PDA

View Full Version : Sweet tooth after a meal

DaCypher
08-27-2002, 07:19 PM
Lately I've been getting a craving for something sweet after I eat. Does anyone else get this? Am I eating improperly that causes this? I haven't changed my food intake much at all, however, this started happening somewhat recently...

LAM
08-27-2002, 07:30 PM
What kind of carbs do you eat ? do you consume fats with each meal ?

DaCypher
08-27-2002, 10:57 PM
LAM,
Well, I've been bulking lately (I like to call it a "clean" bulk so I would still like to avoid dessert type foods, etc). So I haven't really been keeping strict track of what type of carbs/fats I eat. I just stick to somewhat high protein meals several times a day (and of course get my fruits and veggies)...

LAM
08-27-2002, 11:15 PM
If it's happening a night you may want to try eating something during the day that has some simple sugars it could be fruit or juice etc.

If you've been restricting carbs or certain types of carbs then you consume them the body has a tendency to crave for them soon after.

It may also be time for a cheat day if you haven't had one in a while. Some people need them some don't but they can help you from totaling blowing the diet and going on a binge for several days etc.

Personally I use cheat meals during the week vs. a whole day of junk food. Cheating for a whole day makes me lethargic and ruins my next training session…

YatesNightBlade
08-28-2002, 06:08 AM
Eat some fruit.

and WHERE DID YOU GET THAT AVATAR ??

Tryska
08-28-2002, 07:07 AM
*lmao*

it's confusing the hell out of me.

DaCypher
08-28-2002, 09:12 AM
Thanks for the info LAM, I'll keep better track of when I get those cravings. Those cheat meals sounds like a good idea. :)

Yates,
If you were referring to my avatar, its just a picture of Dorian Yates I found on the web somewhere and I resized it down to avatar size.

YatesNightBlade
08-29-2002, 02:36 AM
MMMMMmmmmmm

DaCypher
08-29-2002, 08:16 AM
Err... umm... I mean, that is a picture of me. :cool: