PDA

View Full Version : Coleman's Journal

Coleman
09-11-2002, 09:05 PM
Just posting this here.

First entry will be tomorrow. I am starting HST.

BennettBoy
09-12-2002, 10:56 AM
Good luck.

Coleman
09-12-2002, 08:17 PM
Thanks bennett.

Okay, first real entry. Please excuse the pathetically low weights.

I decided to skip the 15s, to be honest it was mostly because I have a fragile ego but I have never had joint problems so I'll hope for the best.

Reps are 10 for each set so Ill leave them out.

squats: 150x2
stiff dead: 135x2

bench: 145x2
dips: +0x1

chins: +0x2
row: 90x2

shrugs: 135x1

btn press: 55x1

ez curls: 55x2

tri pushdown: 90x2

seated calf: 90x2

abs: 130x2

Workout felt great! I found the behind the neck press to be WAY too easy. May have to adjust the weight. Bench press weight might be a little bit too high but I decide to only go up by 5 on it so it should be alright. Added another set to squats because I didnt feel anything at all. I think I'll only do 2 sets for the first 3 workouts in each cycle however. Workout was good otherwise.

Diet:

First day attempting to eat properly. Went alright I suspose. Still have another meal to eat but I'll put it in now anyway.
Spaces represent each seperate meal.

4 pieces of french toast
glass of milk

tuna sandwich

2 turkey sandwichs /w cheese
1 piece of fruit
dried fruit snack
can of iced tea
something else but I forget what it was.

Trail mix (preworkout)

2 pork tenderloins with about 2 cups of rice (post workout)
glass of milk
vegetables

tuna sandwich

That was my diet for today. I do have a bit of extra bodyfat so I'm doing to try to keep starchy foods out of my diet such as white rice, white bread etc. Starting tomorrow sandwichs will be on whole wheat bread.

Wow, I need to find a way to shorten this, I dont want to write this much everyday!

Coleman
09-14-2002, 10:42 PM
Nothing much to report for friday. Diet was good excpet I missed my last meal because I went out. Saturday I had to miss a workout, will resume Monday. I prefer mon, wed, fri over tues, thurs, sat.