PDA

View Full Version : Here I go.....

Pages : [1] 2

Ritzol
09-05-2002, 09:43 AM
Ok, I've finally decided to start a journal.

We'll back up. I started lifting 2 years ago regularly, thne stopped. Started again last year on and off. Now, I'm ready to start again seriously and full time.

I usually run for 60 minutes a day....

Ok so yesterday, I woke up late; didn't get to run in the morning. Went to class, then went to HS, went to do a physics project, went to do government activity for school, and then came home. Finished my physics, math, and other school things. So then by the time I was finished I hadn't run because it was too late.

Breakfast: Toasted Oat Cereal

Lunch: Protein Bar.

Dinner: Chicken, cereal, and ahhhhh some ice cream. It wasn't as bad as ice cream can be I spose. But it definitely didn't help.

ok so today 9/5 the plan was to wake up at 5 and run for an hour before I left to school. Well I woke up at 4:30 decided I'd go to sleep for 15 more minutes, and that turned into an hour. So again, I didn't run this morning. I was going to donate blood today, but now I've moved that til Tuesday so that I can workout my legs, and then run after school.

So far today....

Breakfast: Toasted oat cereal, and like 1/4 of a peach.

Lunch: Protein Bar, and some chex mix.

So for the rest of the day, I'm going to workout after class. Go get my hair cut, and then come home and run for an hour.

We'll see how it goes....

Kayak_boy
09-05-2002, 09:45 AM
I'm gonna be the first one to spam ya!!!

:spam: :spam: :spam:

Only kidding!

Best of luck, keep at it, the tough days make the good days even better.

And don't do too much after giving blood, my ex chick used to faint after giving, you might wanna watch that

Pup
09-05-2002, 11:23 AM
*crowbars journal*...now that the formalities are over...good luck with the training, i'll be watching you :ninja:

Ritzol
09-05-2002, 01:03 PM
Ok, I just got done with legs:

SLDL: 3 sets/6 65 lbs

Leg Press: 3/6 150lbs

Squats: 3/6 95lbs

Lunges: 3/6 40 lbs

The Lunges were killer, I planned on doing 12 reps, but I could barely do 6. In fact I fell on my last rep of my third set. LOL that was hilarious, and not to mention a little embarrassing.

Just had a protein bar, and I'm on my way home. Going to get my hair trimmed, and then off for running.

:D I can't walk right, not sure how I'm gonna run.

the doc
09-05-2002, 04:08 PM
run for 60 min a day???

:omg:

IceRgrrl
09-05-2002, 04:44 PM
Glad you started a journal :) Keep it up!

And eat more!

Ritzol
09-05-2002, 04:53 PM
Alright, just got back from getting my hair "trimmed" riiiiiight. The top layers are too short :cry: It's ok, I'll get used to it until it grows back. I'm going to change my hair color to strawberry blonde the end of this month, then if I don't like it I'll change it back to the blonde.

Ok, I'm going to go put some chicken on the grill, and try to run.....we'll see if my legs give out or not.

Ritzol
09-05-2002, 05:19 PM
That plan fell through. I was on the thready for about 3 minutes, and my legs were giving way, either that or I'm just being lazy. I need to stop being a lazy fat ass, ahhh. So that was shot.... It's now been two days since I've ran...I'm afraid of what tomorrow morning is going to be like. The rate I'm going I wont run again until next year. :rolleyes: Tomorrow I will force myself, whether legs like it or not, they're running.

Just finished:

Push-Ups: 3sets/15 reps

Crunches: 3/20

Leg Lifts: 3/15

Now, I'm going to eat dinner

the doc
09-05-2002, 05:33 PM
It's now been two days since I've ran...I'm afraid of what tomorrow morning is going to be like.

the sky may very well fall down from what i hear

Ritzol
09-05-2002, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by the doc

the sky may very well fall down from what i hear

I feel like that sometimes ;)

Dinner:

Chicken
about 1/2 cups of cereal w/o milk

Tomorrow I'll start taking Xenadrine.

Craig James
09-05-2002, 06:04 PM
Hey, Ritzol - good luck with the training and your new journal...

Hmm, lets see here - one, two, three, four, five posts per day... at 365 days per year...thats 1825 posts just from Ritzol - well, Hulk is going to be backing up a heck of a lot more than 1/2 gig of text the next time... ;)

Alex.V
09-05-2002, 06:10 PM
Ritzol, please. Be a dear and total your calories? :)

I'm curious.

Manveet
09-05-2002, 06:14 PM
Damn. You don't need to run everday for 60 min.

BennettBoy
09-05-2002, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Belial
Ritzol, please. Be a dear and total your calories? :)

I'm curious.

In other words....that is a nice way of saying EAT GIRL!

You couldn't have had 1000 calories today if those 3 meals are all you ate. Folks worry about ya....so take that as a compliment.

:D

PowerManDL
09-05-2002, 07:47 PM
Hey Ritzol,

What's up bro? Nice lifting there bro.

:cool::cool:

Franjipani
09-06-2002, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by PowerManDL
Hey Ritzol,

What's up bro? Nice lifting there bro.

:cool::cool:

Ohhhh I wonder where I've read this before:scratch:

.....at least you could've been a little original PM;)

Congrats Ritz on your journal, I look forward to seeing your progress:thumbup:

Ritzol
09-06-2002, 08:42 AM
Ok woke up this morning:

1 capsule Xenadrine
35 minutes of cardio. Planned on doing 1 hour, and then my ears got plugged, so I was trying to pop them because it was driving me nuts. I couldn't pop them, and they're still plugged. So after that, I lost all concentration, plus I felt like puking.

Breakfast: 4 oz chocolate milk
1 cup toasted oat cereal

Lunch: 3 egg whites
1 whole egg
1 can of tuna and i mixed in a little mustard.

Today is push day, so I'll post how the workout goes a bit later.

Ritzol
09-06-2002, 01:03 PM
Alright, just got done. Took one xenadrine before working out.

Bench: 3x6x50

Seated DB shoulder press: 3x6x20

Flyes: 3x6x20

Dips: 1x6 and 2x4

Skull Crushers: 3x6x20

I did the dips early in the routine which was a huge mistake. It took most of my strength making the rest of the exercises much harder. So, next week I'll do dips last. I didn't used to be able to do any dips, so doing even one was awesome. I was happy about that!

So now I'm going home, and maybe I might throw in some cardio since I didn't get the full hour this morning, or maybe I wont. Just have to see how I feel.

galileo
09-06-2002, 01:20 PM
w00t! Go fruity, go fruity!

Ritzol
09-06-2002, 03:27 PM
Dinner:

1 cup cereal
2 sticks of venison meat
1 Peach

Running from 6-7, and then having 1 scoop of protein.

the doc
09-06-2002, 04:13 PM
sticks of venison?

what the hell kind of deer are you killin woman?

Ritzol
09-06-2002, 05:36 PM
sticks of venison?

what the hell kind of deer are you killin woman?

My dad kills em, not I. :D

Did my hour of cardio, and had the protein.

Also:

Push-Ups: 1x15
1x7 Kinda tough after working out today.

Crunches: 2x20

Side Crunches: 2x20

Leg Lifts: 2x15

I totaled my calories for today, and they were really a lot lower than I know they should be. I'll be adding more in tomorrow. But as far as total percentages go it was 21% fat, 32% carbs, and 47% protein which I thought was an improvement.

I took a couple of full body pics after I was done with cardio, so I'll get those developed soon and post them if they turned out. I'm going to compare them with how I look in 4 months.

I didn't notice a huge difference form taking the xenadrine today, no side effects or anything. Cardio did seem a bit easier, had a little more energy I think. I only took half dose, and I think I'll stick to that for a week just to make sure my body is used to it before I jump into anything else.

the doc
09-06-2002, 06:13 PM
lol

what do you mean by stick?

Stick of jerkey?

Pup
09-06-2002, 07:28 PM
nice work tigress :)...the calorie ratios look good, and just try to progress as your body dictates, no overtraining due to wanting to lift cars and stuff!

Ritzol
09-06-2002, 07:29 PM
lol.... you're concerned about this huh?

Like a snack stick thingy majig.

Ritzol
09-07-2002, 09:15 AM
Was going to run this morning but didn't wake up til 10:30 so I didn't have time.

Took 1 xenadrine and had breakfast

1 serving of cottage cheese
1 small peach
1 cup cereal

I'm going to get ready, and go to the fashion show. Then I will run, when I get home, maybe.

My legs are still really really sore from thrusday. I think they're actually worse today than they were yesterday. I feel like I'm 80 because it takes me forever to get anywhere, sitting down and getting up are the worst. Lol, oh man.. I hope they're better before wednesday, I refuse to take leg day off.

Lunch: 1 Xenadrine

1/4 serving of cottage cheese
1/4 serving of Pistachios
1/2 serving of wheat crackers
1 slice of wheat bread with 2 teaspoons of PB

Dinner:

I'm going to have a salad, and some grilled zuchinni.

I'm going to run after dinner.

PowerManDL
09-07-2002, 02:54 PM
I'm losing weight like a mofo right now, and I still eat meals with more food than you eat all day.

Ritzol
09-07-2002, 03:40 PM
I'm losing weight like a mofo right now, and I still eat meals with more food than you eat all day.

I have a lot of issues with food right now, but I'm working on them.

Ritzol
09-07-2002, 05:21 PM
All right, just finished my 1 hr of cardio.

Push-ups: 2x10
Leg Lifts: 2x15
Crunches: 2x20
Side Crunches: 2x20

1 serving of sunflower seeds

Ritzol
09-08-2002, 01:17 PM
This is supposed to be my off day, but I think I might run anywayz.

1 xenadrine am

1/4 cup cottage cheese
2 teaspoons PB
1 small peach.

1 xendarine mid afternoon

Lasagna
1 glass of chocolate milk

Had 1 serving of cottage cheese and cereal.

Today has been a really shitty day. I feel incredibly bloated, like I weigh 300 lbs. I'm in a bitchy mood, and feel like kicking the **** out of something. Plus, I'm lazy. I went on the treadmill for 15 minutes, and right back off. So lazy. Tomorrow I'm waking up at 6:30... running from 6:45 -7:45 then going to school, and then working out later in the afternoon.

Ritzol
09-09-2002, 01:06 PM
Xenadrine Am

Light cardio, very light. 30 minutes

Push Ups: 2/10
Side Crunches: 2/20
Leg Lifts: 2/15
Crunches: 2/20

Breakfast: 2 egg whites, 1 egg, and 1 orange
Lunch: Chex mix

Xenadrine pm

Deadlifts: 1x135
3x6x95

Barbell Shrugs: 3x6x20

BB Row: 3x6x45

Pull Ups: 1x6
1x5
1x3

Preacher Curls:
1x4x20
1x6x15
1x3x15

Seated DB Curls: 3x6x20

Post workout: Sunflower Seeds.

May do an hour of cardio tonight, or maybe not.

Ritzol
09-09-2002, 01:52 PM
I should have bunches of pics up later tonight.

I had a couple full body pictures, but the film didn't develop. I'll have to get some more taken so I can track my progress. I do have a couple of leg pics, but they aren't flexed in them or anything. I'll try to have those up tonight sometime.

Alex.V
09-09-2002, 01:53 PM
Did you have dinner? :)

Pup
09-09-2002, 01:54 PM
Nice deadlift...:ninja:

...pics :)

Pup
B...its still early in the day, give her time ;)

Alex.V
Ooh! I didn't even see. Nice going. :) How did they feel? (the deads)

Pup- right right. Trigger happy. ;)

Pup
09-09-2002, 02:09 PM
...*patiently waits for her reply and an explanation of why her voicemail doesn't pick up after 10 bloody rings!*

Ritzol
09-09-2002, 02:23 PM
The deads felt awesome actually. It was the first time I actually deadlifted, so it was really strange. I had maxed before, but ya you know what I mean. I'm still working on driving with the legs more, it'll just take me some time to get used to it. I'm determined to become a beast though, I will kick the bench, squat, and dead's ass... all of em. Raaaaaar. My back doesn't hurt, so that's good.......had people helping me, they said the form looked great, so I'll just keep working to improve my poundages.

I really felt like a wimp after those damn pull ups. I thought I would've been able to do more, but that will come with time i'm sure. I'll just have to be patient.

LOL, I totally didn't even have my phone with me today :( I'm sorry. I'll remember to take it next time, and the reason the voicemail didn't pick up......is because I don't have voicemail. I never felt the need since I usually have it with me. ;)

Pup
09-09-2002, 02:26 PM
You are forgiven...this time!

Ritzol
09-09-2002, 08:20 PM
Dinner today...... ohhhhhhhh baby

Not too healthy I suppose, but damn good. It was a casserole with rice, venison meat, cheese, bunches of veggies, and some noodles..... ahh orgasmic.

I didn't mention this earlier, but I will now. I weighed 145 at the beginning of the summer.

Then, I started running regularly about the middle of july and restricting some foods. Watching sugar, carbs, etc.... I didn't take any weight loss supplements up until about 5 days ago, so I lost about 15 lbs without anything. The other 3 so far, I would say have been due to the xenadrine.

I didn't start weighing until the end of july so here we go.

7/26: 138lbs 1oz
8/06: 133lbs 11oz
8/30: 132 lbs 12oz
9/9: 127lbs 8 oz

I was going to go to 125, then 115....... I'll compromise and say 120.

oh ya and my goals for the beginning of January are:

Deads: at least 180
Squat: 200+
Bench: 140

Ritzol
09-09-2002, 11:25 PM
omg...... I'm so ****** I have to be up in 3.5 hours so I can run before school. I'm donating blood tomorrow, tentatively. Kind of like I was going to last week......... ok if I don't do it tomorrow I'm doing it next tuesday. I wish things would slow down a bit, I'm always on the go.....there aren't enough hours in the day sometimes.

Am I tired? No.
Will I be? Extremely

I want some pizza.........and ice cream.........and mac and cheese............and candy.......and chocolate....... :cry:

Ok, I'm over it.

I need to figure out something to put in my oatmeal in the morning to make it more flavorful. I tried protein, that was gross. Maybe if it was a different flavor it would be ok. I have a box of flavored oatmeal packets that have been there forever, and I really want one but I haven't been eating them because of the sugar. So I was thinking, and I eat my healthy cereal, but when I add milk to it, it has the same amount of sugar as the oatmeal packets, so I'm wondering if I coudln't just switch back and forth?
So ya, now I don't eat my cereal with milk. I'm afraid of sugar, and I'm afraid of fat.

It's really time to be in bed.....caffeine is keeping me up.
It's hotter than a mofo too, oh man. I'm so sweaty and gross eeeeeewwwwww.

on a random note, I'm thinking of being a cheerleader this year. I can be the buff one who lifts them up, lmao. ya baby.

and I was also thinking about playing soccer again, but I'm not sure. If all I can do is sit on the bench because I'm "too aggressive" than screw it. I'll show em aggressive.

Ritzol
09-10-2002, 04:56 AM
Someone shut their alarm off this morning........ tuttut

I guess today will be my off day instead of Sunday, if I do donate; not sure that I will have time.

Breakfast:
1 serving of oatmeal, and I mixed in 1 serving of sugar free Jell-O. Damn, that was good.
1 teaspoon of PB.

Pup
09-10-2002, 05:47 AM
Next time...put the PB in the oats, it'll taste a lot better.

Ritzol
09-10-2002, 12:25 PM
Didn't donate, I had too little time.

Lunch oh man...

I went and bought some frsh ground right in front of my eyes :eek: peanut butter, lol so I had prolly like 2 teaspoons, to a tablespoon of that. Some cute little rice cakes, and a keto bar.

I'm going to do my cardio tonight.

