbs. I pretty sure my bf% was extremely low. Probably some where near 6%

Can you give me your back routine?

With this HST I am doing:

Wide Grip Pullups 1 set
Narrow Grip Pullups 1 set
Seated Cable Rows 2 sets

To Galieo, I would guess by your comment that you think that I juice. Well, I'll take it as a compliment cause I don't. If I did I would say I did. There is no reason I would "LIE" to people who don't even see me or know me. Believe what you believe but juicing is something far from my mind.

To others thanks for the comments. It really keeps me going in the gym. I will post legs on here soon. I couldn't get them scanned in today, but they will be up soon on this thread.

Thanx
GG

Rock
08-21-2002, 10:48 AM
looking very very good, you should compete.

GeneticallyGifted
08-21-2002, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by TripleP
hey Double G can you post your routine?

This is the HST Routine that I am currently doing:

Squats-2x
SLDL-2x
Flat BB Bench-2x
Dips-2x
WG Pullups-1x
NG Pullups-1x
Seated Cable Rows-2x
Shrugs-1x
Military Press-2x
Laterial Raises-1x
Rear Delt-1x
Arm Blaster Cambered Bar Curls-2x
Tricep Pushdowns-2x
Seated Calve Raises-2x
Abs-2x

Hey, Rock I've competed once. I plan on competing next year after I put on some more weight though.

Thanks again

GG

Blood&Iron
08-21-2002, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Mystic Eric
I hate you! :(
Me too!:cry:

galileo
08-21-2002, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by GeneticallyGifted

To Galieo, I would guess by your comment that you think that I juice. Well, I'll take it as a compliment cause I don't. If I did I would say I did. There is no reason I would "LIE" to people who don't even see me or know me. Believe what you believe but juicing is something far from my mind.

No, it was actually a compliment in another way. Looking at your progress makes me think "Man, I'd need some gear to look that good, especially that quick." More self-deprecating than anything.

I've read your posts and I've heard you say you were natural before and I have no reason not to believe you.

peace.

GeneticallyGifted
08-21-2002, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by galileo

No, it was actually a compliment in another way. Looking at your progress makes me think "Man, I'd need some gear to look that good, especially that quick." More self-deprecating than anything.

I've read your posts and I've heard you say you were natural before and I have no reason not to believe you.

peace.

I apologize for mistaking you. Appreciate the compliment. Thanks.

Reinier
08-21-2002, 02:51 PM
*ENVY*

shiat.

Blitzforce
08-22-2002, 12:41 AM
Your lucky you can stay that lean all year round! :)

Nice overall shape.

jock227
08-22-2002, 02:52 PM
look good bro, but there is no way that you gained that much lean muscle mass in 8 months only as stated in your info.. how long have u really been lifting..

GeneticallyGifted
08-22-2002, 02:58 PM
Like I've told everyone else that has asked it's been 8 months. The day I started is on my fraternity and cousin's birthday of this year which happens to be Jan.5th 2002. If you don't believe it I will PM you phone numbers you can call and ask people if this is really true.

As stated before, why would I have to LIE?? Explain that to me. Exactly,there is no need too.

GG

jock227
08-22-2002, 03:11 PM
lol.. oh i don't know.. why do men lie and brag about anything??
lol
The only way that you grew that much naturally in such a short period of time is if you already had a cushion of muscle lying dormant and were already in pretty good shape to begin with. Even with on and off lifting or sports play. The reason exageration is so irritating on this site, is because it not only gives false HOPES to those starting out, but also FALSE EXPECTATIONS..

Relentless
08-22-2002, 03:25 PM
How long have you been an MD specializing in muscle hypertrophy research, jock227?

Surely that's the only way you can definitively say "The only way that you grew that much naturally in such a short period of time is if you already had a cushion of muscle lying dormant and were already in pretty good shape to begin with. "

Sure that's one explanation.

But there may also be others; like GG just happens to have a solid training regiment and excellent genetics. It's been known to happen.

jock227
08-22-2002, 03:38 PM
LOL..

Blitzforce
08-22-2002, 04:08 PM
I added 6 kg of muscle over the last 2-3 months...naturally too I might add.

jmays
08-22-2002, 07:46 PM
Good job man. You sent me a reply, I am checking the forum out. Nice muscular physique. Hard work pays off.

Kayak_boy
08-22-2002, 09:10 PM
I've put on 10 kgs since the beginning of May. Not all is muscle I'll admit and I've to cut a bit, but it's possible to put on quite a bit in a short time naturally.

nate allan
08-22-2002, 09:16 PM
Great job, most of us would kill to look like you.

Shocker
08-22-2002, 09:17 PM
i think that it is possible if you have the right ingredients of work/food/sleep

nate allan
08-22-2002, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Shocker
i think that it is possible if you have the right ingredients of work/food/sleep

1 in a million genetics to, 40-45lbs of lean body mass is no joke even for a first time AS user.

bengunn
08-22-2002, 09:32 PM
don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but you want to know where to work- and let me say i am no where near your development. your back is good but more width would do justice to your thickness, the middle overshadows the width. your outer triceps need work compared to inner. but the biggest thing is not to lose your head- by that i mean thinking well if i am this good naturally then i would be the man on juice. or for whatever reason gifted people tend to give up, that is if they ever give it a go in the first place. look foreward to the legs
congrats
good luck!
ben

Kayak_boy
08-22-2002, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by nate allan
Great job, most of us would kill to look like you.

Thanks Nate.

Yeah, I'm really happy with the way I look too!!!:p

LOL!!!:D

Shao-LiN
08-22-2002, 10:25 PM
Man, the guy looks awesome...leave it at that. Unless you're some sort of rocket scientist that knows how the body works and responds to everything, who are you to comment on how he got there.

nate allan
08-22-2002, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Shao-LiN
Man, the guy looks awesome...leave it at that. Unless you're some sort of rocket scientist that knows how the body works and responds to everything, who are you to comment on how he got there.

under that logic we should believe That Ronnie Coleman is natural because he said so, or skip lacur or jeff willet for that matter.

I do not know if he is natural or not, he looks great either way. but if someone comes on here and claims to bench near 600lbs at 220 natural or wieght 230 at lowbodyfat(G*PR*) they deserved to be called out.

Great Job either way!

F40
08-23-2002, 07:41 AM
Looking good man - Excellent mass around the forearm/bicep areas on what look like small joints.

keep goig mate.

GeneticallyGifted
08-23-2002, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by bengunn
don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but you want to know where to work- and let me say i am no where near your development. your back is good but more width would do justice to your thickness, the middle overshadows the width. your outer triceps need work compared to inner. but the biggest thing is not to lose your head- by that i mean thinking well if i am this good naturally then i would be the man on juice. or for whatever reason gifted people tend to give up, that is if they ever give it a go in the first place. look foreward to the legs
congrats
good luck!
ben

Ben this is not bad news at all. I do just fine with criticism. I think that it is very healthy and keeps one motivated in the gym. If its more width that needs to be add then I will try for my width to even it out. It would be nice to be even wider. I'm far away from the juice thing, so being on that high horse is for someone else. I'm no quitter either so I'm in the "Iron Game" for the long haul...don't you worry. I appreciate the comments and I will work on them. If there are other things people think that I need to improve on please make a suggestion.

Oh, and the legs are posted under the thread GG's leg pic.

Thanks Again
GG

jugheadkills
08-23-2002, 02:34 PM
compliments on everything, especially your back, ... i do agree that you could stand to lose a little bit of fat, but you are still a machine

Rock
08-24-2002, 08:41 AM
Jock, that is childish behaviour your writing out there, If you are really dedicated with a good set of genetics, like GG, its almost normal to gain alot on a yearly basis, and eating correct, not just saying you are on a forum like this, but actually doing it 100% will also get you along way, Ive trained for 2,5 years, but just the last 4 months Ive been eating right, and I have grown so much that last week I had to trowh away most of my t-shirts.

GIS
08-24-2002, 11:33 PM
You've got a tiny waist.... which isn't a bad thing and it certainly excentuates your v shape.

Gifted indeed... but give yourself some credit for hard work too. :D

Silverback
08-30-2002, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by jugheadkills
compliments on everything, especially your back, ... i do agree that you could stand to lose a little bit of fat, but you are still a machine

come on he's on a bulk, youve got to have some fat, but its nothing worth worrying about.

chris mason
08-30-2002, 06:54 PM
If he needs to lose fat, I am a complete blimp!