PDA

View Full Version : help me with a quick diet, please..

xdam
09-09-2002, 06:28 AM
hey guys,

i've been training for a few months and i can feel big improvements in muscle tone, i was already natrually big (im 6'2") but i want to lose some fat (im not fat to look at - i hope) but i know where my weak spots are and i want to lose weight to bring my chest abs through more.

i eat whatever i want and have no special diet but i don't really put on weight - my problem is i don't have time to make special diet meals - can anyone suggest quick and healthy meals to make that won't have me craving junk food 30 minutes after eating it or have i just made myself look like a fool because i havent searched enough for the right answers that could already here.

i really want to be cut more than bulky.

Stray
09-09-2002, 08:25 AM
I'd look through some of the posts here (search tool) or maybe the training logs and copy someone elses diet (or at least get some ideas from them)

steveo
09-09-2002, 10:25 AM
no fast food, no candy, no soda, lots of lean meats, whole wheat bread, eggs, tuna, oat meal. Get some protein shakes once in the morning, after tranning and before bed. feed your body protein every 2-3 hours. that's it no big special diet. Anyone can eat right, you just have to want that big chest and abs, more than the next guy.