As far as my weight loss goals, I'm hoping to reach 122 by September 20, and 115 by October 1.
I realize, I might be gaining "weight" from lifting as well, so I wont put too much epmhasis on the numbers. Just as a generalization, that's what I'm looking at.

the doc
09-10-2002, 05:52 PM
man woman you look as good as i can tell an underage girl...lol

dont think of it in terms of # of lbs. Use the mirror and your clothes to judge, the mirror tells you your leanness and the clothes tell you if your getting more muscular (raising bf % is not an option as your dieting)

the doc
09-10-2002, 05:53 PM
and fresh ground pb is always the best!

Ritzol
09-11-2002, 10:15 AM
Well I didn't run this morning because I didn't get my ass up early enough. Sooo.....I'll do it later this afternoon.

1 xenadrine-am

Breakfast: 1 serving of oatmeal with about 1 Tbsp PB.
Lunch: PB Rits bits.

I'm on a PB kick right now, which may not be a good thing. It'll pass soon though.

2 xenadrine-pm

Just some girl
09-11-2002, 12:15 PM
Hey Ritzol, you seem to be doing an awesome job staying motivated and on track! Great job, girl!! Just be careful you aren't losing weight too fast. I know you already have a ton of people watching your back here, but I just wanted to add my opinion to the mix. Be careful! And you know its not good to be scared of food, right? Ok, i know too little about this to be talking, I just wanted to let you know you have support.

And if you need someone to talk with about the pain in the ass of trying to lose weight, etc, let me know! I'm here for ya!! :)

Ritzol
09-11-2002, 12:20 PM
Thanks Just Some Girl, I appreciate it.

The reason I'm so afraid of food is, well, after losing 20 lbs, I'm paranoid about gaining it back. I know it wont come back just because of food, and it's a lot about lifestlye too, but it's just a vicious cycle inside my head.

Pup
09-11-2002, 01:14 PM
*wonders the reason you didn't get up*

...cute little rice cakes? *covers face with hands* :help:

Ritzol
09-11-2002, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by just_a_pup
*wonders the reason you didn't get up*

lol ya I wonder......

I'm going to bed early tonight...... just watch. (ya right)

Pup
09-11-2002, 02:35 PM
Sure ya will...btw, do you ever answer your phone...tuttut

galileo
09-11-2002, 02:44 PM
You trying to hit on her too? Man, first it was Tryska, then me, now Ritzy? You never quit.

Pup
09-11-2002, 02:51 PM
I never had to try with tryska...and you wish i wanted you...if you want a man...go to www.ronandohertywillgivemehead.com, as for ritzy...she told me to call...so *middle finger*

galileo
09-11-2002, 02:52 PM
ROFL. I won't even get near that site.

Ritzol
09-11-2002, 04:18 PM
man oh man, I do answer it...... when I'm there. I had the phone on, but I didn't hear it because it was in my bag. :(

So, I'll be returning that call.

Just finished my cardio.

Push Ups: 3x15
Leg Lifts: 3x15
Crunches: 3x20
Side Crunches: 3x20

Dinner: 1 peach
chicken
cottage cheese.

Now I have to go write that english paper, aggghhhhhh.

the doc
09-11-2002, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Ritzol
Thanks Just Some Girl, I appreciate it.

The reason I'm so afraid of food is, well, after losing 20 lbs, I'm paranoid about gaining it back. I know it wont come back just because of food, and it's a lot about lifestlye too, but it's just a vicious cycle inside my head.

you wont gain it back because i assume you know way more than you did before about your body and how it reacts to food.

Ritzol
09-12-2002, 09:46 AM
2 xenadrine am

Breakfast: 1 serving wheat cereal
1 serving cottage cheese
1 Apple

Lunch: Chef Salad
1 or 1.5 servings of peanuts.

2 xenadrine pm

Doing legs today.............

Ritzol
09-12-2002, 01:04 PM
Ok, just finished legs. I don't feel like it was a very good workout, my legs aren't sore at all. Last week afterwards I could hardly walk. I definitely need to add significant poundages next week.

SLDL: 3x6x75

Leg Press: 2x6x90
1x6x180

Squats: 2x6x115
1x10x115

Lunges: 1x6x40
1x3x50
1x6x50

I pulled something in my back while I was doing the lunges. Hurts like a mother.

the doc
09-12-2002, 02:22 PM
soreness is NOT an indication of workout intensity

also why are you doing squats after leg press?

Ritzol
09-12-2002, 03:28 PM
I didn't....... I did squats first.

1. Squats
2. Leg Press
3. SLDL
4. Lunges

That was the order.

Dinner:
1-1.5 Tbsp PB
Taco Salad

the doc
09-12-2002, 04:12 PM
ok well they were'nt listed in that order in your previous post. ;)

you can replace lunges with leg extensions, if you have such a machine

Ritzol
09-13-2002, 01:53 PM

you can replace lunges with leg extensions, if you have such a machine

Are they just as effective?

2 xendarine am

1 hour cardio

Breakfast: 1 serving cottage cheese
1 apple

2 xendarine pm

Lunch: 2 egg whites, 1 whole egg

Bench: 3x6x65
Seated DB shoulder press: 1x6x30
1x4x25
1x5x25
Skull Crushers: 1x6x20
3x6x10

Flyes: 3x6x30

Dips: 2 sets of 3

Dips totally sucked, my arms just gave and couldnt do ****. I can do dips if i do them first thing, but then I lift **** on everything else. If I do them at the end, well I can't even do them.

Post workout: 1/2 serving cottage cheese
1 serving graham crackers
1 egg white

I want some PB sooooooooooooo bad, but I told myself I wouldn't eat any today.

Dinner: Turkey

Damnit, it's 1:0o and I'm starving..... I gave in and had some Pb. :cry: I'll have to run like mad tomorrow

Pup
09-13-2002, 07:43 PM
Just for the record...ritzy is off getting drunk right now ;)

the doc
09-13-2002, 07:48 PM
**** man, she's only 17, better call the cops

Pup
09-13-2002, 07:53 PM
pfft...you old men and your respect for the law...;)

Ritzol
09-13-2002, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by just_a_pup
Just for the record...ritzy is off getting drunk right now ;)

Actually, no. I don't drink.

I went, I told the guy I wasn't interested in him. That was that..

Jacquie on the other hand, she doesn't know how to drink responsibly. Last time I take her anywhere where there is alcohol.

**** OMG! I can't believe I just ate that peanut butter, oh well...... it's gone. There isn't any left in the house now, and I'm not going to buy anymore. There's a ton of pizza downstairs too. I want some sooooooooooooo bad. I'm not going to eat any, I wont give in to it. I figured the PB would be a little more healthy than the pizza. But now I feel totally guilty about it, and I shouldn't maybe... but I do. I think I only ate 1 serving, but what if I ate like 3? omg........

omg.....
omg.....
omg.....

I'm going to die........ I'm going to gain 50 lbs from that........

ahh

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :help: :help: :help:

PowerManDL
09-13-2002, 10:52 PM
She sounds like the classy type you take home to meet mom.

Ritzol
09-13-2002, 11:14 PM
I wish she'd go to bed..............................she's driving me damn nuts. I feel like I have a baby or something...

the doc
09-14-2002, 06:02 AM
i used to date a girl named jackie

she couldn't hold her booze either

Ritzol
09-14-2002, 06:05 AM
I'm glad I don't drink.

Ya I know the plan, get me over there, get me shitfaced, and then try to get a little something. HAHAHA suckers, you should've seen em... I was like "I don't drink." LMAO, that rocked.

I finally stood up for myself for once.

the doc
09-14-2002, 06:07 AM
lmao- that's the oldest trick in the book

get 'em drunk so you can have your way with 'em

so since you stood up for yourself (for once) then you must of given what they want the rest of the time :D

Ritzol
09-14-2002, 06:40 AM
lmao- that's the oldest trick in the book

get 'em drunk so you can have your way with 'em

so since you stood up for yourself (for once) then you must of given what they want the rest of the time :D

lol no no no tuttut. Not what I meant............ all I'm saying is I was out right honest last night, maybe a little bitchy. But, I got the point across, I feel better about myself this morning knowing I didn't make a mistake. I've NEVER been drunk, and I have no intention of ever being that way. I will be the one in control of my body, not someone else.

the doc
09-14-2002, 06:46 AM
way to go young lady!
:)

Although there is a difference between not drinking and not getting drunk. You see i have drank for the last 6 years, but never, not once, have i been drunk. I just never have more than 1 or two glasses of wine or beer (may once a month at best). In fact if i start to feel a buzz then i stop immediately as i do not like that feeling.

Some people (like your friend it sounds like) cant drink without getting drunk. That is why the drink, for the intoxication. I happen to like the taste of some fine wines and beers.

All i'm saying is dont miss some great flavour experiences when you're older because of some blanket ban on the consumption of alcohol containing beverages- Wines are especially rich in flavour

Ritzol
09-14-2002, 10:55 AM
2 xenadrine am

Cardio

Side Crunches: 3x20

apple

2 xendadrine pm

1 egg
1/2 serving cottage cheese
1 slice wheat bread w/ cinnamon

PowerManDL
09-14-2002, 12:42 PM
Some people (like your friend it sounds like) cant drink without getting drunk. That is why the drink, for the intoxication. I happen to like the taste of some fine wines and beers.

That would be me.

I never saw the need to drink for the flavor. To me alcohol has one purpose: to get me messed up.

Ritzol
09-15-2002, 11:25 AM
2 xenadrine am

2 slices of toast w/cinnamon
1 serving cottage cheese
Taco Salad

I guess I should've done my cardio before I ate, but I was starving.

1 hr of cardio
Push ups: 3x15

1 serving of cottage cheese

2 xenadrine pm

Ritzol
09-15-2002, 06:36 PM
oh man.......Sunday dinner is always a killer.

I had....

Squash
Potatoes
Bear Meat- omg that was soooooo good
cucumbers
garlic bread

and chocolate covered peanuts. Damnit, I don't know why I did that. I almost had ice cream, and then I figured that probably had about the same amount of sugar and I'd get some protein with the peanuts. Well, anywayz I shouldn't have ate them, but I guess that's what cheat days are for.

Oh great, stupendous, wonderful, lovely, now I'm making excuses for myself. How pathetic. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:cry: :mad: :bash:

Pup
09-15-2002, 07:39 PM
Its ok, tomorrow will be a better day...:)

heathj
09-15-2002, 07:42 PM
I guess I should've done my cardio before I ate, but I was starving.

Did you notice any difference in your run? Did you get cramps, or did you have more energy and did the run seem easier...?

Ritzol
09-15-2002, 07:46 PM
No I didn't get any cramps........ I'm more likely to puke running on an empty stomach than running right after I eat.
and yes, I did have more energy and the run seemed easier. Since I'm not gasping for air anymore, and I should be, I think I'm going to have to start doing some major hardcore adjustments. Tomorrow morning I'm going to for 90 minutes, and add in a mother load of sprints.

PowerManDL
09-15-2002, 07:48 PM
90 minutes of cardio then adding sprints is gay.

Pup
09-15-2002, 07:53 PM
gotta agree with matt...its one or the other, copious amounts of cardio won't fix problems with the diet...

Ritzol
09-15-2002, 07:55 PM
some of us need to lose weight

and it will make me feel better psychologically.

PowerManDL
09-15-2002, 07:58 PM
Ummm

You don't need to lose weight. You don't even have that much fat to lose from the looks of your pictures.

And feeling better psychologically won't help the fat come off.

the doc
09-15-2002, 08:05 PM
i'd listen to this guy, time to put some muscle on woman!

PowerManDL
09-15-2002, 08:15 PM
Read this Ritzy....it was originally directed to another member of this site who was trying to do what you're trying to do....so this edit may not have all of that removed.

But it still gets the point across.

Ritzol
09-16-2002, 10:03 AM
2 xenadrine am

Breakfast: 2 slices toast w/cinnamon
1 small apple
1/2 serving cottage cheese

Lunch: Atkin's Advantage Bar
1 serving soy turkey

2 xenadrine pm

I'm going to workout in a couple hours and then do my cardio tonight......... I knew I wouldn't do it this morning. I kinda feel like **** today, really dizzy and just like outside myself or something.

Pull ups: 2x6xbodyweight
1x4xbodyweight

Deadlifts: 1x10x95
2x6x95
1x2x135

Preacher Curls: 1x6x25
1x4x25
1x6x20

Seated DB Curls: 3x6x20 each arm

BB Row: 1x6x50
1x5x50
1x6x45

Post workout: 1 whole egg, 2 egg whites, 1 serving soy turkey, 1 slice of cinny-minny toast.

I guess I'm doing legs tomorrow instead of thursday because I have some other things to do for school.

Dinner: Spaghetti

20 minutes of cardio

Ritzol
09-17-2002, 09:29 AM
2 xenadrine am

Breakfast: 1 small apple
1/2 serving oatmeal
1 serving cottage cheese
1 serving soy turkey

Lunch: Advantage Bar
1 serving natty PB

This is what I have planned for the remainder of the day.

2 xenadrine pm

Leg workout

Post workout meal: 1 egg, 2 egg whites

Dinner: 2 egg whites, 1 serving cottage cheese

1 hour of cardio before or after dinner.

I figured the totals for today's foods if the dinner stays the same. They would be 41% fat, 18% carbs, and 40% protein. Fat is too high obviously, but not anything I can do about that now.

IceRgrrl
09-17-2002, 10:07 AM
How many cals does that add up to? It still looks like you aren't eating enough to support the kind of training that you're doing...

PowerManDL
09-17-2002, 10:16 AM
What are you trying to lose? Bone mass?

ElPietro
09-17-2002, 10:16 AM
That adds up to barely over 1,000 cals, which is hideously low. You are probably burning at least 500 alone with your workout.

Sorry I haven't read the rest of your journal, but I hope you have at least one or two more meals planned after dinner, unless you are planning to audition as a starving etheopian in the next Sally Struthers starving children of africa commercial.

Manveet
09-17-2002, 10:19 AM
I agree with everyone. You DO NOT need to lose more weight.

Tryska
09-17-2002, 10:21 AM
i'm beginning to think there's not point in lecturing y'all. this whole journal is peppered with people talkign to her about her calories. we've been lectuing her for months now on increasing cals.

it hasn't been working. so let her make her own choices, and when she hits a brick wall, she might re-evaluate.

ElPietro
09-17-2002, 10:24 AM
I just hope she understands that even if she sees results from this method of dieting, the moment she ups her cals her body will be storing anything it can get it's hands on.

PowerManDL
09-17-2002, 10:25 AM
She won't see results LP....not unless you count severe loss of muscle mass, loss of strength, and lack of energy as results.

Tryska
09-17-2002, 10:28 AM
and it's all been said before, over months, and under numerous aliases. she has to be well aware of the risks by now.

let her do it her way.

the doc
09-17-2002, 10:43 AM
*Plays elvis's "My Way"**

Ritzol
09-17-2002, 12:21 PM
First of all, I started this journal to benefit myself, and track my progress. Not to be ridiculed and criticixed. I understand many or most of you believe my calorie intake is too low, but it seems to be working for me so that's what I'm doing. Everyone's body is different so to point the finger and say I absolutely HAVE to have this many calories is invalid. honestly, I'm afraid of raising my cals, when I eat a "normal" meal I feel completely fat and worthless. It's something I'm working on, and will improve over time. But, I don't need everyone on my back yelling and telling me how wrong I am for doing this. I ALREADY KNOW THAT. It isn't going to matter how much lecturing anyone does, this is something I need to deal with on my own and learn for myself. I'm not happy with my body, and if I need to eat less than or equal to 1,000 cals a day to get the body I want, that's what I'll do. No one and nothing will stop me. Furthermore, I'm not quite sure what the big controversy is because I don't recall ever asking for specific diet advice related to my total calories.

ElPietro
09-17-2002, 12:24 PM
Pardon me for giving a sh!t. I assure you it won't happen again.

Ritzol
09-17-2002, 01:04 PM
Squats: 3x6x135
1x3x160

Leg Press: 3x6x110

SLDL: 3x6x95

Leg Extensions: 3x6x50

Calf Raises: 3x30x160

Peanut butter filled crackers
1 egg, 2 egg whites.

