PDA

View Full Version : Cutting/Bulking... Wondering

Mortin
09-09-2002, 08:55 AM
How many of you ACTUALLY effectively do this cycle.

Most pictures I see of people on forums who cut/bulk are all fat asses. It seems all they do is eat eat and get fat. I rarely see people effectively doing the cutting/bulking cycle who are ripped!

Is anyone out there doing this effectively?

munkyhead97
09-09-2002, 09:49 AM
I am cutting It might not be the best way but it is working. But If you are bulking I would say the way to go is eat and eat get a little fatter and turn that fat into muscle. I don't see how you can bulk without looking a little fat.

Stray
09-09-2002, 09:54 AM
I think hes questionng the effectiveness of the routine as a whole.

I have seen people bulk and cut and none of them I would consider fat...

If it doesn't sound like the setup for you do one you think WILL work..alot of people don't do the cut/bulk cycling and they do fine.

Jilla82
09-09-2002, 10:23 AM
i dont see myself going through that cycle. Cuz I know I would get fat and STAY fat. Ill just lift and see what happens

Shao-LiN
09-09-2002, 12:12 PM
You must be looking at the wrong pictures. I've seen a lot of before (bulking) and after (post cutting) pics and there are some great differences.

Mortin
09-09-2002, 06:12 PM
i just see a lot of fat guys saying they want to gain weight and that they eat like hauses... no wonder :P

heathj
09-09-2002, 06:36 PM
I ain't no fatass... :'(

LAM
09-09-2002, 06:39 PM
there are tons of lean people on this board with decent size.

you may not see many people who are totaly ripped and striated due to the overall lack of persons who compete. most people are not going to subject themselves to a pre-comp cutting cycle for no reason.

MRJ
09-09-2002, 07:13 PM
Possibly some may take the bulking portion of the regiment to the x-stream and eat more food and gain more fat than is required.

Personally I've done it enough to know how my body reacts, consequently, when bulking I gain a bit o'fat around the midsection right at the belt line which tells me I'm eating more than I really need, but not so much that it will be a big production to lose it when I desire to, the rest of me remains fairly lean.

Puttn
09-10-2002, 06:43 AM
i say eat 20x your bodyweight in lbs and youll gain fine as long as you dont do absolutely nothing when your not lifting