PDA

View Full Version : Diet for my sister

Reinier
08-31-2002, 08:54 AM
well youve seen her in my pics. shes just a normal perhaps kind of large girl with a nice shape but a in her opinion too soft build (and i agree of course)

she wants to cut.
she does not know much about bb. just a little. all she knows is really just what i tell her when she asks me why i think she should do something- so not much.

so im helping her with a diet and a routine.
of course youll say so have her learn but shes not very interested in the technical stuff about food and training.

she likes to workout and pushes herself pretty well in the gym (at least when im there ;)) and shes ok with dieting if it ll make her leaner but she doesn`t seem to want to learn that much.

yes yes very lazy. i think its ok tho cuz now shes like my project :D and i can try all sorts of things on her to see if they work :D

anyway, what kind of thing you think i should try.
shes done this stuff before, lost about 7 pounds of fat and got some stronger but then quit for some reason. anyway she seems more motivated now and perhaps shell last longer this time.

the diet she used then was one I made with some help from you guys but i was kinda sucky here and there imo.

btw shes 19, 6"0, large frame, broad shoulders and hips, 162 lbs
look at the pic in my 2001-2002 comparison thread for further idea

Reinier
08-31-2002, 08:55 AM
maybe if she gets some good results shell be more willing to catch up on some diet and training info

Wizard
08-31-2002, 09:08 AM
I can help if you provide me with some -private- progress pics.

Reinier
08-31-2002, 09:23 AM
lmao

Manveet
08-31-2002, 10:43 PM
Hmm, I would go with what you gave her last time. I mean she lost weight. If it ain't broke then don't fix it.

Reinier
09-01-2002, 05:22 AM
i prolly will. it was still working i think. tho not as well as at first. but im not going to give her a new one prolly unless something quits