Ok, I'm increasing daily cals. In fact, I'm going to set up a meal plan and follow it. Maybe I'll be more successful that way, and feel better abuot myself.

IceRgrrl
09-17-2002, 01:08 PM
If you only wanted the journal to be for yourself, then why not keep it in a notebook or something? By putting a journal up on a public forum, it's public knowledge and people are going to read/give feedback. This IS "wannabebig"...not "wannabeskeletal,", so realize that you may be among the wrong audience for your nutrition issues.

But don't worry, I won't bother you with my concerns anymore. I'm really over the "trying to convince girls to eat over starvation level" thing...

Ritzol
09-17-2002, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by IceRgrrl
. I'm really over the "trying to convince girls to eat over starvation level" thing...

That's good. What is starvation for one person isn't necessarily starvation for another. I see nothing wrong with a diet that is 1200-1300 cals a day, which is what today will end up being.
So go ahead, demolish some more because frankly I could careless right now. I know none of you ever eat below your maintenance level, God forbid someone else does.

PowerManDL
09-17-2002, 02:54 PM
There's a difference between eating below maintenance and starvation.

While you're correct to a degree about individual differences, I don't know anyone over age 15, who isn't sick, that can survive on 1300 calories.

Originally posted by El Pietro
Pardon me for giving a sh!t. I assure you it won't happen again.

I have to agree. This is my last post on the topic as well. All we're doing is giving you the facts of the situation. If you don't want to listen, there's nothing more to be said.

Ritzol
09-26-2002, 12:51 PM
Ok I need to start writing in here again, because it motivates me.

I haven't lifted since ummm, last Tuesday. Wednesday was a cardio day, and I donated blood on Thursday. The blood donation screwed me up big time, and I was basically sick the whole weekend. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and today I've been working on filing papers, soooooooooooooooooo they wont let me go to the weight room until those things are done. :cry:
They damn well better be done after tomorrow, so Monday I intend to go back strong.

I've been taking Xenadrine for like almost a month I think, and honestly I really don't think it's done anything for me. I feel really tired, and I dont feel liek it's giving me any more energy than when I wasn't taking it. So I have a few pills left, and I'm going to finish the bottle. Stay off of it for awhile, and maybe a little later down the road try a new thermogenic. I increased my cals to about 1500-1700 and I think the ratios have been pretty good, usually a 30pro/30carb/30fat, sometimes more of a 40pro/30carb/20fat. I'm still trying to figure out why I've been so tired, and it may be the amounts of carbs I'm eating, and the times? I'm not really sure.

I really need to get back down there on Monday because I am going crazy, and have been such a bitch because of it.

PowerManDL
09-26-2002, 03:25 PM
I'd hazard a guess that you're fatigued because you're still not eating enough, period. At sub-maintenance calories, the macro ratios really become irrelevant, so I really doubt it has to do with lack or excess of any one of the three.

Pup
09-26-2002, 03:50 PM
:withstupi

Ritzol
10-01-2002, 02:36 PM
Bench: 3x6x70
Seated DB Shoulder Press: 1x4x30 1x6x20 1x4x20
Skull Crushers: 3x6x15
Flyes: 3x6x40
Dips: 1x9xbodyweight
1x6x " "
1x4x " "

I was really happy about the dips today, and quite surprised.

the doc
10-01-2002, 06:49 PM
you are already quite lean for a woman

if anything you need to significantly increase your cals

...but i feel this goes upon deaf ears :(

Ritzol
10-01-2002, 07:14 PM
I have increased them doc. No worries, I'm in good hands. :D

Pup
10-01-2002, 08:20 PM
yes she is :evillaugh

the doc
10-01-2002, 08:28 PM
:eek:

Ritzol
10-07-2002, 06:35 AM
Ok, it's time to start posting in here regularly again, so here we go. I planned to do 1 hr of cardio this morning, but woek up late, so I did 35 minutes which was all right because then I had time to work in some ab exercises. Then I'll do 35 minutes tonight when I get home from school. Hopefully I'll be hittin the weights today. The counselor I TA for keeps giving me busy work to keep me out of the gym, it's beginning to irk me. Ah, I guess I'll have to start staying after school. Ya so anywayz.

2 xenadrine am
After giving these a break for awhile, I decided to pop em again.

35 minutes cardio.

Pushups: 3x15
Basic Crunch: 1x50
Crossover Crunch: 1x30 each side
Three-Count Reverse Crunch: 1x25
Three-Count upper-Body Crunch: 1x25
Bicycle: 1x25 each side
Basic Crunch: 1x75

Breakfast:
1 serving Kashi Cereal
1/4 cup skim milk
1 serving sugar free pudding

Snack:
Soy Veggie Burger

Lunch:
1.25 servings PB
2 serving wheat bread
1 medium banana

Snack, post workout:
Myoplex bar

Dinner:
1 serving chicken breast
1 serving non fat cottage cheese
1 cup strawberries
1 cup green beans
1 soy veggie burger
.5 cup blueberries.

ok, that's all for now. I'm off to school :(

the doc
10-07-2002, 07:02 AM
wow are you the same ritzol?

those are like, umm , real meals !!

PowerManDL
10-07-2002, 08:46 AM
I'll be damned.

Ritzol
10-07-2002, 09:36 AM
Isn't it amazing? my o my o man!

I feel so much better too. I'm really stubborn in my ways, but I should've listened to ya'll a long time ago.

The cals might still be a little low, but it's at least something to work with and I think I'll leave it for awhile just to see how things progress. Basically it's like this:

1428 cals
23% fat: 33 grams
40% carbs: 173 grams
37% protein: 121 grams
and 41 grams of fiber.

Ritzy needs her fiber......

Like I said, I'm sure it can use some fine tuning, but I feel like I'm going somewhere. I'm actually starting to feel better now, physically, and mentally. I might have managed to climb out of the slump I was in for almost the past 2 weeks.

Yesterday was my cheat day, oooooooh boy. I still ate relatively healthy which is funny, this is growing on me. I got all my sweet cravings out of my system though, that's a great thing. Yup, life and it's sweet pleasures.

PowerManDL
10-07-2002, 09:39 AM
Good to see.

Ritzol
10-07-2002, 01:04 PM
Ok, just got done with my workout.

Pull ups: 1x8xbodyweight
1x6
1x5

Deadlifts: 3x6x105
1x145

Preacher Curls: 2x6x30
1x5.5x30......... errr couldnt pull it off.

Seated DB Curls: 3x6x20 each arm. Tried the 25's, but it wasnt quite there.........almost.

BB Row: 3x6x50

Barbell Shrugs: 3x6x20 each arm.

and that's that. I'm going home baby.

galileo
10-07-2002, 01:24 PM
On the starvation tip: I remember you getting pissed at me 2 months ago on AIM for telling you the same thing. People care about your health...I am glad you're listening. :)

Ritzol
10-07-2002, 02:01 PM
Ya, sorry about that. Live and learn I guess. Sometimes the best learning experience is going through adverse effects and paying consequences for your actions. People telling you what you need to do really doesn't matter until you're in a healthy mindset to make the decision to change for yourself. Although, a swift kick in the ass does help.

Pup
10-07-2002, 02:04 PM
Nice work ms R., perhaps i'll stop throwing you off the bed ;)

PowerManDL
10-07-2002, 03:04 PM
*SupermeganinjaKICK to Ritzy's ass*

Ritzol
10-07-2002, 03:04 PM
and perhaps I'll stop tickling your feet... lol

or not

Ritzol
10-07-2002, 03:05 PM
*SupermeganinjaKICK to Ritzy's ass*

hey! I didn't deserve that. I'm on track now....... errrrr.

You better watch it Mr. tuttut

PowerManDL
10-07-2002, 03:25 PM
You're right. The supermeganinjaKICK really was excessive force.

Ritzol
10-07-2002, 05:29 PM
All right. I did 45 minutes of cardio and then had dinner. I was only going to do 35...but ummm it was feeling good, and I couldnt stop. I can't believe I actually ENJOYED it for once. Oh, and while I was running something amazing happened. Like a month ago the display thing on the thready stopped working so I was like ok the batteries are prolly dead. I put new batteries in, and it still didn't work. So I decided to tear it apart and look at the wires even though I have no idea about any of that stuff. So I did, and since I didn't know what I was doing, it didn't do a whole lot of good. Well today when I was running all of the sudden the display popped up, oh man... that absolutely positively made me a jolly girl for the day. Haha, I was sooooo excited. It just makes things so much simpler. Now I can see how far I'm going, how fast, how many calories, and I don't have to keep track of the time on my watch. I cross my fingers that it doesnt quit on me again.. I would be so upset :(

Ok, so during dinner I did some substituting and had raspberries instead of strawberries. I think the ratios stayed pretty much the same, but I upped the cals a bit. I think it was more around 1450 or so.

The blood center called me today and left a message to call them back because they needed to talk to me. So I was like oh ****....because I figured it was going to be something bad, like I had something wrong with my blood blah blah blah. Anywayz, I called them back and they were checking up on me from like 2 weeks ago. Haha, I could've been dead by now!! I appreciated the gesture though, I thought that was considerate. So we got all that straightened out and decided I'm not donating anymore. I think I'll volunteer to help them out at their blood drives or something instead. I have a sudden urge to do something for the community.

Well, that was long. I think I'm done now. Today was a good day, I need more of these. weeeeeeeeeeeee.

ok, bye bye :D

the doc
10-07-2002, 06:33 PM
howdy!
:spam:

Manveet
10-07-2002, 07:05 PM
Nice to see you're involved with the community.

Accipiter
10-07-2002, 07:33 PM
eat more.

Ritzol
10-07-2002, 10:00 PM
YOU would tell me to eat more if I ate 3000 cals a day. This eating isn't an issue anymore. It is coming along quite nicely I think, and it's a huge improvement from what it was. Change doesn't happen overnight.

Ritzol
10-08-2002, 04:02 AM
2 xenadrine am

35 minutes cardio

Breakfast: 2 servings Kashi Cereal
1/2 cup of skim milk
3/4 cup of strawberries

Snack: 4 oz chicken breast
1/4 cup raspberries

Lunch: 3 Tbsp Natty PB
2 servings wheat bread
1 medium banana

Snack, Post workout:
Myoplex shake

Dinner: 4 oz chicken breast
1.5 serving nonfat cottage cheese
3/4 cup strawberries
1 cup green beans
.5 cup blueberries
2 egg whites.

I didnt have time to work in ab exercises this morning, so I'll tackle them later this afternoon when I get home from school.

Today's diet is looking like 1470 cals
23% fat
40% carb
37% protein
and 45 grams of fiber.

Ritzol
10-08-2002, 01:07 PM
2 xenadrine pm.

Squats: 3x6x145.

I was a little dissapointed in these because I went in anticipating they would be much easier for me than they actually were. I guess I'll stay with this weight awhile, improve my form, and then max in a couple of weeks. Which was originally my intention today.

Leg Press: 3x6x120

SLDL: 3x6x105.

These felt ace.

Leg Extensions: 2x6x60
1x8x60

Calf Raises: 3x50x180
Those were definitely burning at the end of each set.

PowerManDL
10-08-2002, 02:47 PM
Just tell Accipiter to shut his damn mouth. No one listens to him anyway.

Ritzol
10-09-2002, 04:46 PM
2 xenadrine

35 minutes of cardio

Meal 1: 1 serving Kashi Cereal
1 serving Grape Nut flakes
1 cup of strawberries
1/4 cup nonfat cottage cheese
1/4 cup raspberries
1/2 cup skim milk

Meal 2: 4 oz chicken breast
1/4 cup blueberries

Meal 3: 3 Tbsp Natty PB
1 medium banana
2 slices wheat bread

Meal 4: 2 egg whites

35 minutes cardio
I decided I'd take it up to 10.5 mph.....lol, I then decided to come right back down.

Meal 5: 1/2 cup skim milk

Reverse Crunch: 1x25
Upper-Body Crunch: 1x25

Meal 6: 1 cup nonfat cottage cheese
4 oz chicken breast
1 cup strawberries
1/4 cup blueberries
1 cup green beans

1500 cals
21% fat
42% carb
37% protein
39 grams fiber

Tis all for today

the doc
10-09-2002, 04:59 PM
if i could make a suggestion,
please drop the push-ups, these will interfere with recovery and are they really necessary?

Ritzol
10-09-2002, 05:07 PM
no, prolly not necessary. I just felt the need, but ya I could drop them.

the doc
10-09-2002, 05:25 PM
yea!

Ritzol
10-10-2002, 06:00 PM
Well I didn't do cardio this morning because I woke up at 5:30, and I wouldnt have had enough time. As a result of that, the whole day was screwed up for me. That's a big reason I need to run in the morning, even if it's like 20 minutes, it keeps me on track and goal oriented. Not sure why I was so tired that I coudlnt get up this morning considering I had 7.5 hours of sleep, but since I'm trying to get rid of this cold I guess it probably did me some good. I was really hungry today, soooooo everything was ok until dinner, and then I decided I was going to take my cheat day, and now I don't know if I'll count it as a cheat day. If I do, fine. If I don't, I'll just make sure it's a fairly clean cheat on Sunday.
Man, I keep thinking about how Halloween is almost here and all of that yummy candy. I used to eat that **** like crazy when I was younger, and now I look at it as a death sentence.

I think this change of eating and exercising is carrying over. My mom has lost 16 lbs, and started eating way better. More fish, fresh veggies, things like that. She also started doing cardio again, which is good. I'm happy for her :)

alright, so here's todays diet. :(

Meal 1: 2 servings Kashi Cereal
1 cup strawberries
1/2 cup skim milk

Meal 2: 4 oz chicken
1/2 cup carrots

Meal 3: 2 slices wheat bread
1 small banana
3 tbsp Natty PB
1 serving of sugar free pudding

Meal 4:
1 egg white

Meal 5: 6 oz chicken
1 cup nonfat cottage cheese
1/2 cup Cheese and Broccoli soup
1 serving sugar free pudding
3/4 cup strawberries
1/4 cup blueberries
1 cup green beans
and some cookie dough, ahhhhh. I don't know how much it was really. Enough for 2 small cookies or 1 large I'm guessing.

1806 cals

23% fat
42% carb
35% protein
40 grams fiber

oh ya, I didn't do anything today either. Took the day off. The extent of my physical activity was hanging on a pull up bar for 60 seconds, lol.

Pup
10-10-2002, 06:10 PM
ratios are fine...but 17 calories in meal 5 is no where near sufficient...either a few egg whites or one whole egg.

Ritzol
10-11-2002, 07:04 PM
Today started off well and progressively grew worse. I think the cold I have is developing into a minor sinus infection. I'm feeling worse now instead of better, have a headache that seems to have no end, sore throat that keeps gettin worse, been sleeping like no tomorrow, and basically don't really have any energy to get up and go. Diet was ok today, maybe a little high on the cals....but not bad.
I have had so much anxiety the past week. There is never enough time for anything, and my schedule never seems to stay organized. Even when I'm not rushed, I feel like I am. I'm looking forward to Sunday when I can just kick back and relax all day.

35 minutes cardio

Meal 1: 1 serving kashi
1 serving grape nuts
1/2 cup strawberries
1/2 cp skim milk
1/4 cup raspberries

Meal 2: 1 medium banana
4 oz chicken
2 slices wheat bread
3 tbsp natty pb

Meal 3: 1 whole egg
1/4cup blueberries

Meal 4: 1/4 cup nonfat cottage cheese
1/2 serving cheese spread
1/4 cup blueberries

Meal 5: 2 servings nonfat cottage cheese
4 oz chicken
1/4 cup blueberries
1/4 cup strawberries
1 cup green beans
1 serving pudding

I seem to get really hungry between meal 3 and 4 so I tend to be adding extra food into meal 4. I should probably change something around there.

