PDA

View Full Version : Picture of me on my rowing apparatus

chris mason
08-20-2002, 05:36 PM
I just got a resizing program, so I am playing. Monstar should find this interesting as he can see my home support row device.

GeneticallyGifted
08-20-2002, 05:44 PM
Chris, I am jealous!! I want one right now!! I mean RIGHT NOW!!!!

That is awesome, I know you are having fun.

GG

Ps. I was pretty sure that your back couldn't get any thicker and I would have a chance but now I'm not exactly sure....

chris mason
08-20-2002, 05:45 PM
redo

chris mason
08-20-2002, 05:47 PM
me vs. Casey

chris mason
08-20-2002, 05:49 PM
and Casey

Maki Riddington
08-20-2002, 05:49 PM
Is it supposed to be just a pic of Casey?
Again, nice pic, and a even nicer facial expression.

chris mason
08-20-2002, 05:50 PM
Lol, hmmmm, I guess he wins:D .

chris mason
08-20-2002, 05:52 PM
Maki, I couldn't figure out how to get both attachments on the same post:mad: .

Genetically, thank you for the nice compliment.

Neil
08-20-2002, 06:08 PM
Nice pics Chris.
I was curious, how big are your wrists?

Big Show
08-20-2002, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by chris mason
me vs. Casey

Quit showing off you egotist we already know you've got huge arms:D j/k

Manveet
08-20-2002, 06:22 PM
The row system you got set up there is pretty nifty. I wouldn't mind having one of those myself.

chris mason
08-20-2002, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Neil
Nice pics Chris.
I was curious, how big are your wrists?

I just measured them at the point right above the bump (nearest the hand) at 7.25".

someoneunlikeyo
08-20-2002, 08:28 PM
that rowing machine looks good, but excuse my dumbass when i say how does it work? is it like a lying row?

you definetly got a fat arm but that casey dude is pretty hard to beat:)

were your arms pumped at all?

zwarrior99
08-20-2002, 08:40 PM
nice machine, and even nicer arms.

Holto
08-20-2002, 09:35 PM
I bet if Chris had his arm bent a bit more and looked at the angles his arm would be a tie

Casey had to spend hours perfecting the art of posing
and thus is able to make it look bigger

if I remeber correctly Casey was not that tall either

MonStar
08-21-2002, 01:14 AM
Nice rowing machine chris. Looks similar to the supported rows that I do, but of course I do about 2/3 the weight that youre doing there. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anyways nice pics man, great arm shot.

Black_Curtain
08-21-2002, 01:57 AM
Nice rowing machine. Great weight too (exactly twice than me).

And arm are :bow: :bow: :bow.

benchmonster
08-21-2002, 07:59 AM
Well, Chris, I am impressed. Nice set up in the home gym there, nice rowing machine for sure, and great guns there.

I am thinking that was Casey Viator in the other pic. He may have you by a bit, mostly in the forearm, but you have a good set of guns on you for sure.

B.

beastin v6
08-21-2002, 10:40 AM
cool, pretty heavy! heeh nice pics!

Rock
08-21-2002, 10:45 AM
the arms are true old school!

chris mason
08-21-2002, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Holto
I bet if Chris had his arm bent a bit more and looked at the angles his arm would be a tie

Casey had to spend hours perfecting the art of posing
and thus is able to make it look bigger

if I remeber correctly Casey was not that tall either

I appreciate the compliment, but he definitely has me from any angle. Of course, I am clean and he is not in that pic. Yes, my arms have a bit of a pump in the pic. I think that I have the genes to have as good of arms as Casey (upper arms, I could not quite have his forearms) if I juiced up for a while. Back in my early 20s, when I experimented, I had 19.5" arms cold at about 240-250 lbs in bodyweight.

seanilles
08-21-2002, 10:11 PM
Out of curiosity Chris, what makes you not want to take steroids? I mean, if bodybuilding or powerlifting was my sport, and I wanted to be really good at it, I guess I would do whatever it would take to win (aside from cheating, lacking integrity, etc.) I mean, if steroids would make me Tiger Woods, I'd be on them in a second.

zwarrior99
08-21-2002, 10:26 PM
were did you get that chris is natrual? Cause I dont see it in the thread? Are you chris, cause you do look natrual. And sean its really up to the persons opinion, he thinks differently from you, its really up to the person.

Blitzforce
08-22-2002, 12:13 AM
Chris - your wrist look small :)

mine are even tinier than yorus...

chris mason
08-22-2002, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by seanilles
Out of curiosity Chris, what makes you not want to take steroids? I mean, if bodybuilding or powerlifting was my sport, and I wanted to be really good at it, I guess I would do whatever it would take to win (aside from cheating, lacking integrity, etc.) I mean, if steroids would make me Tiger Woods, I'd be on them in a second.

I am natural, have been for close to 10 years. When I did use, I used very low doses and only for a few months.

Why do I not use them? Well, strictly for health reasons. I am convinced that they are not healthy, thus I don't use them. For me, for example, they raise my blood pressure quite a bit. I am married with 3 children who rely on me to support them.

As to being involved in a sport, I haven't competed in years and I don't see how I could make a living from competing alone. If I could use them and possibly make millions, I would give them strong consideration. Of course, I am always tempted.

nejar462
08-22-2002, 12:59 PM
HAHAHA this is why mason is my master, he's monstrous to the extreme, but with those glasses on he certainly does look nerdy....... jk :)

I believe mason is an engineer who makes very good money without giving BJ's to old gay men so he will never go pro BBing. I'm not sure about powerlifting but I'd guess you'd still in the end make more as an engineer unless you sell your soul to a heartless supplement company.

chris mason
08-22-2002, 01:13 PM
No engineer here, although my father was. I am a general sales manager at a Honda/ Dodge location in Virginia. I do make a good living (which I thank God for every day), so no BJs to old gay guys.

Black_Curtain
08-22-2002, 01:44 PM
not even on occusional events?

Gyno Rhino
08-22-2002, 01:46 PM
People should strive to be like Chris. He's the perfect example of what bodybuilding should be like. Perfect balance of health/bodybuilding. All you younguns need to listen to this man.

chris mason
08-22-2002, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Black_Curtain
not even on occusional events?

Well, there was this one time....:eek:

No, no, just kidding:D

chris mason
08-22-2002, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Gyno Rhino
People should strive to be like Chris. He's the perfect example of what bodybuilding should be like. Perfect balance of health/bodybuilding. All you younguns need to listen to this man.

Thank you very much Gyno, although I don't know about the perfect health thing as I do no aerobic work and am getting a tad chubby.

PowerManDL
08-22-2002, 03:53 PM
You fat bastard.

Nah, all kidding aside, he's right. You did it (on the whole) naturally, and still do, which is something to be respected.

W8_4_Me
08-22-2002, 05:46 PM
Chris,

You one big mofo.

You are also a real class act, my man!

Keep it up!

Reinier
08-23-2002, 03:27 AM
DOOOOOD its scary how much you look like my chemistry teacher i the face. hes some older and shorter and ALOT smaller tho.
http://www.wannabebigforums.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=284383