PDA

View Full Version : What can i do? -- School

Tru
08-25-2002, 07:19 PM
I think school is gonna screw my BB goals up.....

My goal is ~180-190 @ 8%BF..

160 now...

At my school, we can't take food, or any open containers. We are only allowed to eat school food, during lunch. We dont have to eat it, but it's either that, or nothing... We can't have backpacks either, so i can't sneak food with me... Basically, I can't eat at all, but school food, during school...

Should I eat more for breakfast and other meals?

Then, i work from 6-10 usually... and I can't eat much at work--take some nuts sometimes...

If you were me, what would you eat and when?

Weird post, yeah, but i need some help. Don't say, find a way to get food at school because I really doubt this will happen.. i've tried.

Ritzol
08-25-2002, 07:40 PM
what the hell kind of school is this man?

They have to serve at least a few things that are healthy...... it's a requirement.

08-25-2002, 09:41 PM
you sure this isn't a prison? They may just call it a school for publicity reasons...

Manveet
08-25-2002, 10:54 PM
What the f***? Where do you go to school?

LAM
08-25-2002, 10:56 PM
keep food in your locker and grub out there. and if your late to class oh well...

08-26-2002, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by LAM
keep food in your locker and grub out there. and if your late to class oh well...

I'd be scared to be late for class at his school.

Wizard
08-26-2002, 07:56 AM
Withdraw from your school.

Tru
08-26-2002, 05:16 PM
Well if you late, you get tardy... You get one free one, then the rest are dention...

For lunch, i guess some of the stuff is semi-healthy... But really greasy--not healthy...

That's not the problem though, the problem is that they don't allow any food or open containers out of the cafeteria. If they see you with food or anything, it's dentention.

What would you suggest--other than dropping out lol.....?

Just eat more when i can?

LAM
08-26-2002, 05:22 PM
I spent 4 years in detention and in-school suspension, what's the big deal ? :D

RussianRocket
08-26-2002, 05:26 PM
Home schooling

zwarrior99
08-26-2002, 05:44 PM
take some protein bars in your school.. If they can sneak in tons of cocaine and weed over the border each day... I am sure you can sneak in a few bars.. BTW, i say get outta that school.. sounds like a damn prision.

TurboStu
08-26-2002, 07:10 PM
Here is what you do, there are three options. Take food in, get caught, get a detention (no biggie, i have had plenty of them any how). Option two, take food in, get caught, deny it or beat their a$$es, and go about your day. Option three (best one) have your doctor write a not to the school saying you need to eat certain food, for medical reasons, and thus you must bring in food and eat it when you need it. Good luck to you (oh by the way I am a senior, I get detentions all the time for eating protien bars and shakes inthe hallways and class)

Tru
08-27-2002, 02:38 PM
I don't have time for dentions.. And once you have 3, then you get inschool, then saturday schools, etc. I workout after school--couldn't during dention, lol... and then i work.

Two more years and i'm done with this gay ass school, i can't wait.

I might ask my doctor to do that, next time i'm up there but i really dont think he'll do it.

For now i'll probably do this:

7:00 - 4 Eggs, cup of oatmeal, banana, glass of milk (20-30OZ's)

12:00 - school food, 2 school milks

3:45 - Chicken breast, cup of rice, brocolli, glass of milk (20-30oz's)

4:45 - WO

5:45 - Whey with 30oz's grape juice

7:30 - Nuts

10:15 - Chicken breast --Or would something else be better to eat that late in the day?

11:00 - sleep

galileo
08-27-2002, 02:42 PM
Here's an idea.

Do the locker thing and set your clock to eat every (3-4) hours. Then ask to be excused at that time everyday. If anyone questions you tell them you have a really consistent pooping schedule and you'd rather not make a mess of the classroom.