Total Cals: 1617
24% fat
40% carbs
36% protein
35 g fiber

Ritzol
10-12-2002, 03:21 PM
35 minutes cardio

Meal 1: 1 serving kashi cereal
1/4 cup skim milk
3/4 cup strawberries

Meal 2: 3 tbsp natty PB
1 medium banana
2 slices wheat bread

Meal 3: 1 serving kashi
1/4 cup skim milk

Meal 4: Protein Shake
1/2 cup strawberries

Meal 5: 8 oz chicken
2 servings nonfat cottage cheese
1 cup green beans
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup strawberries

1,440 cals
22% fat
39% carbs
39% protein
39 grams fiber

Going to the movies tonight, when I get home I plan on doing some ab training. I may do some intervals on the treadmill, but most likely I'll just go to bed.

Ritzol
10-13-2002, 04:27 PM
Well, today was cheat day and I'm soooooooo stuffed right now. As far as a cheat day goes, I must say it is damn near pathetic that I ate tuna, oh my. I never would've imagined this day would come.

Meal 1: 1/4 cup oatmeal
1 serving kashi
1 serving pudding
3/4 cup skim milk

Meal 2: 2.25 tbsp natty pb
2 slices wheat bread
1 can tuna

Meal 3: 1 serving nonfat cottage cheese
3/4 cup strawberries

Meal 4: Turkey/Tuna Enchilada
1.5 cups salad
1.5 cups mixed veggies w/cheese
8 oz chicken
1 cup strawberries

1,807 cals
31% fat
30% carbs
39% protein
30 grams fiber

Ritzol
10-14-2002, 01:07 PM
35 minutes cardio

1 serving grape nuts
.5 cup skim milk
.5 cup strawberries

Meal 2: 2 slices wheat bread
3 tbsp natty pb
1 medium banana

Workout

Bench: 1x6x80
1x5x75
1x6x70

Seated DB Shoulder Press: 1x6x25
1x4x25
1x5x20
1x6x20

Skull Crushers: 1x6x25
2x6x30

Flyes: 1x5x50
1x6x45
1x6x40

Dips: 1x9xbodyweight
1x7xbodyweight
1x5xbodyweight

Meal 3: 2 oz chicken
1/2 cup cucumbers
1.5 cups lettuce
1 egg
2 egg whites

Meal 4: 2 small pumpkin/oatmeal cookies tuttut

35 minutes of cardio. I was only going to do 15 minutes..... really! However, that bit of sugar from those cookies gave me some extra energy... so I was like the energizer bunny. :D

1 cup green beans
2 servings nonfat cottage cheese
1/2 cup strawberries

1,522 cals
26% fat
38% carb
36% protein
31 grams fiber

It was an aight day. Aside from the fact I just realized that saturday is sweetest day, and I don't have a sweetie! :cry:

ahh well, that's ok.

Ritzol
10-15-2002, 05:55 PM
Meal 1: 2 servings kashi
1/2 cup skim milk
1/2 cup strawberries

Meal 2: Myoplex Bar

Meal 3: 2 slices wheat toast
3 tbsp natty pb
1 medium banana

Workout:

Pull-Ups: 1x7xbodyweight
2x6xBW

Deadlifts: 3x6x115 lbs
1x150

Preacher Curls: 1x6x30lbs
2x10x30

BB Row: 1x6x55
2x6x50

Barbell Shrugs: 3x6x20 each arm

Meal 4: 1/2 cup strawberries
2 egg whites

Meal 5: 1/2 serving protein
1/4 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup skim milk

Meal 6: 8 oz chicken
1 cup green beans
1 egg white

1,645 cals
24% fat
42% carb
34% protein
38 grams fiber

A little high on the cals maybe, but oh well. those damn graham crackers.... I can't control my sugar cravings this week... hmm, I wonder why. So that sucks. I should take my ass down in the basement and do my cardio now but I probably wont because I'm lazy. I so hate tuesdays and thursdays. If I run in the morning on those days, which I try to I have to get up at 5, at the latest. Well I naturally woke up at 4:30, but figured I'd lay down for the remaining 20 minutes. After that I didn't feel like getting up, so I didn't, and then I didn't run, and now I don't even want to because I'm not "In the groove". So basically, I'm not doing cardio today, and I'm going to haul my ass of this damn internet and go finish studying for a test I have tomorrow, do my abs, and go to bed. So my ass IS UP at 4:30, to see the butt crack of dawn.

And no more bad foods for Ritzy tomorrow!! No! No! No! tuttut

the doc
10-15-2002, 06:03 PM
if you're getting up at that time you'd better be getting to bad soon ;)

PowerManDL
10-15-2002, 06:36 PM
Bad Ritzy! *slaps on wrist*

Pup
10-15-2002, 06:46 PM
Get to sleep rachel!...and no more sweets *grabs pillow*

Ritzol
10-16-2002, 07:16 PM
35 minutes cardio

1/2 cup strawberries
1/2 cup skim milk

Meal 2: 1 egg white
1 cup cucumbers
3 oz tuna

Meal 3:
3 tbsp natty pb
2 slices wheat bread
1 medium banana

Meal 4: 1/2 cup blueberries
1 egg white
1 cup cucumbers

Meal 5: 2 servings cottage cheese
1 serving black beans
8 oz chicken
1/2 cup strawberries
1 cup green beans
1 small pumpkin/oatmeal cookie :rolleyes: blah

1580 cals
21% fat
41% carb
38% protein
42 grams fiber

35 minutes cardio

Abs:

3 count reverse crunch: 1x25
3 count upper-body crunch: 1x25

I really really didn't want to do any cardio tonight, but I did anyways. It was awesome, I had a great run! I hate running at night because I jsut feel like not doing anything, but once I do it I always feel so much better. Alright, I'm off to bed.

Manveet
10-16-2002, 07:20 PM

with all that ab work and cardio, I better be able to wash my clothes on your stomach:D

Just some girl
10-16-2002, 08:20 PM
please tell me you aren't serious about the body fat % goal of 10-12. that is not healthy for a girl. ok, im sorry to point that out because it seems like people are always getting on your case, and you have just recently gotten the calories thing straightened out, which is major. and i think that is awesome. however, your current body fat % of 14-16 is a damn good place for a girl to be at. any lower and your body will cease menstruation, and that is NOT GOOD! plus the fact that i'm not sure it is even possible to get to that level of body fat without taking something. and setting yourself a goal that is nearly impossible is not a good way to remain satisfied with your progress and happy with yourself. this goal worries me a great deal and i am surprised i havent seen others commenting on it yet (unless that has happened and it just hasnt been visible).

Ritzol
10-17-2002, 02:36 AM
I appreciate the concern Andrea, and ya I have thought about changing it myself. I dunno, the whole 14-16%, I have my doubts on it as much as I would like to believe that's actually where I am.

I'll aim for 12-14%, perhaps that's more realistic.

Ritzol
10-17-2002, 06:29 PM
36 minutes cardio

1 serving grape nuts
1/2 cup skim milk
1/2 cup strawberries

Meal 2: Myoplex Shake

Meal 3: 3 tbsp natty pb
2 slices wheat toast
1 medium banana

Meal 4: 2 egg whites
1/2 cup blueberries

Meal 5: 1 corn cake

Meal 6: 8 oz chicken
1 cup green beans
1.5 servings nonfat cottage cheese
1/2 cup strawberries
1/4 cup black beans
1 fat free cheese slice

1529 cals
22% fat
43% carb
36% protein
34 grams fiber

26 minutes cardio

Abs:

3 count reverse crunch: 1x25
3 count upper-body crunch: 1x25

Ritzol
10-18-2002, 09:14 PM
36 minutes cardio

1/2 cup skim milk
1/4 cup strawberries

Meal 2: 1 egg white
2 oz tuna
1 slice fat free cheese

2 slices wheat toast
1 medium banana

Meal 4: 4 oz chicken
1 corn cake

1 cup green beans
1/2 cup strawberries
1/4 cup black beans
1.5 servings nonfat cottage cheese
1 slice fat free cheese

1521 cals
20% fat
37% carbs
43% protein
33 grams fiber

21 minutes cardio

I have the most awful craving for some nachos right now, actually I've had it for the past ummmm 5 hours. Right now, hanging out with a bunch of friends when they're cooking a shitload of food makes it really tough not to eat some..but I'll stick in there. I'm starting to get discouraged because there are those days when I don't feel like I'm gaining any benefits, and I just feel like I'm gaining fat instead of losing it, and maybe I am, I dunno. It's really frustrating and sometimes it just drives me crazy. Crazy crazy crazy.......... and tomorrow is sweetest day! The only sweetness I'm gettin is coming from my strawberries :cry:
That's ok though right...in the end, they cant break my heart

Manveet
10-19-2002, 12:59 PM
You're diet is improving alot from when you first started out, imo. Keep up the good work, you're doing great.

Ritzol
10-20-2002, 08:01 PM
Thanks Manveet, I just fee like I'm wasting my time sometimes, and other times I feel really good. We all have those days I guess.

Saturday's Diet:

Meal 1:
2 servings kashi
1/2 cup skim milk
1/4 cup strawberries

Meal 2:
1 whole egg
5 oz tuna

By the time meal 2 came, my friends had gotten up and were making ummm chocolate chip/m&m pancakes for breakfast.... oh man, I wanted some of those sooooo bad. I settled for the shitty tuna as the scent of chocolate melting filled the room.... raaaagh

Meal 3: 2 slices toast
3 tbsp natty pb
1 medium banana

Meal 4:
1 corn cake
1 cheese slice
4 oz chicken

Meal 5:
4 oz chicken
1.5 cups vegetable soup
1 medium apple

1634 cals
28% fat
37% carb
35% protein
31 grams fiber

No nothing today
I started painting christmas ornaments, to get a leap on things. They're cute and fun, and I love it.

Sunday's Diet:

Ok, so even though today was cheat day and I really wanted some blueberry pancakes because saturday they got me in the mood for pancakes, I decided I'd make a protein pancake to start things off healthy. My mom bought these halloween sugar cookies at this bakery downtown, and they are like the best cookies ever. So I've been holding out for them all week, so I was excited, lol...oh man

Meal 1: Protein Pancake
This actually didn't taste too bad, and I think I'll start eating it off and on during the week. I really hate this protein I have so I'll use it up and buy some better tasting stuff. I added too much cinnamon too...and that was an accident, but overall it was pretty damn good.

Meal 2: 1 large sugar cookie, a cute pumpkin at that
and speaking of pumpkins.......I had this pumpkin bar soap from bath and body, awww it was soooooo cute! Everything is cute today.. lol :D and he even smelled yummy. ok anywayz.

I didn't have a meal 3 and meal 4.

meal 5: beef roast....... no not the whole thing, geez :rolleyes:
1 cup squash
2 cups mixed veggies
1.5 cups salad with chicken and 1 egg and cheese and croutons and yum yum yum
1/2 cup coleslaw
1 serving sugar free jell-o
and...........
another sugar cookie, ok so this one was a ghost

20 minutes of cardio, ya not really anything, but it still made me feel better.

Now I have to paint my toenails.... what color? hmmm...

bye bye!

ok I'm back...

I forgot to add
Sunday's totals..... drum roll.................

ok

moving on...

1603 cals
32% fat
28% protein
40% carb
27 fiber

ok now I am going

PowerManDL
10-20-2002, 08:04 PM
Thanks Manveet, I just fee like I'm wasting my time sometimes, and other times I feel really good. We all have those days I guess.

I had mine today. :(

Ritzol
10-20-2002, 08:50 PM
Cheer up Mr.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :)

BCC
10-20-2002, 08:53 PM
:hump:

Ritzol
10-22-2002, 06:48 PM
Monday:

1/2 cup skim milk
1/4 cup strawberries
1 serving sugar free jell-o

Meal 2: 1 egg
1 corn cake

3 tbsp natty pb
1 small banana

2/3 cup mixed veggies
1/4 cup black beans

Meal 5: 1 serving nonfat cottage cheese
1/2 cup strawberries

Meal 6: 4 oz chicken
1 cup green beans
1 slice ff cheese
2/3 cup mixed veggies
1 serv nonfat cottage cheese
1/4 cup strawberries

1508 cals
23% fat
39% carb
38% protein
41 fiber

Tuesday:

35 minutes cardio

1 serving fiber one
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup blueberries
protein pancake

Meal 2: 2 slices wheat bread
1 medium banana
3 tbsp natty pb

Legs:

Squat: 1x6x135
1x8x145
1x8x150

Leg Press: 1x6x200
2x6x180

Calf Raises: 3x50x230

SLDL: 3x6x120

Leg Extensions: 3x8x70

Meal 3: 2 egg whites
2/3 cup mixed veggies
protein pancakes
1/4 cup strawberries

Meal 4: 6 oz chicken
1 cup green beans
1/5 servings nonfat cottage cheese
1 slice ff cheese
1/4 cup strawberries
1/2 cup kidney beans
1 pickle

1486 cals
22% fat
37% carb
41% protein
46 fiber

I thought overall today was an all right day. I was pretty happy with the leg workout......much better than last week.

Manveet
10-22-2002, 10:52 PM
:eek: :eek:

Cardio and legs on the same day, you so crazy:p

Ritzol
10-23-2002, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Manveet
you so crazy:p

Oh, but if you only knew ;)

The cardio was really early in the morning, prolly didn't have much affect on the workout, other than loosening up those muscles!

Ritzol
10-23-2002, 04:27 PM
Well I just majorly Fuc*ed up my diet for today........ made possible by cocoa fuc* me krispies and animal crackers

I'm so pissed......I'm fine until dinner, and if I'm going to cheat, that's ALWAYS when it happens.

So now, I'm going to go burn off those extra 200 calories that werent supposed to be there...and then I might feel better, and then I'll finish posting the rest of my diet. Not that it matters anyway, considering now the whole thing was a complete waste of time and I might as well just eat a whole pizza or something since I already shot down any progress for today..... oh my gawd.

I can't stand this.... crazy, I'm going crazy.
I don't know what is going on with these cravings lately...... I thought they were due to my period, but obviously not. Maybe I'm not cheating enough on cheat days, and then I never really have a cheat day, and that leads to small cheats during the week.... yup prolly.

I hurt......... I'm tired.........I'm pissed.........I don't have enough time in the day to ever do what I need to do.............
:whiner:

ok, I'm done complaining.
I'll post again after I have endorphins running rampant through my body.

:mad: :cry: :mad: :cry: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :bash: :shoot: ::mad:

Accipiter
10-23-2002, 04:38 PM
you're really overemphasizing the diet babe, you look fiiine :)

anyway, how you been?

Ritzol
10-23-2002, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Accipiter

anyway, how you been?

uhhhhhh how do I look?! :rolleyes:

I'm ok..... actually I'm much better now, I just finished my autobiopgraphy.... whew that was stressing me out. Now I'm going to go do a lil bit o cardio and I will feel much much better.......

now..... How YOU doin? ;)

Ritzol
10-24-2002, 06:24 PM
Yesterday:

Meal 1: 1/2 cup skim milk
2 servings kashi
1/4 cup blueberries

Meal 2:
Protein pancake
1/4 cup strawberries

3 tbsp pb
1 small banana

Meal 4: protein pancake
1/2 cup green beans
1/4 cup strawberries

1 cup green beans
1 slice ff cheese
1 serving nonfat cottage cheese
1/2 cup strawberries
1 serving kidney beans..

and then the damn cereal and animal crackers which put me way over. So I ended up like this.

1691 cals
21% fat
43% carb
36% protein
40 fiber

Wasn't God awful, but wasn't good. Plus I didn't do **** yesterday.

Today was much much much much better!

35 minutes cardio

Meal 1: 1/4 cup egg beaters
1 serving grape nuts
1 serving fiber one
1/2 cup skim milk
1/4 cup strawberries

Meal 2: protein pancake
1/4 cup blueberries
1/4 cup strawberries

Meal 3: 1 medium banana
1 slice wheat bread
3 tbsp pb

Workout:

Bench: 1x80x6
1x75x5
1x65x9

These went down a bit from last week I think... :(

Seated Db Shoulder Press: 3x6x25

These were much easier, which made me really happy because usually I struggle a bit here.

