PDA

View Full Version : Where can you get a good shaker/mixer?

Raildog
09-08-2002, 10:39 PM
I've been making my pro shakes in the blender at home, however I'd like a pretty good shaker to carry with me at work. Any suggestions, cause some cheapo's at Wal mart really sucked and were still clumpy!

Raildog

TreeTrunks
09-08-2002, 11:15 PM
supplement shops and the internet. They're dirt cheap too. I got 8 shaker bottles laying around my dorm. There a most excellent item to have on hand.

fatsoPanda
09-09-2002, 10:40 AM
i think they're all the same, I use one from Walmart, i think it's made by rubbermaid. Works fine for me, think it cost 2 bucks. Anyway, depending really on the type of protein you buy will it be clumpy or not. i prefer Optimum Whey, it mixes easy and tastes great. Not to mention a little cheaper than the other proteins out there.

WilliamX
09-09-2002, 06:45 PM
what do ya need a shaker for?
put the protein sh@t in a jar add water,close the lid, shake = you got yourself a shaker.
always worked for me. espesially if you let it sit for a few minutes too.

TreeTrunks
09-09-2002, 10:04 PM
jars are made of glass, glass is breakable. Shaker bottles are plastic, they don't break. Thats why. That and shaker bottles can be cheaper than jars.

Manveet
09-09-2002, 11:10 PM
Ask the store from where you buy your supps from for a shaker, they might give you one for free, at least that's what they did for me. I'm pretty sure most supp stores get boat loads of shakers with all the merchandise they buy.