GeneticallyGifted
08-27-2002, 04:59 PM
Tru,

Galieo and TurboStu have good suggestions. Its easy to sneak stuff into schools you just have to be willing to do. Take some bars with you stuff down in your underwear if you have too. Do the bathroom thing, go sit on the crapper close the door and eat half or a hole one. Flush the wrapper, wash your hands run some water in your mouth. Go back to class, and be full.

Mission Get Big...

the message well self destruck in 15 secs...

David
08-27-2002, 05:03 PM
hahaha, good one G Squared.

Orange357
08-27-2002, 07:41 PM
Just keister some food, yo'll get it in.

nejar462
08-27-2002, 11:18 PM
HAhaha, i thought my school was bad, that sucks, just break the rules and laugh at them when they punish you.

Tru
08-28-2002, 06:31 AM
I might try the bathroom stuff, but what else could i sneak in besides protein bars?

ccwgriff
08-28-2002, 01:26 PM
You might try getting things like strips of chicken breast,ready serve tuna packs,or RTDs passed the warden. Boy, I don't think I could hang with an educational facility like that for long. Good luck.

zwarrior99
08-28-2002, 01:29 PM
i say you plea monetary insanity, and beat the **** out of the dumbass who made the rules in your school... lol j/k

galileo
08-28-2002, 01:37 PM
G

GeneticallyGifted
08-28-2002, 03:14 PM
That is cool galileo.

I think that I am going to adopt that.

:D :D :D

chiangxiong
08-28-2002, 03:46 PM
bringing bars sounds like the best idea, they fit nicely in your pockets since you arnt allowed to bring a backpack for bulkier things, so what do you do about books and binders and ****? do you have to carry all this crap back and forth from school every day in your hands? if i was you i would do the locker thing bring a tupperware container loaded with chicken breast and rice throw a small spoon in there and just pig out inbetween classes if you bust your ass you could probably manage to not be late, haha and if you live in a place thats gonna start getting colder soon bring a coat and stuff it with tupperware containers full of food. :hump:

Behemoth
08-28-2002, 05:00 PM
Is this a private school? If it's public you could probably threaten for a lawsuit against there unhealthy food and conditions, probably win with a good lawyer. But no way am I saying go to those extremes (unless you wanna), just threaten.

You allowed fluids? You could bring a shaker bottle with protein powder already in it and fill'er up at the water fountain, chug, and laugh at yoru gay-ass school.

Tru
08-29-2002, 05:50 PM
No, it's a public school. We got all these new rules cuz there are like 10 posers in our HS. These kids don't do drugs, or drink in school, but they try to make people think they do. It's really fucked up, so teachers start believing it.. and these little posers think they're badasses. (You know the kids, the little middle class white kids that listen to eminem, x, and that ****)

No, we're not allowed fluids/open containers because they think the posers are drinking beer in school--how ******* dumb is my school?

What are some small things, besides protein bars, i could take though? I think i'm gonna try sneaking some things in my pocket, and then eating them in the bathroom or eat them in the hall and if someone catches me, just act like I dont know what they're talking about..

LAM
08-29-2002, 06:02 PM
Get a nice thick book and hollow it out so you can keep food in it !

where is your school ?

duque21
08-30-2002, 11:36 AM
I say that you just boils some eggs and hide them around school at night them in the morning you eat them on your way from class to class (repeat step 1 when nescessary) Dude i am sure if you had your mom or dad write a note and say that your are extremely hyper glycemic they would let you chow on some **** durring school

Tru
09-02-2002, 11:43 AM
lol @ the egg idea.....

So what other things could i bring in my pckets and eat quick in the bathroom?

I think i'm gonna try that.....

arnach
09-08-2002, 09:09 PM
He must go to school in Englewood.

Puttn
09-09-2002, 06:44 AM
you can also make whey shakes and stick a few ice cubes in them and keep um in your locker and drink them in the bathroom earlier in the day and a bar after lunch or something and that would save money on buying all those bars... also lunch meat and fat free cheese slices on ww bread u can pile on the turkey and have 1 big sandwhich also put a bag of turkey jerky in ur backpack and grab a piece every now and again just have some gum