Skull Crushers: 1x6x35
2x8x35

These were also ace, the weight went up. :thumbup:

Flyes: 1x6x45
1x6x40
1x6x35

Would've liked to do more here.

Dips: 2x7x bodyweight
1x4xbodyweight.

Not awful, but could've been better

Overall, I would say it was an ok workout, I see myself making progress. I'll jump every last one of those set back hurdles eventually. :D

1 slice toast

Made a yummy sandwhich with lettuce and some mustard, and pickles...mmm

Meal 5: 4 oz chicken
1 cup green beans
1 slice ff cheese
1/2 cup strawberries
1 serving kidney beans- damn I love these cuties!

35 minutes cardio.

Abs:

Basic Crunch: 2x10
Double Crunch: 2x10
Bicycle: 2x10 each side
Toe Dip: 2x10 each side
Plank w/ leg lift: 2x10 each side.

whew, I think that's all for me and tomorrow awaits me.

I feel so much better today than yesterday, I think my hormones have settled their issues, at least for a couple of hours. :rolleyes:

Pup
10-24-2002, 06:32 PM
nice work!

Ritzol
10-25-2002, 06:09 PM
I didn't get to lift today because I forgot about a stupid test one of those state mandated things that we had to do today...

So basically, I lugged my workout bag full of 20 pairs of clothes and pill bottles around for nothing.... ok so I'm exaggerating.... but I did carry it around for nothing. oh well!

And i didn't do any cardio today either :eek: what a slacker...

so anywayz

Meal 1:
2 servings kashi
1/2 cup skim milk
1/4 cup strawberries

Meal 2: Protein Pancake
1/4 cup blueberries

Meal 3: 1 small banana
2 slices wheat bread- I don't like it either.... it's a different kinda, and its yucky. ick
3 tbsp natty pb

1/4 cup strawberries
1/4 cup egg beaters

Meal 5: 8 oz chicken/lettuce
1 cup green beans
1 slice ff cheese
1/2 cup strawberries
1 serving kidney beans

1476 cals
21% fat
38% carbs
41% protein
40 fiber

I'm going to post some leg pics as soon as I figure out how to resize them....... that might take a very long time!

Ritzol
10-25-2002, 06:15 PM
Ok, I think they should work now. Some of them are ok, and some of them are a little dark or just awkardly angled. It's hard to get a good leg pic when you're taking the pictures yourself....... at least for me, cuz I can never tell where the lens is pointing. oh boy.

ok so let's try this out.

Ritzol
10-25-2002, 06:16 PM

Ritzol
10-25-2002, 06:19 PM

Ritzol
10-25-2002, 06:20 PM

Ritzol
10-25-2002, 06:22 PM

Ritzol
10-25-2002, 06:23 PM
ok last one.

Ritzol
10-25-2002, 06:27 PM
back pic..... this is funny because everytime i do this my arms are all messed up, they're never ever even. ragh oh well.

Ritzol
10-25-2002, 06:31 PM
all right and one full body pic....... still some hodge podge around the belly, but I think it's getting better? :confused: Ya, I think it is.
I've got to widdle that middle!

I've never posted a close up of my face.... soooooo I'll do that too, but not for awhile because I need to find a scanner first, and then I'll scan my senior pic.

_-_v_-_
10-25-2002, 06:41 PM
Let me be the first to say that you look great. And by great I mean totally sweet.

Seriously...you are probably the leanest woman I know. No need for more. Now I know from personal experience that self-perception and self-image differ greatly from the perceptions of others, but still...you look great.

Take a good look at your progess, your body, and yourself. Are you sure you need more? Don't go my route. Please.

Mystic Eric
10-25-2002, 07:09 PM
Let me say this bluntly because I know most people won't and you might end up hurting yourself:

You look fantastic. You're very very lean and you're by NO means fat. If you think that you have 'hodge podge' around your stomach, then I think you might need to watch it. Because I think yo'ure getting too obsessed with losing body fat. You're already waaay leaner than any girl I know so just watch out ok? You do not need to lose any more 'body fat' because I simply can't see any on you. Any less 'fat' that you claim to have might be dangerous to your health.

Manveet
10-25-2002, 07:09 PM
hodge podge around the belly, but I think it's getting better

wtf? You're cut as hell, you look very very good. You're doin awesome, so quit being so hard on yourself.

PowerManDL
10-25-2002, 07:18 PM
Ritzy.

You have NO fat on your body. None. I'm not even sure you have earlobes, but I'd bet money you don't.

At this point you're trying to diet off skin.

Stop it.

the doc
10-25-2002, 07:35 PM
:withstupi

its time for some lean bulk ritzy ;)

Accipiter
10-25-2002, 08:27 PM
Ritzy hun, you look fine. You need to add some lean mass. You know my IM name if you wanna talk about stuff at all...

Ritzol
10-26-2002, 07:30 PM
Meal 1:
2 servings fiber one
1/2 cup egg beaters
1/2 cup skim milk

Meal 2: 1/4 cup nonfat cottage cheese
1/2 cup strawberries

1 slice wheat bread
1 small banana

30 minutes cardio
5 minute pause
30 minutes cardio

Meal 4: 8 oz chicken
1 cup green beans
1/2 cup kidney beans
1/2 cup nonfat cottage cheese

Meal 5: Myoplex Bar
Apple

about 1500 cals, give or take a few
24% fat
36% carb
40% pro
51 fiber

I might do some abs tonight

and tomorrow is cheat day, I can't wait

Ritzol
10-30-2002, 03:52 AM
Wow, I feel so behind now and it's only because I didn't post yesterday... how pathetic is that?
:rolleyes:

All right, so backing up to Sunday. IT was my cheat day and up until that point my "cheat" days, well I don't know if I woudl even consider them that. I just ate like one or two things that I normally wouldn't...a cookie or the like, and everything else would stay mainly clean. Because of that i would have awful cravings during the week, so I decided well maybe I should start eating more of the things i craved on cheat days, right? So Sunday comes along, and it was kinda awful actually. I ate everything, and not all of it was bad, but it was a crapload of stuff.....and the majority of it was bad, but it could have always been worse. So anywayz, what I'm getting at is it was a cheat day that took me back to the whole binge and fast mentality and that it's ok....... and i don't want to go back to that kind of thinking so there isn't going to be anymore of those cheat days. I've decided I'll eat whatever I want, make sure it's 85% clean, and if there are things I want, I'll eat them and not rehash it over and over and over. There is no use stressing about what I can't change, so that's that.

Ok Monday looked like this.

1 xenadrine
2 ginseng

51 minutes cardio

Meal 1: 2 servings fiber one
1/4 cup strawberries
1/2 cup skim milk

1/4 cup blueberries

Meal 3: 1 slice wheat bread
4oz chicken
2 tbsp pb
1 med banana

1 xenadrine

workout:

Pull-ups: 1x8xbodyweight
2x6xbodyweight

Deadlifts: 1x6x115
:rolleyes: I was wondering why this felt light, and I was like man I must be gettin strong and then I realized I was just stupid and had less weight on than I thought....it was all right though cuz it got me warmed up.

2x6x135
1x3x150

Overall, I think these are coming along quite nicely, and form is definitely improving.

Preacher Curls: 1x8x40
1x6x40
1x3.5x40 ahh
1x8x30

BB Row: 3x6x55

Meal 4: 1/2 cup egg beaters
Protein Pancake

1 cup green beans
1 serving kidney beans
1 slice ff cheese
1/2 cup strawberries

1,391 cals
18% fat
33% carb
49% protein
48 fiber

Tuesday:

1 xenadrine, 2 ginseng

45 minutes cardio

1/4 cup strawberries
1/2 cup skim milk

Meal 2: Protein Pancakes
1/4 cup blueberries

Meal 3: 4 oz chicken
1 medium apple
3 tbsp pb

1 xenadrine

Workout:

Squat: 1x6x135
1x8x145
1x6x155

Not awful, could've been much better I think.

Leg Press: 2x6x180
1x12x180

SLDL: 2x6x125
1x4x125
1x2x115

My hands were slipping like no tomorrow

Leg Extensions: 1x8x85
2x6x85

Calf Raises: 1x50x250
2x50x300

Meal 4: Protein Pancake
1/4 cup egg beaters

1 cup green beans
1 serving kidney beans
1 slice ff cheese
1/2 cup strawberries

1,424 cals
21% fat
31% carb
47% protein
35 fiber

I also started taking my vitamins again on monday, and I don't know why I stopped in the first place. I decided as long as I'm going to lug them around in my gym bag and listen to their clinging and clattering, they might as well serve a purpose.

So that included
Mulitivitamin
Vitamin c
D
B
E
Calcium

Whew, ok I think I'm all caught up now.. I'll post about today, well after today happens!

oh and on a sidenote: sometime in the near future I presume, I'm going to be doing some tweaking on the diet to start gaining some lbm. Although, I'm hesitant, because honestly I kind of like where I am, but at the same time I realize I prolly should bulk a little. Oh well, just a random thought which is a whole other discussion that I really don't want to get into right now.

Mystic Eric
10-30-2002, 04:22 AM
YOU!

:hello:

Ritzol
10-30-2002, 06:16 PM
1 xenadrine
2 ginseng

35 minutes cardio

Meal 1: 1 serving grape nuts
1 serving fiber one
1/2 cup skim milk
1/4 cup strawberries

1/4 cup strawberries

Meal 3: 3 tbsp pb
1 medium banana
1/2 cup mixed veggies
1/2 cup green beans

1/4 cup egg beaters
1/2 cup strawberries

1/2 cup kidney beans
1/2 cup strawberries
1 slice ff cheese
1 cup green beans
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds

1679 cals
32% fat
30% carb
39% protein
41 fiber

I never planned the pumpkin seeds into my diet, they were just there, and I "thought" they would be a healthy addition. I knew they had fat, but I didn't know how much. Man o man. I guess it's all right, the ratios were decent. The cals were a bit higher than I would've liked, but oh well. Can't have a perfect day everyday, besides I got some good ol protein from them too. The extra cals were actually probably a good thing, obviously I was hungry for a reason. Only did morning cardio because I just really didn't feel like doing any tonight. I think I'm getting sick....... again. Which I don't understand why because I just got over being sick. So hopefully it's just like a one day thing, and it will pass. tomorrow is a cardio day, and Friday I plan on lifting. So that about sums it up for now.

and on a sidenote I'm trying to decide what kind of car to get, that is after I graduate. There are soooooo many choices and I have no idea. But the options are basically narrowed down to.. camaro, toyota celica, olds alero, eagle talon, mitsubishi eclipse, mercury cougar, mustang, or honda accord... or maybe a saturn LS..... narrowed down, lol. I'm never going to decide!.

:help:

Pup
10-30-2002, 08:27 PM
diet looks most excellent...:)

Just some girl
10-30-2002, 09:21 PM
oh and on a sidenote: sometime in the near future I presume, I'm going to be doing some tweaking on the diet to start gaining some lbm. Although, I'm hesitant, because honestly I kind of like where I am, but at the same time I realize I prolly should bulk a little. Oh well, just a random thought which is a whole other discussion that I really don't want to get into right now.

:clap: Not gonna start the whole other discussion that you don't want to get into right now. Just wanted to register my opinion that from your pictures this seems to me like a good idea. I can TOTALLY understand why the thought of it might be scary. But I think you would look amazing if you put on some lbs of lean muscle mass.

Ritzol
10-31-2002, 07:33 PM
1/2 cup skim milk
1/4 cup strawberries

Meal 2: 1/4 cup egg beaters
1/2 cup strawberries
protein pancake

Meal 3: 1 slice wheat bread
3tbsp pb
1 medium banana

Snack: Pumpkin Seeds

Meal 4: Protein Pancake
1/4 cup strawberries

1 serving kidney beans
1/2 cup strawberries
1 slice ff cheese
1 cup green beans

1,568 cals
26% fat
34% carb
40% protein
39 fiber

I didn't do any cardio or anything today. I do care, but at least I wasn't killing myself over it. I still didn't feel great today, so basically I just slept all afternoon from like 1-5, and then I felt much much better when I woke up. I could've done something constructive, but I think the resting was constructive actually. Getting up at 4:30 does begin to take a toll on a person after awhile I think. Anywayz, tomorrow should be a better day as far as cardio and/or lifting go. and now I think I'm going to bed......again.

Mystic Eric
10-31-2002, 07:58 PM
WTF? You get up at 4:30 am? I have a hard time getting up at 10 am!

Ritzol
11-01-2002, 05:39 PM
I"m not even saying anything about today other than the only thing contructive I did was 35 minutes of cardio.

I completely blew my diet, totally, smah,gone,bam,dead. It was awful. I was fine until like the last meal and I totally blew it and now I'm so pissed and in such a bad mood and soooooooooo completely mad at myself. I should go run for hours damnit..
When I look at what I ate, the candy that is... the rest of the stuff was just regular food, but it all added up and exceeded cals because of the candy. But anywayz, the candy I ate...I used to et candy like that all the time without even thinking about it, actually I probably ate more. and now I totally flip out when I do, just a whole nother level of mentality I guess. But I'm seriously discouraged now, I feel like I'm going to wake up in the morning and have gained 20 lbs. So there we have it for my unplanned cheat day, and now I cant have my taffy on sunday that I wanted. :cry: It was all smooth going down, and now it has my completely discouraged and depressed and feeling like the fat lazy slob that I am. Damn food....... I hate food. It causes so much turmoil in my day to day life, and preoccupies everything, and interferes with my social life ok I'm not going to complain anymore.

Accipiter
11-01-2002, 07:48 PM
itsy bitsy ritzy

PowerManDL
11-01-2002, 08:18 PM
Hi Ritzy!

:hello:

Ritzol
11-02-2002, 03:49 AM
Hi Powerman :D
How the heck have you been?

Ritzol
11-02-2002, 12:59 PM
Well, I went to the dermatologist today because my face broke out really bad over the last month, then it would be fine, and now it just broke out again a couple weeks ago. So I couldn't understand why because I've never had problems with pimples before, even when I went through puberty. So anywayz, my mom got all worried and made an appointment. So we went and she's asking me all these questions, and she couldn't figure out what was causing this. She asked me about my period and I told her it was irregular, which it always has been so I never really thought into it much. and then she asked me when the last regular period I had was so I told her about 2 months. Then I got a huuuuuge lecture, which didn't tell me anything I didn't already know. About how I need to eat fat (which I do) and carbs ( which I do), I don't know where she gathered all I was eating is protein. So I tried explaining to her I did eat all those things, and then she's like that's great but you're not going to clear up your face or have your period again until you stop losing weight. Which again I tried explaining that I'm NOT, and that I've been stable for the past month. Ok so basically, long story short I guess my body isn't producing something that it's supposed to have, and because of the hormone imbalance that's what's causing the pimples. So I told my mom to get me a hormone replacement but she wont, because that isn't going to fix my problem.... because my problem is obsessiveness. I'm sitting in the room while they're telling me I shouldn't run basically, but I'm not just going to stop running, I cant just stop. I mean, I've cut back a lot. I still am going to run everyday regardless, even if it's only 15 minutes. Anywayz so she gave me all these prescriptions, and now I'm supposed to keep track of my weight and hopefully this clears up. Now my mom wants me to go get a complete physical which I don't really think I need, but if she does I'll get one because they're all making a big deal out of nothing.

