PDA

View Full Version : current maintenance diet

frankm007
09-03-2002, 05:37 PM
n/m

Shao-LiN
09-03-2002, 07:38 PM
That's a bulking diet by the formula you're using. I think it was 15 x bodyweight for maintenance. Either way, lift hard and eat clean and you should add muscle and gain weight (muscle weighs more than fat).

You also seem to drink a lot of shakes. I haven't counted, but just make sure that a good majority of your protein comes from whole food.

I'd replace the special k in your last meal and try to eat something right before you hop into bed.

And unless you're loading, I don't think 10 grams of creatine is necessary. 5-6 grams should be enough.

Wizard
09-04-2002, 08:06 AM
I cannot assure you whether this caloric intake is the ideal for you and this is something that you are going to define, but what I can say, is that when your intake is as high as yours, you don't need so much protein. You can reduce the protein intake to 35% and increase the fat intake so that you bring it up to 25%.

The sixth meal has not to be so caloric dense.. Its your last meal and your metabolism is not working that high.

Stray
09-04-2002, 09:33 AM
Is that menu from some kind of planner or something or did you do the research on it yourself..