But about the whole diet thing.... I was flipping through cartoons on tv today and I don't even know what it was, tiny toons I think. But anywayz, it was a cartoon about body image basically and the girl was going on a diet to lose weight, and then the boy character was joining a gym and going on another diet. It was kind of upsetting to me, just because it was a cartoon and I don't think kids need to be exposed to all this "dieting" lingo. It's hard enough to manage it responsibly being an adult yet alone a child. There's way too much emphasis in society about ideal boy image and even though I KNOW this and I tell myself that, I still can't seem to get that obsessiveness out of my system. I don't think eating is the problem for me anymore, it's the exercise, and the fact that I completely freak out if I miss an exercise. Kind of liek today, I really don't WANT to do any cardio, but I am going to because I know I'm having pizza later and I jsut want to even things out. Plus, even bringing myself to eat pizza is a huge step. Especially after all the **** I ate yesterday. The diet thing also got a bit out of control, so I dont know what I'm going to do about that. I think I might take this next week and just not even follow my plan, maybe just eat whatever I want, but still be clean and healthy about it. Maybe not counting calories everyday and focusing on how I FEEL instead of numbers and ratios would do me some good. Ok I think I'm babbling now, I just odn't know what the hell to do. I'm so confused and frustrated. ahhhhh. :cry: :mad:

Just some girl
11-02-2002, 02:18 PM
Hey girl. I hear where you are coming from. In one way, you know that obsessing about each little thing like calories or a day of exercise is not good. But when you don't do it, you feel bad. And if you get off track sometimes it feels like you are way off track even if you really arent. Or like you've put on a bunch of pounds from not eating "perfectly" for a few days when that isn't possible. And you feel like you are fluctuating from one side to the other...obsessive to non-obsessive, feeling like you are fine and in control to feeling like you are way out of control and not ok at all. It is scary. I don't know if I'm expressing it right, but I feel this too, and I think that maybe you are feeling it also.

I am concerned about you and I want to offer some advice (partially because I feel I'm going through something similar-ish and I'm having trouble figuring out how to get it together in my own life, but somehow it's easier to see it in someone else's life...does that make sense?) Anyway, I want to suggest that you let your mom help you. I know it doesn't really seem like she is trying to help, everything she is doing seems counter productive and useless, but the point is she WANTS to help. She sees her daughter who she loves struggling and she doesn't know what to do, but she is going to try anyway. So please, let her help you. But HELP her help you. She thinks that by limiting the things you can do, telling you you cannot run, will help. From what you have said it seems like this would be very bad for you and just cause you to shift your obsessing to something else, or to feel so out of control that you will be unable to handle it. You have said in your post, or atleast implied, that you know the fact that your hormones are getting out of whack is a problem. Tell your mom that you know this. Sit down and talk with her. Let her know that you WANT to make some changes. You don't like the way things are (which you don't because the oscillating from obsession to pretending to not care is not psychologically healthy for you). But let her know what are things you can handle changing and what are things you cannot handle changing, at least not immediately. Just like when someone is trying to go from not exercising and having a poor diet they have to go slow and make gradual changes, so too do people who may have gone too far have to go slow with it.

The bottom line though is if you don't talk to her, she is going to assume the worst is going on with you because she will be scared, and that will work out so much worse for you in the end. So please please talk to her. Let her help you. You are such a strong, amazing girl. You CAN do this. You are unhappy, and need to make a change. But you don't have to do it alone.

Mystic Eric
11-02-2002, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Just some girl
Hey girl. I hear where you are coming from. In one way, you know that obsessing about each little thing like calories or a day of exercise is not good. But when you don't do it, you feel bad. And if you get off track sometimes it feels like you are way off track even if you really arent. Or like you've put on a bunch of pounds from not eating "perfectly" for a few days when that isn't possible. And you feel like you are fluctuating from one side to the other...obsessive to non-obsessive, feeling like you are fine and in control to feeling like you are way out of control and not ok at all. It is scary. I don't know if I'm expressing it right, but I feel this too, and I think that maybe you are feeling it also.

I am concerned about you and I want to offer some advice (partially because I feel I'm going through something similar-ish and I'm having trouble figuring out how to get it together in my own life, but somehow it's easier to see it in someone else's life...does that make sense?) Anyway, I want to suggest that you let your mom help you. I know it doesn't really seem like she is trying to help, everything she is doing seems counter productive and useless, but the point is she WANTS to help. She sees her daughter who she loves struggling and she doesn't know what to do, but she is going to try anyway. So please, let her help you. But HELP her help you. She thinks that by limiting the things you can do, telling you you cannot run, will help. From what you have said it seems like this would be very bad for you and just cause you to shift your obsessing to something else, or to feel so out of control that you will be unable to handle it. You have said in your post, or atleast implied, that you know the fact that your hormones are getting out of whack is a problem. Tell your mom that you know this. Sit down and talk with her. Let her know that you WANT to make some changes. You don't like the way things are (which you don't because the oscillating from obsession to pretending to not care is not psychologically healthy for you). But let her know what are things you can handle changing and what are things you cannot handle changing, at least not immediately. Just like when someone is trying to go from not exercising and having a poor diet they have to go slow and make gradual changes, so too do people who may have gone too far have to go slow with it.

The bottom line though is if you don't talk to her, she is going to assume the worst is going on with you because she will be scared, and that will work out so much worse for you in the end. So please please talk to her. Let her help you. You are such a strong, amazing girl. You CAN do this. You are unhappy, and need to make a change. But you don't have to do it alone.

What she said.

Btw rizty, I know you can get through this and if you don't, there won't be anymore more hugs for you young lady tuttut.

Manveet
11-02-2002, 10:37 PM
Very good post Just some girl. You can get through this ritzol, we're all here to support ya.

Miss Rezza
11-03-2002, 02:21 AM
Yeah, great post JSG!!

Ritzol, i'm not gonna bore you with my usual "i've been in the same situation" speech.....

but the "moment" that i had to take a long hard look at how obsessive i had become, was when a friend said to me.........

"Renee, when you die what do you want your gravestone to read-
Lived life to the max!!!!...or... Counted every calorie!?!?!"

............ i knew the answer straight away!!

Ritzol
11-04-2002, 08:12 PM
Thanks for the support guys :D

After this whole weekend of eating like **** from putting myself into a sugar coma to eating too little, but all crap, I think I'm back on track..... whew. I think maybe sometimes I beat myself up too much when I cheat, and I think I'm the only one who ever does it, but oh well. About the whole diet thing I'm still really bloated from all the **** I've aten and seriously, I feel huge, and I hate that feeling because it just leads to problems and that's where the whole cycle begins ragh :mad:

and the cardio....... well it's kind of an addiction, I mean not psychologically but chemically, because I like how I feel after I run. But running itself, I really hate it, or maybe I don't, omg I'm such a confusing person. Ok I have a hard time motivating myself to get my ass ON the treadmill, I think that's it. On the days I don't do any sort of cardio it's really obvious, I'm just a bitch and I feel like a fat slob. Anywayz, I have cut back a lot though, I mean I was doing like 1 hr at a time and sometimes that was more than once a day..... so like 2+ hours, but that was when I was really just going crazy, back during the summer. So now I've cut it down to 35 minutes a day...and I like to do that twice a day, but I haven't been cuz I've been really busy, and I'm learning to not beat myself up if I only get in one session. I'm also working on the whole diet thing, I mean it can always be improved.

Ok so back to the whole issue thing...... my mom has been really supportive with my diet and all that, which I know is really frustrating for her that I wont eat what she cooks. Back when the whole cardio thing was in full bloom she told me she was going to get rid of the treadmill, and I assured her that would be a huge mistake because then I'd just end up doing something else stupid, and so we agreed I would cut back, which I have. So now basically, I think my workouts and diet are fine, and even though she is being supportive, sometimes she really harps on me about it. And the dermatologist started her going again by saying I have to stop losing weight, and so now my mom is convinced I'm still losing weight, which I'm not. I haven't lost weight in over a month, actually I've gained weight. and I'm kind of a little pissed that the derm would even get involved with that. I went to see her about my face, not about the rest of my body and if I wanted a 20 minute lecture I could've gotten it elsewhere for a hell of a lot less money. :rolleyes:

So anywayz.... back to our scheduled programming.

35 minutes cardio

1/2 cup skim milk
1/2 cup strawberries

Meal 2: 1/4 cup egg beaters
2 oz tuna

Meal 3: 2 tbsp pb
1 medium banana
1/4 cup kidney beans
1/4 cup lentils

Workout- and ****ty at that :cry: I don't understand why either, I mean I felt good going in, but I guess I wasn't really all that focused. There was a lot going on, and I had a lot on my mind, and people were distracting me while I was trying to concentrate, and furthermore the bench totally sucked ass, but I would contribute that to the fact I didn't do it right off the bat because all the benches were being used and instead of waiting, being the impatient ritzy I am, I decided to move on.... pfft, it was a mistake, but be that as it may.

Bench: 1x10x45
3x4x65
1x2x75

Seated DB Shoulder Press: 1x6x25
2x8x25

Skull Crushers: 1x6x40
1x6x35
1x10x35

Flyes: 3x6x40

Dips: 2x8xBW
1x5xBW
1x4xBW

oh ya and I was going to do some push ups and then I totally forgot, but I'm going to add those into this workout next week.

Meal 4: 1/4 cup egg beaters
2 oz tuna
1 tbsp pb

1/2 cup strawberries
1/4 cup kidney beans
1/2 cup lentils
1 cup green beans
1 slice ff cheese

1,451 cals
22% fat
34% carb
44% protein
40 fiber

um, that's all...... but that's enough isn't it?

;)

Ritzol
11-05-2002, 02:58 PM
man o man. Well, I didn't do cardio this morning because I woke up late. Which is all right I guess, I needed the extra sleep I think. I didn't go to bed early enough last night because I was up working on a damn english paper that I was informed I wouldn't get an A on anyways, so I don't even know WHY I wasted my time. So that started off the day, and then I really felt like **** this morning and I don't know why really, I think it was because I didn't eat enough at meal 2. I was so tired and dizzy and I had the worst headache ever. So I kinda napped a bit until I felt better, then I ate lunch and I was way better, so I guess I was just hungry. My workout today was all right, and I'll post more about that later. I have this ring that my mom bought for me for Christmas last year and I wear it ALL the time. It's almost never off my finger. Ok, so I was doing deadlifts today, and I have to take it off because it pushes into my skin and tears my hand apart plus it bends the band on the ring if it gets against th bar, so I took it off and asked one of the guys that was lifting with me to hold it. So he was holding it while I deadlifted, and then he dcided to tie it around the ties on his shorts so he wouldn't lose it, and it was better him hanging on to it than me since I had no place for it. So anywayz, I'm on my way home and I knew I was forgetting something...... and I look down and my ring is gone. So I'm totally freaking out now, I feel naked without it and it's really expensive, so I pray to God he doesn't lose it. I tried calling him, but he's at football practice so now I have to wait til he gets home and I'm freaking out because what if he forgets its there and then he wears those shorts for practice and my poor ring omg. I'm such a dumbass, I can't believe I forgot, ahhhh I'm going to worry about this all night now I swear.

I'll post my workout and diet and all that after I settle down and gain my composure, omg.

Ritzol
11-05-2002, 05:52 PM
Ok so once again my diet was totally fu**** up and I'm not even going to waste my time posting everything. It was clean, except for some no bake cookies. I was really hungry today and I'm not sure why but obviously I ate to fulfill that hunger because cals ended up being 2017. So whatever, ugh. Tomorrow will be a better day. I have felt completely out of control the past few days, and I can't seem to get my ass back on track. I'm so afraid of gaining all this weight back and I'm about ready to burst.

I'll post today's workout tomorrow because I'm too mad at myself right now, I'm done in here.

:mad: :bash: :shoot:

Ok nevermind... here's the workout.

Pull ups: 1x6xBW
1x7xBW
1x5xBW

Deadlifts: 2x6x140
1x6x115
3x1x160

Preacher Curls: 2x8x40
1x6x40

Seated DB Curls: 1x6x20- each arm
1x10x15
1x8x15

BB Row: 3x6x60

Barbell Shrugs: 3x6x20- each arm

the doc
11-05-2002, 08:55 PM
impressive workout ritzy!

Ritzol
11-06-2002, 10:43 AM
Today is gonna be my day to get my ass back on track.

NO SWEETS, no no no no no! Not until sunday.

Thnx Doccy :D

Oh ya and I got my ring back........whew thank God. I was a wreck over that.

Ritzol
11-06-2002, 07:18 PM
41 minutes cardio

1 serving fiber 1
1/4 cup strawberries
1/2 cup milk

Meal 2: 2 oz tuna
1 egg white

1/2 wheat bagel
1 medium banana

Legs: Woohooo

Squat: warmup 1x6x115
1x8x135
1x8x150
1x8x165

SLDL: 1x6x115
3x6x125

Leg Press: 2x8x185
1x10x185

Calf Raises: 3x50x300

Leg Extensions: 3x6x95

Meal 4: 1/2 wheat bagel
1 slice ff cheese
1 whole egg

1 slice ff cheese
1 serv nonfat cottage cheese
1/2 cup strawberries
1/4 cup kidney beans
1/4 cup refried beans
1 cup green beans

1,440 cals
20% fat
40% carb
41% protein
40 fiber

Abs:

Basic Crunch: 3x25
Crossover Crunch: 3x15 each side
Bicycle: 3x15 each side

That's all.... I thought today was a good workout indeed, just what I needed after the awful day yesterday!
The phys ed teacher at school knows some lady who used to compete in fitness comps here, so he's going to hook me up with her so she can work with me on my training and diet and kick my ass and whoop it into shape.. bam bam.

Ritzol
11-07-2002, 07:28 PM
Meal 1: 1 serving grape nuts
1 serving fiber 1
1/2 cup skim milk
1/4 cup strawberries

Meal 2: Myoplex Bar

1/2 wheat bagel
1 small banana

Meal 4: 1/2 serving refried beans
1/4 cup egg beaters

Meal 5: 6 oz chicken
1 slice ff cheese
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup kidney beans
1/2 cup green beans
1 cup coleslaw
2 tbsp pb

1,652 cals
27% fat
38% carb
35% protein
40 fiber

I went over cals because I had the pb in meal 5. Oh well, I was hungry, so I figured pb would fill me up, which it did. I think I'm going to bump up the cals to mid 1500's maybe, I'm not sure. I've been extremely tired for quite awhile, and not a lot of energy, it's not from lack of sleep because I have been getting a good amount..8 hours nearly every night. So the only thing i can think of is that maybe I'm not eating enough, which would also explain why I feel so damn hungry. I didn't do cardio this morning because once again I was so damn tired, plus I really oculdn't bring myself outta bed at 5 am. So I went to do it tonight, but nope..... not at night, no way. I didn't lift today either, so hopefully tomorrow will be good. Plenty of cals today, and rest. Today was messed up though. I couldn't concentrate at all and I couldn't think and ugh.. I dunno. So anywayz....... I might lift tomorrow, possibly, definitely want to try and get some cardio in and this weekend I have a crapload of papers to write and I need a job, let the search begin.

Ritzol
11-08-2002, 10:44 PM
Meal 1: 1 serving fiber one
1 serving kashi
1 cup skim milk

35 minutes cardio

Meal 2: 1 cup coleslaw
2 oz tuna

Meal 3: 3 tbsp pb
1/2 wheat bagel
banana

Meal 4: 1 slice ff cheese
1/2 wheat bagel
1 whole egg

Meal 5: 1/2 serving kashi
1/4 cup skim milk
6 small slices hard salami
sugar free pudding

15 minutes cardio

Meal 6: 6 oz chicken
1 slice ff cheese
1 cup green beans
1/4 cup blueberries
1/4 cup lima beans
1/4 cup lentils

1738 cals
27% fat
39% carb
34% pro
42 fiber

Ritzol
11-11-2002, 06:54 AM
Ok just an update...... Saturday's diet... a bit high in carbs, but ratios ended up being ok, protein was still fair. Sunday.... was going good and then um ended up bad, carbs were high, fat was fairly low I think and protein was moderate so not awful but the cals were prolly around 2500 I dunno, minus 500 from running so like 2000.

Anywayz, I'm sick again and I feel like **** and therefore I'm skipping my psychology class today, which is stupid because I have a test wednesday and we're reviewing today, but I'm tired and if I'm just going to be zoning out anywayz it's better for me to get some good sleep. So ya I'm going back to bed now, then going to HS, and hopefully I'll lift later, or something anywayz.

Goodnight :)

Ritzol
11-11-2002, 06:14 PM
Ok, well I wasn't going to lift today since I didn't feel good and I'm weak anyways, but I decided to do it because I knew if I didn't I would beat myself up over it. I knew full well going into the workout it wouldn't be very good and I wouldn't be able to lift as much as usual, and with that being said it wasn't an entirely horrible workout.

Meal 1:
Sugar Free Pudding
2 servings fiber 1
1/2 cup skim milk

Meal 2: 3/4 cup turkey chili
2 oz chicken

1 med banana
1 slice wheat bread

Bench: warmup: 1x10x45
1x8x65
1x6x75
1x3x85
1x3x75

Seated Db Shoulder Press: 2x6x30
1x5x25

Skull Crushers: 1x8x30
2x10x30

Flyes: 3x6x35

Dips: 1x6xBW
1x8xBW
1x4xBW

Meal 4: Yogurt

Meal 5: 1/2 cup chili
Salad
6 oz chicken

1403 cals
21% fat
41% carb
38% protein
43 fiber

Cals were low partly because I had no interest in eating, and partly because I feel like a complete and utter fatass who shouldn't eat. I've been so bloated and had some weird weight fluctuations the past few days, and diet has sucked ass, and now I'm just starting to get pissed at the world. So the cals are going to stay low until I have an appetite again, and until I'm comfortable to raise them.

I didn't do any cardio today, and I really wanted to. I started running on the tready and I just couldn't handle it so I stopped. That's all for today....... I can't wait until the end of the week.

Ritzol
11-12-2002, 07:16 PM
All I have to say is that i desperately need to get my **** together.

PowerManDL
11-12-2002, 08:04 PM
*beats Ritzy with a stick*

the doc
11-12-2002, 08:24 PM
All I have to say is that i desperately need to get my **** together.

hang in there! Just dont forget to eat :)
the rest will fall in place eventually!

Ritzol
11-12-2002, 08:54 PM

hang in there! Just dont forget to eat :)
the rest will fall in place eventually!

Forgetting to eat..... omg, sometimes I think I should! I definitely didn't forget to eat today, but I did "forget" to eat the right kinds of foods. I hate it when I go out and lose control and binge or what not.. it's really bad mentally for me, and it provokes a lot of negative feelings. But, as a result I'm now determined to work harder tomorrow and for the remainder of the week. Also I have decided to not have a cheat day until the 23rd, well at least that's my goal. Which if I set my mind to it I'm sure is plenty attainable.

Manveet
11-13-2002, 12:52 AM
How are you mentally with food now Ritzol? Getting better or worse? I used to be insane, I NEVER had cheat days, I would eat squeaky clean all the time. Quite honestly I lost a bunch of weight, but I never saw the results that I was looking for and I realised I was being a friggin idiot for no reason. I've learned moderation in my diet.

Ritzol
11-13-2002, 10:46 AM
Mentally with food......... I'm getting worse, it's tearing me up and driving me completely crazy. I'll do great for awhile, feel really good about myself and what not, and then I'll completely screw up and binge. And when I say binge I don't mean just a cheat. I mean an all out compulsive, uncontrollable, eat to the point of nearly puking kind of binge...... and that's not good. Those kinds of things don't happen THAT often, but they still happen and when they do it's awful. I feel like complete and utter **** afterwards, like a failure, I hate myself for what i've done, and then after all that I just don't care, and eventually I get myself back on track and motivated, but it's hard. I can't really explain it I guess so anyone can understand, it's just so complicated. Actually, I think I just make it complicated, but it's miserable. Food is my enemy I swear, it consumes my thoughts 24/7..and that is no joke. I am at a point where I'm so unhappy with my body I would do just about anything. I realize that I'll prolly never be satisfied with my body, my expectations will never be completely fulfilled, and there isn't anything I can do about that. But, right now, I would give anything to go through one day feeling like I AM the ****, that I DO have a great body, and that I AM Physcially and emotionally healthy. (which obviously right now I'm not)
Well, all said and done I think I need to kick my own ass and get my act together. I didn't run monday or tuesday, and now I'm feeling like a complete ball of lard. Which is awful, it's only two days, and honestly I still don't physcially feel like running, but if I don't do it I'm just going to be obsessing even more....... oh whatever I dont even know what I'm talking about anymore.

the doc
11-13-2002, 12:42 PM
hey girl, i can understand what you're talking about. My old girlfriend was very much like yourself. She was very lean and thin. She was really in great shape and did a lot of long distance running. Unfortunately, no matter how often i told her how good she looks she always had body image problems. Please dont let yourself slip into this. You are looking as good and lean as i can tell an underage young lady like yourself without getting into trouble. Dont be afraid to take a step back from what you think about yourself and listen to what others are saying. ok?

also realize that many of the people on this board will never be satisfied with their body. I know i am not and probably never will be. This is why we continue to train and work hard. PLease dont let this be an all consuming endeavor though

Ritzol
11-14-2002, 07:05 PM
Thanks Doc, you're right though, sometimes I do need to take a step back and reevaluate things. Being sick and all, I have been harder on myself, and completely beat myself up over everything. I feel sorry for anyone who has had to put up with me this week because I was a royal pain in my own ass!
I guess the no cardio and extra rest is what I needed though. I haven't had a cold that has beat me up as much as this one in quite awhile. It knocked me down, but I'm climbing back. I have been a sleep-aholic. Man, last night I went to sleep from like 7-10, and then again from 11-6. It felt good though. So anywayz, I'm happy I managed to get in at least 2 workouts this week, I missed one, partly because I didn't have enough time, and partly because I wasn't feeling like lifting. So as a whole I'm pretty happy with this week, considering I did something at least.

Yesterday's diet:
Without going into great detail, pretty much on. No "bad" foods, a little higher than I wanted. About 1560 cals. Ratios were decent. Fat a little high because of some darn peanuts I had, but that's ok.

Today's Diet/Workout

Meal 1: 1 serving Kashi
1 serving fiber one
3/4 cup skim milk

Meal 2: 2 oz tuna
1/4 cup egg beaters

Meal 3: 1 med banana
1/2 wheat bagel
2 tbsp PB

Meal 4: 1 serving yogurt
1 tbsp PB

2 slices ff cheese
1/4 cup egg beaters
1/2 cup lima beans
1 cup green beans
1/4 cup blueberries

1403 cals
21% fat
38% carb
40% protein
36 fiber

workout workout workout!!!:

Pull Ups: 1x8xBW
2x5xBW

Lacking a bit, and I was completely expecting that.

Deadlifts: 1x185!! yippy
This was really exciting because frankly, I suck at deadlift because I can't get my form right. Although, it has improved dramatically. If I could learn to drive with my legs I really think I could add signifcant amounts of weight here. Anywayz, I'm going to take a day and go work strictly on my form. I had no idea how much weight was on there, I had some guys lifting with me and they were putting the weight on while I was finishing my pull-ups, so they wouldn't tell me how much was on there. That really helped not knowing, because then i coudln't get the whole "I can't" lift that much mentality. Whew, so ya that totally made my day.
So moving on..
1x5x155
2x5x140

I put the dead in deadlifts today.... man o man o man. I almost killed myself. Kind of pathetic when I look at the weight, but it was a lot for me since I'm not used to using that much, plus doing that 185 first took a bit of my strength, and I probably lost some focus after that too.

Preacher Curls: 3x6x40

BB Row: 1x6x65
2x6x60

I was happy with today's workout as a whole

:) Also, I did 35 minutes of cardio tonight, and omg all I can say is that I feel a gazillion times better. After 3 days of no cardio at all, man I felt like i was about 500 lbs. It seriously makes a world of difference for me. And on the note of cardio, on lifting days, I'm going to do prolly only like 10 minutes of running and nonlifting days the original 35. On the short days, I'm going to be working on speed, which I'm awful at. Definitely NOT a speed runner. Sprints, ok, but any type of speed over any kind of distance, nope, no way. Well, anywayz what i'm getting to is that I need to work on getting my mile time to 6 minutes, which is going to be tough for me. I'm determined though that with dedication and hard work, I can do it!! I'm doing this for track, and that's what the coach suggested for me, so ya. I don't know, I might do soccer again, but a part of me wants to do track. So I don't know, decisions, decisions!

All right, enough of my babbling. Bye bye! :D

Ritzol
11-15-2002, 10:26 PM
All riiiiiiiiigggggggght.

I know I'm so going to be flamed for this, but that's ok, because I'm prepared.

:ninja:

Anywayz, my plan for tomorrow is to fast. For two reasons, 1. I think it's good for the body every now and then, because I think it's important for cleansing. 2. I feel a need to because of the fact that my eating habits have been so wishy-washy lately. Obviously, I have a hard time doing what I say I'm going to, but that's my "plan", and if I do eat, fine, but it's going to be extremely minimal. Actually, after today I don't know how I could possibly even want to eat, man. Ya anywayz so tomorrow is a fast day, sunday-friday damn well better be clean, and I mean sheer clean days, and saturday all hell will break lose for my b-day! yay, and finally....... I'll be 18 and legal pfffft, not that it really matters. Except wait nevermind i wont be 18 for 2 weeks, but it's a confusing ordeal. Saturday we're having dinner and then I'm going out with friends. Then the next Saturday which is my B-day, I'm going out clubbing and yup. So I need to be kicking my ass tomorrow and start working on that mile time... ewwww. a big eww at that. Um ya, all right. C ya.

Ritzol
11-15-2002, 10:29 PM
and damnit!! Hasn't anyone noticed my 185 dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!

r4aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... ok great, just wanted to point that out cuz i'm not sure it'll ever happen again. But It better, it better!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and it will.

:D :) :p :eek: :D :D :D

the doc
11-15-2002, 10:50 PM
way to go young lady!

That is an excellent dead for a woman of your size!! :strong:

Ritzol
11-16-2002, 07:36 PM
Thanks Doc, I was happy about it.

I don't know what has happened. Everything was going so well, my diet was awesome, I felt great, I was like an eatin, sleepin, exercisin machine. I had a great balance going and now it has all gone to hell and I swear to God I can't take it anymore. I'm going crazy here I jsut want to curl into a ball and scream and yell and kick and uuuuuugggggggh. My diet is pure ****, completely. I had what like 2 or 3 days last week and I completely ate horribly, and yesterday happened to be one of those days. So going back to my flawed logic, I was going to fast today...... which I didn't end up doing because I was so hungry, I finally just ate. Cals were still low, 1267. I didn't eat anything I should feel guilty about, but I do feel guilty. From eating peanuts, and peanut butter because they have 'fat", and I thought I was doing ok with the whole eat fat to lose fat, but now I just don't know anymore. I'm so bloated.... and my stomach hurts so bad, and I feel immensely huge, like 500 lbs. I feel like I have fat hanging off my body and I'm just a walking ball of lard. I haven't ran since Thrusday now, and I don't udnerstand why. yesterday I just had no desire to, and today I still want to, but I dont even feel worthy of it.... that doesn't even make sense, cause my thinking is completely ****** up. So not only is my diet screwed, but now I'm lazy.. I sit here and complain about it, but I don't go run and do anything about it, so what the hell. So ya, I might run tonight and I might not who knows what's going to happen. I really hope I can get things together and reorganized again before next week because I don't think I can take much more of this. I feel myself breaking, and I'm at the point where I can't hanlde it anymore, and I don't know what to do.

_-_v_-_
11-16-2002, 08:16 PM
Ritzol,

We're here for you. Remember that.

Franjipani
11-16-2002, 08:29 PM
Hey Ritz,

There is a hellofalotta energy going on in that post but its all over the shop:eek:. Just reading it made me giddy;).

BREATHE

Screwed up diet days are a fact of life....I'm a prime candidate as far as thats concerned...let me assure you !!!! I'm recognising a pattern here though that is similar to what I used to do... you eat, feel bad, decide to punish yourself both physically & mentally then the cycle repeats. Unfortunately, this gets you nowhere fast:(.

My suggestion is to really know your outcomes in terms of diet & exercise and keep your goals in check. What is it you really want?? Keep focusing on this....Preparation is the key here with regard to your diet issues. Make sure you have food handy for those times when you need a quick fix. The fact that you are not eating enough is making you hungry. Also, make yourself accountable by listing in your journal exactly what you ate...yes, even those bad things...this really works wonders for me...and it keeps you honest too !!

I think you are doing a kick-ass job actually:thumbup: That is my opinion...but whats more important is how YOU feel about yourself!!

Remember, if you want anything badly enough Ritz - you will do what it takes:).

Good luck !

Ritzol
11-16-2002, 09:55 PM
THanks for the posts guys..

and Franji, it's not really a matter of screwed up diet days........ it's been a lot of days lately, and I can see myself starting to develop the same kinds of eating habits I had during the summer which were really really really bad. This time instead of not eating enough, I'm eating too much, and then trying to make up for it, but then I just make myself even more hungry and eat more and more and more... and aside from the diet issue i just feel like i have no cntrol over my body, I feel like it is controling me. I know what my goals are but i don't understand why I'm doing everything that will keep me from reaching them. I don't know..... I seriously don't know. Maybe I should just say to hell with the diet **** for a week, maybe I should just stop counting the cals for awhile and see how I feel, or maybe I should just kick it out of my system and have the power to stop this compulsive behavior.

Ritzol
11-17-2002, 06:55 PM
Diet was pretty good today.... clean, 1475 cals. 23% fat, 36% carbs and 41% protein. I didn't plan anything today, i just ate. It was kind of nice actually not worrying about what time I had to eat and WHAT I had to eat. 1475 isn't too shabby for not calculating anything out previously. I might keep doing this for awhile until I regain my sanity. I also got in 42 minutes of cardio, so hopefully I can get myself back on that rhythm starting tomorrow morning. I've been noticing some stomach problems, like really bad stomach aches, and it's not like nausea it's more like I feel that needles are poking me and I get so so so bloated. I'm not sure what that's about, but it only happens after I eat certain things. Like peanuts, or cashews, but not when I eat peanut butter so who knows, but anywayz. That's all.

Ritzol
11-18-2002, 06:44 PM
Diet was OK today. I didn't eat anything totally off, well some pasts, but very little, so anywayz. 1455 cals 26% fat 30% pro and 44% carbs. I have soooooooooo much **** to do tonight, so I should get to it. I haven't done cardio as of right now, but who knows, I might hop on the treadmill for a little bit or maybe not, we'll see.

And tomorrow, hopefully I'll do legs, that's my plan, and I think it's time for ritzy to break another pb and kick ass on squat :D

Franjipani
11-18-2002, 07:20 PM
.... and I think it's time for ritzy to break another pb and kick ass on squat :D

Gooooo Ritzy!!!

Glad to see you back on track...... and there's nothing like cranking out a new pb:D

Ritzol
11-18-2002, 08:58 PM
I would love myself if I could get 215 tomorrow.

Ok, ok so maybe I'm stretching it, but I have to be hopeful!

Ritzol
11-19-2002, 08:43 PM
All right. I didn't lift today, we had an assembly. It was actually really really good. So I did do cardio this morning, 41 minutes I think. Diet was allllllll riiight, I don't like when my cals are over 1450 but whatever, maybe I need them to be. so it went like this 1519 cals
14% fat
45% carbs
41% protein

not too bad........ omg I've never ever had fat that low, it has to be a record for me, and no I don't plan on keeping it that low. I just wanted to see if I could make it for a day without peanut butter and what it woudl be like. Whew, I made it, but it was tough.

I need to go back to my typin now. I've been typin for ******* hours damnit. I'm beginning to really really REALLLLLLLLLLLLY hate english. ew goodbye :)

Ritzol
11-20-2002, 06:34 PM
Today's Diet:

1423 cals
14% fat
46% carb
40% protein

i could go through an write out all the meals, but the problem is I'm too lazy, and agh bagh ugh. I'd rather type something exciting like my leg workout today!!!!! :clap: :strong: :) :D :p
ok ok ok.....I didn't have the ultimate squat like I wanted, but I still had a pretty good workout. Good enough to make me feel good, so it must have been good.

Squat:
225- Well I attempted it, and I got 3/4 of the way down and then I was like ummm ya, I just stood there for a second wondering whether to keep going down and most likely fall into my spotter (which I did many moons ago, ha) or to just bring it back up, so I decided to bring it back up, and by this point I needed some help with that too or I would've flew frontwards. Ya, I'm not ready for that yet, but almost I'm getting there. I'm just happy I had the guts to try..... no guts no glory, and besides now I know where I stand.
1x8x150
1x6x150
1x8x175
1x6x185 This still made me really happy, ya it's a long way from 225, but I was glad I could actually do controlled, deep reps with it.

SLDL: I should've went at least 10 pounds heavier at the bare minimum, but because I was focusing primarily on squats I didn't.
3x6x115

Leg Press: 1x6x185
1x10x195
1x7x195

Calf Raises:1x50x340
2x25x340

Leg Extensions: 2x8x95
1x6x95

That's all baby, and no cardio today either. At least not yet, and I don't see it very likely, plus my legs might not like that idea very much.

Ritzol
11-21-2002, 06:50 PM
AHHHHHHH. diet was awful today, eww awful! Basically what happened is my sweet tooth got the better of me and i ate everything and anything sweet I could find, and most of it was chocolate, omg tons of chocolate. I guess the only positive is that I got plenty of antioxidants :rolleyes: I don't even want to know how many calories there were, but I'm estimating about 2000 maybe more, maybe less, so it could've been worse. I've had days that were a lot worse than this. Tomorrow I'm going to be damn strict about the diet because Saturday is cake and icecream and lasagna day and then Thanksgiving next week. Ahh. I'm upset with myself because my diet was going really ace this week. Oh well, it can't be changed now. I didn't do any cardio today, again, omg I can't believe this. My legs are really starting to hurt though, which should make running interesting tomorrow.
All right here was my workout today:

Bench: 1x15x45
1x105
1x95
1x6x65
1x8x65
1x4x75

Seated DB Shoulder Press: 1x6x30
1x8x20
1x6x20

Skull Crushers: 1x10x30
1x8x30
1x6x30

Flyes: 1x8x30
1x6x35
1x5x40

Dips: 1x8xBW
1x6xBW
1x4xBW

So next lifting day is monday... and next week is going to be screwed up. I'll only be able to lift monday and tuesday, if I'm lucky. Oh well, that's better than nothing.

The_Chicken_Daddy
11-21-2002, 06:59 PM
I wish you would take Paul's advice and take a bit of a break from calorie deficit to allow your system to re-jig itself.

Ritzol
11-21-2002, 07:26 PM
I know... I should, and I will try but it's not going to be something I can just jump into. I can tell when I'm eating above maintenance for an extended period and after a few days I feel "fat" and the whole cycle repeats itself, over and over. That's when I start getting caught up in the whole binging and fasting type thing. It took me a long time to be comfortable even eating 1500 cals, and I've been hovering around that mark for quite sometime now and I haven't lost any weight since then, so I don't feel like I'm restricting myself that much. I will try to increase the cals, Christmas time makes that task a bit easier ha. I probably wouldn't even have to eat that much more if I decreased the cardio, which I will, but I can't eliminate it completey. I've actually cut back quite a bit in the past 2 weeks.
I know there are a lot of things I need to change, and I'll just have to take it one step at a time.

Ritzol
11-22-2002, 04:03 PM
Today's diet was pretty good, all clean food.
1485 cals
23% fat
37% carb
40% protein

I haven't done any cardio yet... I'm so damn sore! I might later or I might not, who knows. I'm gonna be a busy bee tonight. Going out with some guys from school and then coming home and then going out again to go shopping with my mom. So this should be interesting.....

Ok that's all, nothing too exciting.

oh ya, and this really has nothing to do with anything, but I just noticed how I don't sit down when I eat, and it's really funny because everyone around me gets pissed off and I don't even realize what the problem is. It's a bad habit I guess, right up there with biting my nails. Ah, I'm getting better though, actually no.. I take that back. I tried having long nails once and omg how incredibly horrible. They were such a pain, I felt like they were in the way.

Ritzol
11-22-2002, 09:34 PM
I just got home from hanging out with the guys, and I managed to squeeze in 25 minutes of cardio before I left. I would go do 10 more right now, but I really don't feel like taking a third shower and getting all fixed up again. I must say, tonight was a hell of a lot more fun than a couple weeks ago when I went out with the girls. Even though I had to listen to the endless sex talk, pfft. I should be used to that by now. So now I guess I'm going shopping in like an hour. Damn, I'm going to be sooooooo tired tomorrow. Ah well, what the hell. I have so much anger towards girls (not all, but damn near) raaaaghhhhhh I could get into the biggest and bitchiest cat fight right now ever, and win. :evillaugh

Oh ya, and I've been noticing that some of my clothes are getting tighter, which sorta frattles me, but at the same time I'm semi-happy because I think/hope it's muscle gain. Psychologically, when I fight to put my pants on because my legs are bigger and the scale jumps up I can't help but wonder, even if I DO know better. Blah.

PowerManDL
11-22-2002, 09:36 PM
I've got a bengal tiger you can fight.

Ritzol
11-24-2002, 12:36 AM
Omg, I have eaten so much ice cream and cake and other junk today. Ahh. I weigh 5 more lbs than I did this morning, ok i know my food isn't digested and stuff, but still. I'll have to lay down the smack on this diet again tomorrow. i shouldn't even have a cheat day for like 2 months now. I'm so afraid I'm going to wake up tomorrow and i really will have gained 5-10 lbs, what a nightmare.

On a lighter note.... I went bowling tonight with my sister, brother-in-law, his brother, his friend, and my cousin. Now that was an adventure. I had the stupidest "blonde moments" ever. Ok, here's a couple...

My brother-in-law's, brother's knuckles were starting to bleed from the bowling ball, and he was saying how it really hurt to bowl because of it. So I was like, ok just don't put your fingers in so far, and he's like ummmm how am I supposed to bowl if i don't put my fingers in.... oh man, I guess u had to be there. It was ******* hillarious, at least we thought it was. I think we laughed for hours, about nothing.

Then, after the group in the lane next to us left we went to clear some of the balls away so it wasn't so cluttered, and as we were moving them I was like hey Will (my brother-in-law) you should use this ball, it has your name on it..... and he's like ya Rach, that's because it IS my ball... whew.

There were a ton of things that happened tonight, man it was full of laughter.... idiocy laughter. I'm waiting to see what's going to happen next weekend. I think we might all go clubbing.

and omg, I swear to God, I feel like I weigh 2500 lbs. I get so bloated on my cheat days because I completely load up knowing I wont be able to have any of this stuff again for quite awhile, then later I feel awful, but I don't think about that at the time. Ok whatever, I need to stop thinking about it!.

_-_v_-_
11-24-2002, 08:26 AM
I'm glad you had fun.

If you can't cheat on your birthday, when can you cheat?

Miss Rezza
11-24-2002, 09:34 PM

Then, after the group in the lane next to us left we went to clear some of the balls away so it wasn't so cluttered, and as we were moving them I was like hey Will (my brother-in-law) you should use this ball, it has your name on it..... and he's like ya Rach, that's because it IS my ball... whew.

LMAO

Now that sounds like something i would say!!

Ritzol
11-24-2002, 09:34 PM
I'm going crazy again and completely losing control. I need to do something about this, I'm not happy anymore... my mind is preoccupied with thoughts of food and weight, constantly.... every waking hour. It's driving me crazy..... I just want to seclude myself sometimes because I feel so distorted, like I don't belong. Sometimes the more weight I lose, the fatter I feel..... except lately I haven't been losing weight, I've been gaining weight. Because these binges are just getting totally out of control. I'm just so incredibly frustrated. I don't like the weigh I look...... and I know my thinking is ****** up, but I can't stop it. I'll see someone who is larger than me in reality, but in my mind I'll think she's so much skinnier than I am and how much better she looks. Ok.. with that said, I know I sound like a complete lunatic, but I'm not, although I feel like it sometimes, and I just hate myself sometimes, or rather my actions. I keep telling myself I should just take a week and not lift, and not diet, and try to get back into a normal frame of thinking, but I can't. When I stop doing those things it just makes everything worse, and when the diet isn't on.. I end up like this, driving myself completely up a wall.

PowerManDL
11-24-2002, 09:50 PM
Ritzy......relax, take a breath.

Its not that bad. You're in wonderful shape, and you're damn strong. Don't sweat it so much.

I know its easier for me to say that than for you to believe it. But try to relax.....focus on other things.

You're on the right path; just don't let it blow up in your face. Have a little faith in yourself.

Franjipani
11-25-2002, 12:42 AM
I know its easier for me to say that than for you to believe it. But try to relax.....focus on other things.
You're on the right path; just don't let it blow up in your face. Have a little faith in yourself.

:nod:

I really can empathize with you Ritzy, I struggle with the same patterns in diet you do.......bingeing then punishing myself for it blah, blah, blah... Writing about it in my journal really helps clarify my thoughts & I then change my focus.

Just remember, you get what you focus on.....What frightens me more than anything else is the belief that my internal dialogue will manifest itself and I will NOT accept that.:eek: :eek: .

Take each day at a time....trust that you will make the right choices for yourself and remember that nothing has any meaning except the meaning YOU give it:).

Ritzol
11-25-2002, 06:50 PM
I agree Franji, writing about my eating habits in my journal really really helps me. I need to let things out, and get them out in the open and if writing is the only way for me to do that then at least it's better than nothing.

Today my diet has been ok I guess, well really low in calories, and still totally ****ed up, but it's getting better, and tomorrow I'm going to make an effort to get it back where it should be. I know I need to add some lean mass, and it's not the thought of bulking that scares me it's just the fear of not being able to lose the weight. I keep thinking what if..... what if I didn't lost the weight, what if this, what if that. So anywayz, tomorrow I will really try to get this diet straightened out and back to the plan I had orginally been following.

I didn't do any cardio today, so ti's been 3 days now. Friday was the last day I did any, a part of me is really upset, and another part of me is relieved because I don't have the energy......maybe I do, but I don't feel like it. I'm going to get a good sleep tonight, and do cardio in the morning, it'll be more beneficial for me when I have the energy and stamina to actually run as opposed to forcing myself.

I know I'm still having issues with the eating..... and not the eating itself, but the feelings of fatness after I do eat. Which is another thing with the running, it started as running to lose weight then it evolved into running to burn off most or all the calories I had eaten, ugh. Anywayz, I have aten just over 1300 calories today and I feel tremendously huge. No matter how much reassurance I hear, it doesn't matter because I see myself as this 1000 lb blob of fat.

Ok, not everything was negative today, I did have a pretty good workout which temporarily made me feel a little bit better. I went in feeling like ****, so I was pleasantly surprised, I felt better by the time I left, and then I ate, and all hell broke lose again because now I feel fat again..... anywayz enough of that. Here's the workout:

Pull-Ups: 1x7xBW
1x6xBW
1x4xBW

Deadlifts: 1x6x135
1x195
1x200
1x6x165
1x6x145

I was really happy about the deadlifts, these have always been a weak point for me and I've been noticing a lot of improvement the past few weeks, which is very motivating. The 195 went up pretty smoothly, and the 200 was a little more difficult. I did those after my first set of 6 with 135, so if I did them right off the bat I think I could try for 205 or 210. I've been focusing on driving with the legs more, and it has helped considerable. In fact, I didn't have any pain in my back after I was done today which was awesome, and the fact that I decided to give in and wear a belt probably had something to do with that too.

Preacher Curls: 2x10x40
1x6x40

Seated Db Curls: 3x6x20 each arm

BB Row: 2x6x55
1x6x60

Oh and the diet breakdown was like this:
1333 cals
20% fat
40% carb
40% pro

That's all.

the doc
11-25-2002, 06:54 PM
congradulations on the deads strongwoman :strong:

Ritzol
11-26-2002, 10:14 AM
Thanks Doc. :D

Man, I'm so incredibly unfocused. I was supposed to order my graduation package today, and I don't even have a package picked out yet. It is sitting on the counter and I haven't looked at it for two weeks. Ah, so now something else to worry about.

Accipiter
11-26-2002, 10:33 AM
yup, there she goes

Ritzol
11-26-2002, 06:41 PM
Don't make me hurt you accipiter ;)

Today's workout was ok..... except squats sucked because the class was maxing today, so I couldn't do them til they were done and I had no choice but to do all my other exercises first, they certainly were tough after everything else! And, omg this has to be some record or something 4 days and no cardio. Geez o petes. I actually started doing some tonight and I was like no way. I so didn't have the ambition, plus my stomach was full which made it interesting, so I just stopped. I worked out today and yesterday and the weekend was just messed up in itself, so I guess it's not going to hurt me to be off a few days. Diet was pretty good today actually. I went off my diet a bit and started eating more and I was overcome with the feelings that I shoudln't be eating, but I kept eating anywayz, not to the point of being so full I felt like ****, but to a point where I felt comfortably full. I added up the calories after I was done eating and they were definitely not as high as I had expected, and the ratios I think were decent. It was all clean food too, so I'm not going to get to bent out of shape over it. OMG I made these oatmeal/protein cookies from a recipe in M&F hers, and they are absolutely scrumptious, omg. I should have never made them, now I'm so addicted. They are the reason for my increase of carbs today, those naughty lil bastards. So diet was like this:
About 1530 cals, maybe less. Actually fitday said 1450 but I added on some because I'm not exactly sure of the added cals from the nibbling I did.
18% fat
48% carb
34% pro
These prolly varied a lil too, I estimated upwards on fat and carb, and down on pro. Even so, it looks decent.

Legs:!!!!!!!!!!!!

Squat:
1x6x160
2x8x135

Leg Press: 1x7x185
2x6x195

SLDL: 3x6x135

Leg Extensions: 2x8x95
1x10x95

Calf Raises: 2x50x340
1x40x340

That's all.

I'm leaving to go stay at my sister's. I think I might be moving in there sometime in the near future. Maybe not, actually I think I'm going to stay at home half the time, and over there half the time. It keeps things interesting, and gives me a bit of freedom. Besides, there's always a potential for hotties at her house... and lord knows I need to score, and I don't mean that in a bad way... I just need someone to cuddle with is all. lol :D

the doc
11-26-2002, 07:09 PM
yeah i know what cuddle means
cuddle = :hump:

Pup
11-26-2002, 08:44 PM
Good work rachel...you're doing muy excellente :)

Ritzol
11-28-2002, 09:06 PM
Man o man o man o man o man o man o man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's a good thing Thanksgiving is only once a year, and Christmas for that matter because otherwise I am quite sure I'd be about 500 lbs. Oh man. Ya so I totally ate crazy today, everything........everything. I did do an hour of cardio though, so that burned maybe a 1/4 of total cals, which might save me .2 lbs of fat gain. Anywayz, tomorrow is another day, and a busy one at that.

First of all I'm going to drag my ass out of bed about 7, take some xenadrine, do an hour of cardio, and then eat clean for the day. Then I'm going to go shopping sometime during the day because I need to get some new clothes since mine are "shrinking" yes indeed. I'm not getting bigger, my mom is just shrinking my clothes, that has to be it. And I also need to get a bunch of shiat from GNC, so I guess I'm kissing my money goodbye. But there comes a time when you do what you gotta do eh!? Then I'm going out tomorrow night somewhere, and that could mean movies, rock climbing, bowling, who knows man who knows!

OMG, my stomach is so stuffed. Someone please come pump it for me. lol

I need to go somewhere or something, bye bye!!

Franjipani
11-29-2002, 03:04 AM
OMG, my stomach is so stuffed. Someone please come pump it for me. lol

*lol* seems to be the general consensus in here today.....still, I'm soooooo looking forward to Xmas:D